Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I dont know
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Vision
Zodiac:

Ok..so..for a few months now I had an idea of looking for a 2nd ubi, I kept telling myself "no, ones enough" but it keeps common back into my mind. I have some fears with it, I have some ambitions about it.

What I'm afraid of is that, I'm looking to get a more powerful ubi. Iv been spirt keeping for about 2 years now and I can only feel my ubi, and sometimes dreams. So I'm afraid of not knowing the difference between the two. I'm afraid that I'll think it's one and not the other. In also scared that I'll make one of them jealous with not enough attention since one will be more powerful than the other. I'm also scared that she will think I'm replacing her when I'm not.

Pros: I really think that my ubi would do great with someone else other than me around since one of my major rules is "don't show yourself to anyone eles." And since I can't really tell when she's there or not, I feel bad for her. She probably wants all this attention that I can't give. Of course she's welcome to be by my side when ever I watch videos or what not. And I'm constantly leaving candy out for her in a dedicated location. And what if she keeps putting this thought into my head of getting a second ubi. I don't know if it is or not. There's really no form of communication between us and I know the majority is my fault.

So I guess my question is. Would it be worth getting a second one. What if one of my fears comes true, what if there's something I'm overlooking happens like....my ubi getting jealous? I don't know. I need input

-Thank you

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I don't have any succubi or incubi, although I do have a large sexual commune.

I would say the most important thing is to not worry, be anxious or stressed. This itself creates communication blocks. Give yourself some credit, as CH advice says. Our bound spirit companions know what we're going through and kind of knew before they came to us what they'd be letting themselves in for.

Having said that, having a bound spirit companion is a responsibility and it's good that you're thinking about how your existing ubi might be affected by another one coming to join you.

You could ask that one to find a way to communicate their feeling to you.

But ultimately it's down to you. What is your gut feeling?

I'd also like to add: I don't think having what is thought to be a more 'powerful' spirit will necessarily make it easier for you to distinguish between one spirit and the other, or isolate genuine contact by them from dreams or other mental processes.

That discernment is something we all develop over time, often gradually. In my case I've been working with unseen beings of one sort or another for 40 years. It's quite natural and easy actually. Once you get it, the channel opens up and becomes more tangible.

By 'powerful' I think you might even mean a stronger class binding. Actually, neither the extremely powerful spirits I have (one is an Empress Djinn) nor the high class bindings I have (eg CH's Dynamic or Class 5 Tier 3) make it easier for me to connect with them.

I think a stronger class binding does help some keepers but we vary and maybe a 'more powerful' Ubi will help you connect better...or not.

One thing you might consider, if you do get another spirit companion, is to ask the conjurer if they can conjure one that will be good at helping you connect, communicate and discern when you're contacted...or however you prefer to phrase it.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
darkenVision
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:21 pm By 'powerful' I think you might even mean a stronger class binding. Actually, neither the extremely powerful spirits I have (one is an Empress Djinn) nor the high class bindings I have (eg CH's Dynamic or Class 5 Tier 3) make it easier for me to connect with them.

You kinda hit the nail in the head with what I was trying to say in that part. But I do understand and I thank you for answering. I know communication will come in time, I only wish it would come faster XD.

What might help with these? Iv tried meditation and I can't not really good at that. My mind keeps coming up with thoughts and I can't really shut it off. Most of the time I'll have a song stuck in my head. So what other techniques might help if I may ask

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

darkenVision wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:50 pm
Lewk wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:21 pm By 'powerful' I think you might even mean a stronger class binding. Actually, neither the extremely powerful spirits I have (one is an Empress Djinn) nor the high class bindings I have (eg CH's Dynamic or Class 5 Tier 3) make it easier for me to connect with them.

You kinda hit the nail in the head with what I was trying to say in that part. But I do understand and I thank you for answering. I know communication will come in time, I only wish it would come faster XD.

What might help with these? Iv tried meditation and I can't not really good at that. My mind keeps coming up with thoughts and I can't really shut it off. Most of the time I'll have a song stuck in my head. So what other techniques might help if I may ask
I'm not myself the font of all wisdom (despite my Mayan 'astrological' sign being the Vulture) but these articles from the real experts might help...

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ht=meditat

That one explains that spirit keeping meditation isn't really what many people think of as meditation...and it's pretty easy really.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en

The subtle channel that opens up

See #9 Subtle Signs in the above article.

