Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 59
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich
Zodiac:

Today I had to go out and it was one of those weird days in which weather doesn't seem to be able to make up its mind.

First it was cold in the morning and after I left home the sun suddenly came out and I was overdressed so I started sweating like I was an ice cream cone under the scorching sun.

Truth is I don't do well with heat and I still had a couple kilometers left to get home but I was already feeling weird about it.

I got worried. What if I fell down and hurt myself? It has happened before. What if I hit my head or if something happened to me and nobody knew where I was?

I got scared and that only made the sweating worse. My head was aching and my balance started feeling off when all of a sudden I wasn't alone anymore and my Incubus had showed up.

I couldn't see him but I knew it was him and he started walking with me.

I felt that he was upset, but also concerned. My favorite thing about him is that he has this bad boy charm to himself. So now I was not only melting because of the heat but also my heart was melting because of his presence.

At that point, I couldn't even speak in my mind. I had not said anything and yet he spoke to me.

"It doesn't matter how you try to sugar coat it, we are still predators, you know?"

Truth is that I have a tendency to idealize and romanticize things. I have a love team of companions that are experienced in sexy stuff and others and they are always sweet and caring towards me so I never thought of that possibility.

Not even in a million years I would have thought of my Incubus as a predator in any way. I wouldn't believe anyone who would tell me otherwise either.

I was shocked at the revelation. Could he be? Was he mad because I was unconsciously denying a part of himself? I was so surprised that I snapped out of my anxious state and started thinking about his comment instead.

Quickly I felt that my eyes started to burn and it was not because of the sweat in my forehead. He was asking me for permission to show me how he saw the world and wanted to share my eyes.

I wasn't so sure. I felt vulnerable and exposed at the time but since I wasn't alone anymore I asked if it was OK to try that later and he said it was fine.

Not very eagerly but he tried something else. I started to feel a strange sense of confidence and strength growing inside of me.

Fortunately I made it home safe and sound. Nothing else happened and I had a drink of something cold and then fell asleep.

I had weird dreams and it felt like my energetic pathways were being rearranged as I slept.

When I woke up I was incredibly hungry and I could still feel my Incubus presence around me.

I know that specially unbound Incubi can be a bit predatorial but in a very different kind of way and I was wondering if anyone had a similar experience.

Also... if anyone knew if there is such a thing as "Incubus sight"

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl
Old Town
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mathias
Zodiac:

Never had a experience like this with an ubi, but thank you for sharing I'm a beginner; I love reading about other people's experiences.

2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Sure! You're welcome Old Town. Thanks for jumping in and hope you have a wonderful journey with your companions.

Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

E saw that, and I don't know if he's protesting too much or what, but he insisted I take down a reply.

"And what's wrong with being a predator? I don't know if you realize this or not, but humans are predators, too. You didn't end up at the top of the food chain by eating like bunny rabbits, capisce? Heck, you're so good at predation, as a species, that you keep actual predators as pets, for gosh sakes. Domestic cats may be all cute and cuddly to you, but to just about anything smaller? Hoo boy.

So, being a predator is not a bad or immoral thing. There's no moral value in predation, per se. A bald eagle, by nature, is neither more virtuous, nor more evil, than whatever it ate for supper last night. It's just nature.

The moral value, which seems like the connotation in question here, kicks in when a predatory nature, goes in an unnatural direction. For example, if Fluffy the cat leaves you a dead mouse as a present, well, that's not a moral/good-bad issue: it's just what cats do, by nature. But if Fluffy starts viciously clawing at you, unprovoked, and completely out of the blue, well, that IS bad, and you'd be right to worry.

Yes, we incubi have some problem children among us. But we don't view every human being as Jeffrey Dahmer. Do you get it?

When you're working with us, don't lose track of the fact that we are as individual as you are. That has its risks, and it has its rewards, too. It's called life, you know?

Work with us without fear. If you want our companionship, and you do your homework, find a good conjurer, and get introduced to one of us who is a good match for your energy, you will have very little to worry about.

Think of it this way. If you wanted a new love in your life, and you were to use a highly reputable dating service over in your world, then your chances of being introduced to a (moral-value) "predator," would be a lot lower, than if you put on leather pants (or fishnets) and went for a stroll, by yourself, at 2 AM, on the seedy side of town.

I might have to call a glue factory, after having Johnny type that much. Pardon the verbosity, all.

Point is, predatory, immoral, and dangerous, are not interchangeable, not for describing an entire class of spirits, and especially not for describing individual spirits.

