Can Succubi help you figure out your sexuality?

littlewitchy0514
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Of My Spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: I'm not sure?
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wisterial- this was given to me by my Kami who I work with.

For awhile, at least since I was about 15 years old, I have always wondered if I could possibly be bisexual. I pushed that thought away as I grew up because my own health had gotten out of hand and I couldn't really date.

This thought was brought up again a month or so ago by my spirit husbands suggesting that I explore that part of myself with their help. They also want to help me figure out if I am poly as well due to our close relationships with each other. ( I feel like I'm somewhat rewiring my brain almost due to my family's belief system and growing up around that. )

Lately, I've been wondering if possibly inviting a Succubus into to our family may be help however, I'm somewhat nervous. My husbands insist it isn't cheating on them and I really don't want to stress any of my family members out with a new family member. We've been incredibly busy lately with work and haven't had a lot of family bonding time recently...

I was hoping to get advice on what the benefits of inviting a Succubus into your family may have and how that has helped you grow in your sexuality and yourself? One of my husbands is an Ubi and he seems to be on board by the way he is wanting to cofront and sitting right behind me rn lol. I suppose I'm just nervous, I feel possibly I may be bi and poly but, also I feel I doubt myself a lot as to be afraid I'm just labeling myself that way because many people are coming out with their sexuality.

Any advice? Please feel free to put in any input, I'm just confused and honestly idk what how living with a succubi would be?

Thank you <3

" Having the ability to overcome the situations that teach us valuable lessons, is a greater victory than any gold or silver. "

"The greatest victories come from the most difficult wars and battles."
<3 45 I in Our Family and Forever Growing <3
Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

First of all: If you don't like labels, don't feel urged to use them.
Saying that as a Bi poly woman, happily married to a man in a monogamous relationship. ;*D

I don't have a succubus yet, although I might invite one into my spirit family as a companion for their abilities and qualities.
They're not just about everything sexual but also female aspects we might suppress and evade, which could actually be helpful and/or complete and heal us.

I'm not sure if adding a succubus to your family to figure things out is the best idea, but you might find one out there who's the perfect match for that. Who's not frustrated if you realize, that you're not into women and will love to be by your side as a companion and teacher.
Personally I'd try to find humans to talk things through first. (What you kind of did here, but it's probably not the best platform for figuring out your sexuality. :p) )

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

littlewitchy0514 wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:57 pm For awhile, at least since I was about 15 years old, I have always wondered if I could possibly be bisexual. I pushed that thought away as I grew up because my own health had gotten out of hand and I couldn't really date.

This thought was brought up again a month or so ago by my spirit husbands suggesting that I explore that part of myself with their help. They also want to help me figure out if I am poly as well due to our close relationships with each other. ( I feel like I'm somewhat rewiring my brain almost due to my family's belief system and growing up around that. )

Lately, I've been wondering if possibly inviting a Succubus into to our family may be help however, I'm somewhat nervous. My husbands insist it isn't cheating on them and I really don't want to stress any of my family members out with a new family member. We've been incredibly busy lately with work and haven't had a lot of family bonding time recently...

I was hoping to get advice on what the benefits of inviting a Succubus into your family may have and how that has helped you grow in your sexuality and yourself? One of my husbands is an Ubi and he seems to be on board by the way he is wanting to cofront and sitting right behind me rn lol. I suppose I'm just nervous, I feel possibly I may be bi and poly but, also I feel I doubt myself a lot as to be afraid I'm just labeling myself that way because many people are coming out with their sexuality.

Any advice? Please feel free to put in any input, I'm just confused and honestly idk what how living with a succubi would be?

Thank you <3
For what it's worth, I tend to recommend patience. We don't absolutely *have* to rush into things. Maybe take your time to work out what you feel about having a Succubus companion. Don't forget, a bound spirit companion is for life and is a responsibility not to be entered into lightly.

So one option might be to consider trying a non-binding invocation, such as this one
viewtopic.php?f=464&t=42054. If a Succubus then does not feel right as a lifelong companion, you've not taken an irreversible step.

I wouldn't dare to comment on your choices or preferences in terms of sexuality, as for me they're completely personal to you. But you're treading a path many have taken before you, so by all means please don't let things stress you out.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
littlewitchy0514
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Of My Spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: I'm not sure?
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wisterial- this was given to me by my Kami who I work with.

Thank you to those who have answered! I just wanted to clarify, I would never just rush into inviting another spirit into our spirit family. I also have been a keeper a while so, I know that it is a very serious choice to make considering it is a life long and at least in my case longer than my natural life commitment.

I ended up speaking to my spirit family on the matter and they say working with another Ubi would be very fun. I was feeling kinda nervous just because I don't really know what to expect.

" Having the ability to overcome the situations that teach us valuable lessons, is a greater victory than any gold or silver. "

"The greatest victories come from the most difficult wars and battles."
<3 45 I in Our Family and Forever Growing <3
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

littlewitchy0514 wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:08 am Thank you to those who have answered! I just wanted to clarify, I would never just rush into inviting another spirit into our spirit family. I also have been a keeper a while so, I know that it is a very serious choice to make considering it is a life long and at least in my case longer than my natural life commitment.

I ended up speaking to my spirit family on the matter and they say working with another Ubi would be very fun. I was feeling kinda nervous just because I don't really know what to expect.

Good luck with whatever you decide. :)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Let me hop in late, and on the other polarity, so to speak.

E, my incubus, has been...complicated in all the best ways. I am learning a LOT about myself from him, and to hear him tell it, he and his court are learning more about humans...but that's a whole other story, which I'm not entirely sure I should be telling.

Anyway, to answer the OQ, yes, there's a lot you can learn from spirits like this. Make sure you're prepared, though: some of the "lessons" can be more than a little surprising.

pokemonsavage
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: jackalope
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: cyris
Zodiac:

Johnny Seraph wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:54 am Let me hop in late, and on the other polarity, so to speak.

E, my incubus, has been...complicated in all the best ways. I am learning a LOT about myself from him, and to hear him tell it, he and his court are learning more about humans...but that's a whole other story, which I'm not entirely sure I should be telling.

Anyway, to answer the OQ, yes, there's a lot you can learn from spirits like this. Make sure you're prepared, though: some of the "lessons" can be more than a little surprising.
if you don't mind elaborating , what kind of lessons do you mean? 8))

1 veela 8)) 1 throne angel :8) 1 watcher B) 8 warrior angels X..X 1 seraphim 0:) 1 dragos 2 :v psy vampires *0* 1 sang vamp ^^ 1 gargoyle O.Op 1 violet flame angel *>* 1 Norse tiger :3 1 nympho <3 1 servitor 8>

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”