Basically that hints at what may not be obvious. Sometimes communication with spirits is called 'the whispering'. You might spot - or vaguely suspect a hint of - something that might be your spirit companion's reaction to something you say or think with them during your quiet time together. As you go along with that, you might sense another subtle, barely noticeable thought, picture, feeling and then another, until you realise you're engaging in a conversation. When you and the spirit both realise that, it starts to flow and open up for you both...then you realise you've 'got' it and can go back to that again and again. At least, this has been my experience.

It tends to be slightly different with each spirit, in my experience. This is where you might feel the slightly different character or personality of each of them.

It can help to make notes, as some things may be so subtle you forget. But you don't absolutely have to and may not need to.

On one level it can seem no different from having a mental fantasy but if you're fairly psychically sensitive, you can notice how genuine it is.

Finally - if you think about all the millions of older people who've lost a partner, talk to them in their mind daily and feel like they're talking back and are with them, none of whom have had a single psychic development class, or ever tried to open their third eye and who wouldn't think of themselves as spiritualists or mediums...it's not that difficult. Maybe a key thing for them is they feel it's likely that their deceased partner would want to be with them and carry on the relationship. Conjured and bound spirits have willingly come forward to be our lifelong companions. They want to carry on a relationship with us too. (I don't mean as wedded partners!)

And...give it time....put in the work.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

If you're just going for a stronger binding because you can't feel much and are hoping it will help you to have some breakthrough, you are likely to be disappointed. So I'd personally advise not getting a second binding until you're actually able to make better contact with the first. Of course you'll do what you feel like, and it will work out however it works out, but if you keep on that sort of road you'll just end up with multiple beings you struggle to connect with rather than one.

Yes, it is entirely possible a being bound at a stronger class will be able to get through to you more powerfully.. but if that happens once or twice, there will be a larger percentage of the time where there's nothing perceivable to you, until you are more skilled.
Discernment is the first skill you work at developing so that you can figure out what's already going on around you in terms of phenomena that is very apparent, but you're missing or overlooking (which I can tell you is happening for sure). That is tied in with your intuition, which you may be detached from but you have many ways to exercise that are under your control right now to employ.
You don't want to try too hard, you want to facilitate a relaxed atmosphere where you can settle into and be capable of experiencing your own energy - the chakras for instance, which by extension will allow you greater development in experiencing outside energies.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
darkenVision
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:24 am
darkenVision wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:50 pm

I'm not myself the font of all wisdom (despite my Mayan 'astrological' sign being the Vulture) but these articles from the real experts might help...

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ht=meditat

That one explains that spirit keeping meditation isn't really what many people think of as meditation...and it's pretty easy really.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en

The subtle channel that opens up

See #9 Subtle Signs in the above article.

Basically that hints at what may not be obvious. Sometimes communication with spirits is called 'the whispering'. You might spot - or vaguely suspect a hint of - something that might be your spirit companion's reaction to something you say or think with them during your quiet time together. As you go along with that, you might sense another subtle, barely noticeable thought, picture, feeling and then another, until you realise you're engaging in a conversation. When you and the spirit both realise that, it starts to flow and open up for you both...then you realise you've 'got' it and can go back to that again and again. At least, this has been my experience.

It tends to be slightly different with each spirit, in my experience. This is where you might feel the slightly different character or personality of each of them.

It can help to make notes, as some things may be so subtle you forget. But you don't absolutely have to and may not need to.

On one level it can seem no different from having a mental fantasy but if you're fairly psychically sensitive, you can notice how genuine it is.

Finally - if you think about all the millions of older people who've lost a partner, talk to them in their mind daily and feel like they're talking back and are with them, none of whom have had a single psychic development class, or ever tried to open their third eye and who wouldn't think of themselves as spiritualists or mediums...it's not that difficult. Maybe a key thing for them is they feel it's likely that their deceased partner would want to be with them and carry on the relationship. Conjured and bound spirits have willingly come forward to be our lifelong companions. They want to carry on a relationship with us too. (I don't mean as wedded partners!)

And...give it time....put in the work.
You are helping me more than you really think, so thank you, really.

