You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: jackalope
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: cyris
Zodiac:

Could a nympho ever get upset or pushy with you? i’m not sure what the boundaries of a WA would be , do they ever get mad, possessive or opinionated or would those kind of personality traits no longer classify them as WA?

1 veela 8)) 1 throne angel :8) 1 watcher B) 8 warrior angels X..X 1 seraphim 0:) 1 dragos 2 :v psy vampires *0* 1 sang vamp ^^ 1 gargoyle O.Op 1 violet flame angel *>* 1 Norse tiger :3 1 nympho <3 1 servitor 8>
cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 3

Pretty sure my own WA beings are at least capable of getting angry or hurt or slighted...it just doesn't happen often at all and doesn't last long the vast majority of the time. I don't know about Nymphos in particular.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

No.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Strash24
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angelic Knight King
My magical/paranormal name...: Archer

Yes they can. I have a few nymphos and my male nympho was extremely protective and possessive of my family members and friends.

We even had a huge fight before (I treat him like an older brother). He was also the one complaining I wasn't a good parent.

For the females, they can be a good protector and guide as well.

The Messenger of God said, ‘ Be like the son of Adam, and he recited:
“If you do stretch your hand against me to kill me, I shall never stretch my hand against you to kill you: for I fear God, the Lord of the worlds (mankind, jinn, and all that exists).

Court of Wind: 5
Warriors of Light: 2
Amachara: 1
Brownyn: 1
Ex-entities: 15 including the pesky one below:
Ex- Egyptian unbound Angel: 1 (soon to be cleared)
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Strash24 wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:24 am Yes they can. I have a few nymphos and my male nympho was extremely protective and possessive of my family members and friends.

We even had a huge fight before (I treat him like an older brother). He was also the one complaining I wasn't a good parent.

That doesn't make sense, in fact it is concerning to me that you've experienced this. So I'd reassess if you've interpreted that situation correctly or are really dealing with a White Arts spirit.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
chiasmox
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7

I do agree with Vipera. This isn't normal.

pokemonsavage
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Strash24 wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:24 am Yes they can. I have a few nymphos and my male nympho was extremely protective and possessive of my family members and friends.

For the females, they can be a good protector and guide as well.
did you get yours from CH? i know different people classify the arts differently , mine is from CH and seems a little agitated is all according to my keep

1 veela 8)) 1 throne angel :8) 1 watcher B) 8 warrior angels X..X 1 seraphim 0:) 1 dragos 2 :v psy vampires *0* 1 sang vamp ^^ 1 gargoyle O.Op 1 violet flame angel *>* 1 Norse tiger :3 1 nympho <3 1 servitor 8>
Strash24
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angelic Knight King
My magical/paranormal name...: Archer

The fight wasn't really a fight but more of him firmly stating and pointing out that I should be more loving of my family and it made me upset. My Djinn actually scolded me as well for being unfair to him and others in my keep.

Thry have feelings and have favourite things as well. It only makes sense if you think about it. If we are friends and family with spirits, wouldn't they have opinions as well?

The Messenger of God said, ‘ Be like the son of Adam, and he recited:
“If you do stretch your hand against me to kill me, I shall never stretch my hand against you to kill you: for I fear God, the Lord of the worlds (mankind, jinn, and all that exists).

Court of Wind: 5
Warriors of Light: 2
Amachara: 1
Brownyn: 1
Ex-entities: 15 including the pesky one below:
Ex- Egyptian unbound Angel: 1 (soon to be cleared)
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I don't have a nympho, but nymphos from CH seem to be classified in a way that suggest they would not act as upset or pushy with the human companions. Actually, the description to me feels they just want to enjoy sex and please the companion sexually (my own personal understanding). Maybe contact CH and ask them. Here in the forum people have various opinions. Better to ask the conjurer directy imo.

pokemonsavage
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Strash24 wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:41 pm The fight wasn't really a fight but more of him firmly stating and pointing out that I should be more loving of my family and it made me upset. My Djinn actually scolded me as well for being unfair to him and others in my keep.

Thry have feelings and have favourite things as well. It only makes sense if you think about it. If we are friends and family with spirits, wouldn't they have opinions as well?
if you dont mind me asking, what exactly were you doing that they got mad about ?

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”