new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

So on Sept. 27th I purchased a custom conjure incubus from CH. While not my first spirit companion, my first from a reputable site and what would be my current only. It should be noted, I don't really feel the desire at this time to be a community keeper, that seems like a lot of work and while that could change in the future, my current intention was to have just one.

On Sept. 28th I awoke in the middle of the night to a presence that I immediately assumed was my custom conjure. I did not feel anything malicious, in fact quite the opposite, an immediate connection. His energy was VERY intense, which quickly got me REALLY riled up, although he seemed very restrained and didn't actually do anything too sexual (even though I wanted him too) regardless I didn't get much sleep after he arrived. The next morning I checked my purchase history to find out his information but nothing was there, so I opened dialogue with him. He was an Incubus, and he was here because of my recent purchase, although he informed me he was not yet bound. I uncovered all this through Pendulum as telepathy isnt a skill currently in my wheel house. As I started getting ready for my day I, not really monitoring my thoughts, made a joke in my mind about not knowing what to call him and maybe calling him daddy before realizing he could probably hear me and not understand that it was a joke so I got really flustered and nervous and internally started freaking out when suddenly a name cut through my thoughts with a chuckle, he TOLD me his name. not sure if I could trust it I verified through Pendulum by having him spell it out, and then confirmed like three more times throughout the day. :p)

Not gonna lie our first day was a little awkward, but our second was better. I talked to him quite a bit and uncovered a lot of information about him as well as the whole process. He was not yet bound and had arrived to instead get to know me a little and see if he even wanted to be bound. At this time he was still unsure. By day three he had made up his mind that He wanted to be bound to me.

a little TMI so feel free to skip but he had made it known to me through visual images (one of which my brain saw as a wedding, weird, but I understood that as the binding) that he would not be laying with me until he was bound. I discussed with him through pendulum and apparently if we did get physical without the binding to protect me, it could potentially result in him leaching energy from me which over time could be bad for my general well being and health and he didn't want that. It was a very sweet sentiment and I could tell through our interactions and his general energy around me that he WANTED to do stuff (I mean he is an incubus) but he was ignoring his desires and instincts for my well being which while driving me crazy at times because lust, also made me like him even more. Although in going through the forums I couldn't find anything confirming this so was curious how that worked, why that worked, or if anyone had heard of that before?

We continued getting to know each other and even without a sexual relationship he was still very physical and sweet and I was becoming quite attached to him. Throughout this time though I was still not getting any update on my order, so when I asked him about it again he informed me on the process a little more and told me that when the conjuring happened there was no guarantee that he would be chosen, that while he wanted to be bound to me, when the conjuring happened multiple spirits may come through and that the one they believed best suited to my energy would be chosen.

So over the next few days I awaited an update anxiously, but continued getting know him, mostly through pendulum, tarot and some telepathic communication, and a lot of touch, mostly just gentle caresses of my face or hands as I went about my day. Last night however he wasn't really present and this morning he wasn't really as active which I thought might be sign of the conjure, and low and behold I got an email notification this afternoon that my order had shipped. Before I even looked I asked him if he was chosen, no. He hadn't been selected and remained unbound. I looked and got the information of my new bound incubus, and since he was bridged to me asked my unbound if he was here. Yes. So I greeted him and he made his presence known.

I later did a tarot reading with my unbound and asked what he wanted our relationship to be right now, as well as in the future. He said he wants to continue developing our relationship into whatever I want it to be. This didn't really give me the answer I was looking for so I asked him point blank, and he informed me that he did not wish to share me (physically speaking) with my new bound incubus. He still wants to be bound to me, but only if things remain platonic between myself and any other spirits. I've spent a week with him by now and Have grown rather attached but this whole situation also feels really unfair to my bound incubus and is leaving me feeling guilty and not knowing what to do.

I informed my unbound that I would be getting to know my bound and give him a fair chance, although nothing physical with either out of respect for both. I don't really know what to do with this situation though and I never intended to have TWO incubus spirits, that just sounds like a lot. I honestly don't even know how to start getting to know my bound because I feel guilty about my unbound even though he seemed very understanding, and I feel guilty in communicating with my unbound knowing that my bound is already here. Any advise would be much appreciated.