And after reading, it turns out I am actually meditating right, I have her vessel on my forhead as I talk in my mind about my day, which eventually leads me to asking/telling/wanting to hear her and see her. I'm not expecting a full apparition. I'm not expecting a full on voice. A day dream is fine. Something that doesn't sound like me answering myself. Only because then I have to ask myself...was that my brain or my ubi.

I can feel fine. I can feel when something (I want to say her) grabs my leg. Or taps my back. Or pokes me. I can just fine. I even tried communicating from that. One tap means yes. 2 is no. But when I look for it. It doesn't happen.

And trust me. I do love my ubi. But I don't think we can marryXD

darkenVision
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:54 am If you're just going for a stronger binding because you can't feel much and are hoping it will help you to have some breakthrough, you are likely to be disappointed. So I'd personally advise not getting a second binding until you're actually able to make better contact with the first. Of course you'll do what you feel like, and it will work out however it works out, but if you keep on that sort of road you'll just end up with multiple beings you struggle to connect with rather than one.

Yes, it is entirely possible a being bound at a stronger class will be able to get through to you more powerfully.. but if that happens once or twice, there will be a larger percentage of the time where there's nothing perceivable to you, until you are more skilled.
Discernment is the first skill you work at developing so that you can figure out what's already going on around you in terms of phenomena that is very apparent, but you're missing or overlooking (which I can tell you is happening for sure). That is tied in with your intuition, which you may be detached from but you have many ways to exercise that are under your control right now to employ.
You don't want to try too hard, you want to facilitate a relaxed atmosphere where you can settle into and be capable of experiencing your own energy - the chakras for instance, which by extension will allow you greater development in experiencing outside energies.

And you know, I have definitely thought about that as well. What's the point in getting someone eles if I can't tell of a lower class binding. If I do get a higher one. And it becomes easier to tell....I'm afraid I'll miss or won't be able to communicate with a lower class binding because it will take more work.

Your absolutely right and iv already though about that as well. That's why I do have my concerns. I love my ubi, I'm just scared I'm not doing the best that i can because I'm not that skilled. And who's to say I ever will be.

And like I was saying to the other person here. My biggest gift is that I can feel. Like when something (her I hope) grabs or pokes me. The best thing that ever happened was....I literally felt the blanket tighten around my legs, as if she was sitting in my lap looking at me. There was weight on top of that blanket I was in and nothing I can see was there. I know it was her. I also felt this...energy? Electricity? Around my legs when it happened. It was an amazing experience but it very very rarely happens. 2 years together and it happened 3 times I think

RedWine
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

darkenVision wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:16 pm And since I can't really tell when she's there or not, I feel bad for her. She probably wants all this attention that I can't give.
Hi DarkenVision,

First off id like to ask if your Ubi is bound from Creepy Hollows?

If that answer is yes why not find out exactly what she wants to share with you with this listing. :)|

This will let you know anything she wishes to share with you, while you spend time working on developing your senses to be able to ask her yourself.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/monthly- ... amily.html

If she is bound from another practitioner there may be a shop listing that could help you with receiving messages from her and if not perhaps email CH support and ask questions or put in a custom request.

CH support email - support@creepyhollows.com

*>*
Love Light and Dark Blessings
darkenVision
new here
new here
Zodiac:

RedWine wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:06 am Hi DarkenVision,

First off id like to ask if your Ubi is bound from Creepy Hollows?

If that answer is yes why not find out exactly what she wants to share with you with this listing. :)|

This will let you know anything she wishes to share with you, while you spend time working on developing your senses to be able to ask her yourself.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/monthly- ... amily.html

If she is bound from another practitioner there may be a shop listing that could help you with receiving messages from her and if not perhaps email CH support and ask questions or put in a custom request.

CH support email - support@creepyhollows.com

I actually didn't know this was a thing! So thank you, she is from CH so I'll look into this. Do I have to pay every month or is this a subscription?

RedWine
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

darkenVision wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:56 am
I actually didn't know this was a thing! So thank you, she is from CH so I'll look into this. Do I have to pay every month or is this a subscription?
That is awesome im happy to hear, im sure she will be very happy being able to pass on anything she wishes to share with you.

This is a recurring subscription and you are charged each month on the 18th i think or around there. But if you are unable to communicate yourself yet im sure it is frustrating for both you and your companion, having this each month will give you both that chance to share something directly.

*>*
Love Light and Dark Blessings

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”