Communicate, and be respectful, and if that's not reciprocated, then yes, you may have trouble on your hands. But there are too many prospective incubus keepers out there, who would definitely benefit from our companionship, but who reflexively go, "Eww, incubus, yucky."

WE GET IT. Most humans want nothing to do with us, for a whole host of reasons. Sexuality is complex enough already, and when the unseen starts getting involved, the heebie-jeebies are all but guaranteed.

But don't be frightened. You're interested in us, for a reason. Honor that reason. And don't think for a second, that the interest isn't mutual. Sometimes, it's actually our interest in you, which you feel as your interest in us. But that's another discussion, and Johnny's going to get carpal tunnel syndrome if I keep yammering. 8))

No additional comments from me.--JS

2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Johnny Seraph and E, I would really want to thank you guys from the bottom of my heart for taking the time to reply to my post.

It really helped me and it also brought a smile to my face.

Second, I am really sorry that you went through all that much trouble. I hope both your keyboard and your carpal tunnels are doing fine after your post.

I'm really sorry if it came out as me thinking that it was bad, O was just surprised by the revelation plus it happened at a time in which I was scared about the symptoms I had at the time.

I can agree to what you said, and I loved that way in which you put it into words E. You're right.

And so is my companion T. Even when I think I'm keeping my mind open and try to leave all preconceptions behinds, as didn't notice that I was still only paying attention to an aspect of my companion and then he showed me that he can be and do so much more!

It was a humbling experience and I will forever treasure it in my heart.

Sexuality and morals are fascinating topics and Incubus are wonderful beings as well. I feel very fortunate to have met my companion T and that he is by my side.

I am really looking forward to working closer with him and that is indeed a very interesting conversation to be had another time but I don't want Johnny to suffer any more for my fault.

I hope you guys have a wonderful day and thank you so much for everything once again.

Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

No trouble at all. That's what the forum's for.

E has different ways of, eh, reimbursing me, I guess, when he gets overly loquacious on here. He also has a droll sense of humor, so some of that is slightly in jest. My wrists were never really in danger, for one, but thanks for the concern.

E was giving me a lot of information, and some of the not-quite-verbal parts varied a bit in terms of the..."formality?"...of the energy. That's why the writing style was all over the place: some parts of what he was communicating, felt more "official" than others.

I'm actually a pretty quick typist, though, even on a tablet. And typing all that out, meant making sure my connection with him was good. And that usually means E making his presence and energy easier to sense. Which...is DEFINITELY not an unpleasant feeling. :8)

Ergo, no worries. B)

2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Oh well... In that case I feel so reli now.

Still grateful for your intervention so don't worry. I enjoyed the verbalization of it so thank you both for the message.

E sure sounds like a great guy and those were valuable insights.

I love Ubis. This would be the second time that I post something and I get a reply to my post from an Ubi which is so exciting!

Definitely the highlight of my day.

AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, Bronwyn
My magical/paranormal name...: Avalon Knight
Zodiac:

I keep multiple succubi, I have zero experience with incubi but I assume as the same species they are relatively similar. All I know is they are like us, - we are both dark arts entities, predators in both species, and while I agree they are probably a bit more pre disposed to be predatorial.

I feel I understand their race fairly well now after encounters with many of them. ( I have used the creepy hollows DIY conjuration countless times with success) and had 3 bound to me, one a queen and I have a binding to their mother Lilith herself. I'm just giving some context, not trying to flex.

But I will say the first succubus I had bound tried to dominate me, she was predatorial, and she couldn't help her nature because she agreed to respect my boundaries but never did, so I had magnolia dissolve our binding. Afterwards I had a queen bound to me by Inga from Lilith's treasure tavern and she's my eternal companion to this day - I adore her. She's so respectful of me and acts like a human, and a guardian. So I honestly believe it's like looking at the human race - we have saints and sinners just like the succubi and incubi.

My spirit Family
(All female)
Queen Succubus (1) Succubus (1)
Concuan Living Entity (1) Averka Living Entity (1)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)
Drow (1) Beghat Vampire (1)
Bronwyn Angel (1) Courtwind Angel (4)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the
fire I need to light my way

2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Hey, thanks for taking your time to reply @AvalonKnight. I really appreciate it.

I think you're right, just like us they also got all sorts of variations in character and personality.

Sounds like you have great companions as well.

BTW, loved your signature image ;)

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”