TLDR: I ordered one custom conjure Incubus spirit, an unbound incubus showed up and emotionally bonded with me prior to my bound getting here and now wants me to himself, and now my bound has arrived and I don't know what to do.

Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Something about that doesn't quite compute.

If he's that insistent on not sharing, and energetic enough to be unmistakable even to you, then I would just guess, a priori, that he would have been able to make all that known to the conjurer.

Personally, this is just a seat of the pants, gut feeling here, but I smell a rat, and I don't think its name is Master Splinter.

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Sounds like a trickster to me. They can be just anything you want or hope for.
I could be wrong, but it really sounds fishy to me. You should be the one making the decision of getting physical with who you want and not him.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
Nimari
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

ilinga wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:46 pm Sounds like a trickster to me. They can be just anything you want or hope for.
I could be wrong, but it really sounds fishy to me. You should be the one making the decision of getting physical with who you want and not him.
What do you mean by a trickster? Like he's not really an incubus but a different spirit entirely? How would i find out? Could I ask my bound incubus?

Also its not that he's saying I can’t be with my bound, he's more so saying that if i want him, he isn’t comfortable sharing. and while he's fine with being platonic it thats what i want, he isn't fine with watching me be with others so would probably leave if i started something up with my bound and or any other future spirits.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

There are a few options:

1. Up your protection, so you can keep out malicious unbounds...or all unbounds if you choose to.
2.Remember YOU are in charge, not spirits that come uninvited.
3. Consider this: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/unbound-reading.html . If you order it, in your notes you can tell CH about this spirit and your need to discover if they're a trickster or genuine and willing to be a respectful companion in ways that are mutually beneficial.
4. Adopt house rules. See https://shop.creepyhollows.com/SPIRIT-K ... RULES.html Any spirit companion needs to agree to your house rules.
5. Yes, they may not ideally want to share your time and affection with another incubus but as a fall back option, they may well be willing to be bound by CH as a lifelong companion of yours.
6. If they're not very compliant and are difficult, jealous, troublesome, do you really want a being like that around you?

In my experience, unbound sexual spirits appreciate clarity and can be flexible to some degree about the presence of other sexual spirits. If they're bound like CH does it, they will have agreed to be your companion in a way that aligns with both of you. A true companion / friend should not be someone who disempowers you or prevents you from doing what you want in life.

This kind of situation has probably been experienced by quite a lot of people, so don't worry.

tl/dr: They may turn out to be a trickster or they may turn out in the end to be a valued companion. Get protection in place. Then you can find out more about them. Stay in control.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:19 am There are a few options:

1. Up your protection, so you can keep out malicious unbounds...or all unbounds if you choose to.
2.Remember YOU are in charge, not spirits that come uninvited.
3. Consider this: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/unbound-reading.html . If you order it, in your notes you can tell CH about this spirit and your need to discover if they're a trickster or genuine and willing to be a respectful companion in ways that are mutually beneficial.
4. Adopt house rules. See https://shop.creepyhollows.com/SPIRIT-K ... RULES.html Any spirit companion needs to agree to your house rules.
5. Yes, they may not ideally want to share your time and affection with another incubus but as a fall back option, they may well be willing to be bound by CH as a lifelong companion of yours.
6. If they're not very compliant and are difficult, jealous, troublesome, do you really want a being like that around you?

In my experience, unbound sexual spirits appreciate clarity and can be flexible to some degree about the presence of other sexual spirits. If they're bound like CH does it, they will have agreed to be your companion in a way that aligns with both of you. A true companion / friend should not be someone who disempowers you or prevents you from doing what you want in life.

This kind of situation has probably been experienced by quite a lot of people, so don't worry.

tl/dr: They may turn out to be a trickster or they may turn out in the end to be a valued companion. Get protection in place. Then you can find out more about them. Stay in control.
This O^

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”