Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

(Before I begin, sorry for the title..I really didn't how else to phrase it). I have been fascinated by succubi for quite some time and am pondering on whether to connect with one. But I have a lot of apprehensions. I am not exactly a perfect guy..neither externally nor internally. I probably look like a slimmer version of Patrice O Neal. And I have been battling depression and various insecurities and self-esteem issues about for years. I just don't know if any spirit would put up with someone whose as broken as me. I would like to know how much weight my concerns have. Any help would be really appreciated.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Richmond03 wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:06 pm (Before I begin, sorry for the title..I really didn't how else to phrase it). I have been fascinated by succubi for quite some time and am pondering on whether to connect with one. But I have a lot of apprehensions. I am not exactly a perfect guy..neither externally nor internally. I probably look like a slimmer version of Patrice O Neal. And I have been battling depression and various insecurities and self-esteem issues about for years. I just don't know if any spirit would put up with someone whose as broken as me. I would like to know how much weight my concerns have. Any help would be really appreciated.
Bound spirit companions tend to be wonderfully supportive and some sexual spirit types are described as being totally unconcerned with their keeper's physical appearance. When a spirit is custom conjured by someone who knows what they're doing (eg Creepy Hollows), then you know that they want to be with you. This includes Succubi.

See https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en

There's a free, safe/protected, non-binding conjuration for Succubi here. It's for interaction only and only a Succubus that wants to interact with you would come through.

viewtopic.php?f=464&t=42054

Finally, it's advisable to see a relationship with a sexual spirit as what it is. They can be very warm, loving, romantic and supportive and be great companions...but they are not living human partners. It's best not to confuse the two things. One way to look at it can be the way it's described in the listing for Nymphos.

"Let's be honest... we're only human and therefore we cannot always expect that our sex lives are going to be all we want them to be. If you're single... finding someone you can trust can be difficult. If you're in a relationship... sometimes your schedules aren't always in tune and your sexual prowess in synchronization. And if you're married... well, that almost says enough for itself, it can be easy to forget to take care of your sexual needs in the face of so many other responsibilities.

It is a scientific fact those who have sexual satisfaction on a regular basis (as regular to their own sexual needs) live longer. And who doesn't want to elongate the length of their life through the toe-curling, back-arching fun of sex?

For the purpose of being realistic and fulfilling our sexual needs when others can't [...]
"

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-N ... YMATE.html

I'm guessing Succubus keepers will say they go beyond that in their relationship with their keeper - sometimes to the extent of falling in love with their keeper and becoming possessive about them. So some keepers make it a house rule that their Succubi must allow them to have relationships with living human partners too. Some sexual spirits will try to help you with that.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

If you don't mind a word from an incubus, E:

What we see of humans generally, is your energy signature. That can, sometimes, overlap more with your physical energy; other times, it looks much more like your astral, mental, or other energies. So no, you don't need to be *ahem* HUMANITY'S idea of a looker. (Hint, hint.) Get it?

That said, being in good shape does have spiritual benefits; and Johnny could tell you himself that a few extra pounds can sometimes result in, shall we say, difficulty keeping the pace?

Oh, I'll vouch for that. An extended session with ANY spirit lover can be no small workout. I once had to sleep on my couch, because I'd worked up a heck of a sweat, after spending a long afternoon/early evening with some of my spirits... shall we say, Slytherin the Hufflepuff?

Bottom line, being in good shape is beneficial in its own right, but it is not required to have a lover in your keep.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Richmond03 wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:06 pm (Before I begin, sorry for the title..I really didn't how else to phrase it). I have been fascinated by succubi for quite some time and am pondering on whether to connect with one. But I have a lot of apprehensions. I am not exactly a perfect guy..neither externally nor internally. I probably look like a slimmer version of Patrice O Neal. And I have been battling depression and various insecurities and self-esteem issues about for years. I just don't know if any spirit would put up with someone whose as broken as me. I would like to know how much weight my concerns have. Any help would be really appreciated.
As a keeper of several succubi, spirits from CH, a demoness conjured by S&S, and an unbound demon guardian who is also one, let me say the succubi have no qualms about your appearance, and when they are summoned they usually look in on you in regards to personality, energy signature, all of that. I would say by the time you receive a binding they probably know a lot more about you than you would think.

I will say that if you are having trouble with depression, insecurities, self-esteem issues and so on, be honest about that when you request a custom conjure. Succubi can definitely help this, but sometimes their personalities can be... challenging. So I would spell it out to whatever conjurer that you buy from that you need a succubus spirit who is caring and considerate and can help you develop your self-esteem, work through your insecurities, and support you in your efforts to work with depression.

And always, always remember the spirit cannot do all the heavy lifting. You need to be really working to treat these areas of your life as well. The spirits can help, and succubi can make you feel on top of the world and like you have a whole new confidence, BUT they are not a solution. You have to put in some hard work too (see a therapist, psychologist, or whatever).

Hope that helps, and good luck! I love all my succubus companions. They are full of surprising insights.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

I don't keep this kind of spirit, but I had others who were sexual, and what I understood is that they do see your physical self, but they mostly interact through your invisible self, call it astral or spiritual body in any case the body which is not made of flesh and you will feel the interaction in your physical, so it might feel they touch your physical body while actually they have touched your energy body, as they are connected.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”