Asian PSY Vampire

Discussions on specific races of vampires.
Alitus_Ab_Corde
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 70
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Guardian Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Alitus Ab Corde
Zodiac:

I hope I posted this into the right category, if not please let me know so I can move it to the proper thread.

A few nights ago I had a dream with a very attractive Female Asian, where I learned that she was a vampire, but very attached to me. No this wasn't a naughty dream, by saying she was attached to me, I mean, that in my dream, we were very close as if we had been life long friends.

So, this inspires me to look into acquiring a Female Asian PSY Vampire. Maybe one is already waiting for me to extend the welcome, by indication of the dream.

I currently have 4 white spirits at home with me (1 Divine Angel (F), 1 Bronwyn Angel (F), 1 Gryphon (F), 1 Baby Green Dragon (M)) and 3 on order (1 White Dragon (M), 1 Silver Dragon (M), 1 Female Nympho). which brings my total to 7 spirits. Rounding out to 8 spirits would be my Psy Vamp I am considering, which ill be my limit for the time being where my spirit collection is concerned, as I do like large families, but I want to be able to spend quality time with all of them as I view each of our relationships as special.

All but one of my spirit family are from CH. My Baby Dragon is from the the wonderful Wintermournings (through the Marketplace). My Silver Dragon is from CH but acquired from Vampire Lover (though through some difficulty with the mail, He is still on route). I highly recommend both of these sellers. (sorry for the endorsement, but they deserve a round of applause in my opinion :applause: :clap: :applause: )

Now, to my questions:
Will bringing in a Dark spirit cause friction between my white spirits?

Will bringing a Dark Female into the mix with my 4 other females cause problems?
(not to be disrespectful in any way at all, but being a man and witnessing the competition between a group of women all vying for my attention is not a pretty sight. I'm not tryng to be egotistical or vain, but being a musician/actor/artist has it's perks ;) ) It is Flattering, but I would not want to put my family of spirits through any discomfort or have any one of them feel like an outsider.

And the last question I promise (well for this post anyway);
Does anyone have any experience with Asian Psy Vampires? I would just like to know what to expect.

Okay, that's it (for now)
Thank you in advance for helping me out with these questions, and I wish you all a Wonderful day/week/year/life/eternity :thumbup:

Sorry my posts end up being so long.... :rant: I just want to give as much relevant info into the question as possible.

Yllek

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pectus pectoris est meus rector
KOLA (brother of Starfire), and proud brother of endymionfate

"I got bones beneath my skin, and mister, there's a skeleton in every man's house. Beneath the dust, and love and sweat that hang on everybody, there's a dead man trying to get out"
DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process

I have this in my collection:

1 Female Gryphon
1 Female Bronwyn Angel
1 Female Courtwind Angel
1 Male Sterling Angel
1 Male Nympho
1 Male Chinese Seeker Dragon
1 Male Chinese Guardian Dragon
1 Male Greek Psy Vampire

I find they all get along..But the dragons prefer to have their own domain (they share a lair)..The Angels asked to be housed together and they are okay with sharing their domain with my Nympho..The Nympho likes being around my female Courtwind Angel as he feels very protected next to her..My Courtwind is okay with that asignment. My Gryphon and Vampire have their own spaces and charging lairs per their request.

My Angels wont share a space with my Vampire, but they tolerate each other and are courteous to each other..They break bread with the Nympho and share a flat with him, but they wont with my Psy..Very unchristian of them....lol. :lol:( couldnt help to throw that one in..he he).The Chinese Dragons, will not hang out with anyone but themselves, and are very quiet and very business like..But I get the feeling, if I placed another spirit in their lair they would speak up.

As for having any Asian Psy Vampires, I don't have any..But I can attest to keeping a Psy Vampire along with my white arts.. I can tell you my Greek Male Psy is very strong in personality and loves attention. He is my favorite. My spirits accept him, and know he is meant to be here. So If you feel called by this Asian lady vamp..By all means get her, just have a chat with your spirits and ask they all respect each other..Same with your newest acquisitions..But do give them seperate places, to call their own if they dont want to share. P.S.Sometimes some spirits may have issues with each other, but most issues can be resolved. For example, My Nympho at first was scared of my Psy Vamp and one of my Chinese Dragons..Had a talk with both parties..All have settled in nicely.

P.S. Keep them darks, and greys seperate from your whites.

Good luck :thumbup: :fingercross:

SageOfHyrule
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf or Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: xX_ Emerald Frost _Xx
Zodiac:

DarkAddictions wrote:I have this in my collection:

1 Female Gryphon
1 Female Bronwyn Angel
1 Female Courtwind Angel
1 Male Sterling Angel
1 Male Nympho
1 Male Greek Psy Vampire

I find they all get along..But the dragons prefer to have their own domain (they share a lair)..The Angels asked to be housed together and they are okay with sharing their domain with my Nympho..The Nympho likes being around my female Courtwind Angel as he feels very protected next to her..My Courtwind is okay with that asignment. My Gryphon and Vampire have their own spaces and charging lairs per their request.

My Angels wont share a space with my Vampire, but they tolerate each other and are courteous to each other..They break bread with the Nympho and share a flat with him, but they wont with my Psy..Very unchristian of them....lol. :lol:( couldnt help to throw that one in..he he).The Chinese Dragons, will not hang out with anyone but themselves, and are very quiet and very business like..But I get the feeling, if I placed another spirit in their lair they would speak up.

As for having any Asian Psy Vampires, I don't have any..But I can attest to keeping a Psy Vampire along with my white arts.. I can tell you my Greek Male Psy is very strong in personality and loves attention. He is my favorite. My spirits accept him, and know he is meant to be here. So If you feel called by this Asian lady vamp..By all means get her, just have a chat with your spirits and ask they all respect each other..Same with your newest acquisitions..But do give them seperate places, to call their own if they dont want to share. P.S.Sometimes some spirits may have issues with each other, but most issues can be resolved. For example, My Nympho at first was scared of my Psy Vamp and one of my Chinese Dragons..Had a talk with both parties..All have settled in nicely.

Hello :)

I was wondering, by keeping them separate, does that mean wearing them too? For instance, I like being with them all sometimes, and wearing my sang, psi, werewolf, butterfly faerie, cats, and watcher at once.
I don't wear my angel pendant though with them, but the down side is that I don't wear it very often because I am closer to my sang and werewolf.

Also, my psi vampire is very quiet. I am not sure how to bond with him, and since you get a long so well with yours, do you have any suggestions that you know psi vamps like? I will give both vamps fresh aloe, and I'll give him cinnamon, and I can feel his energy when I ask for it.. So that is a good thing. I can see his 'color' when I meditate(he comes as a black circle or orb in my mind. My sang is green. lol)

I feel like I want to get to know him, and he isn't as 'loud' as my Sang vampire.

Thanks so much.

The moon is gone and the night is still so dark
I'm a little bit afraid of tomorrow
For this day was so long and hard for me
And I've lost some of the things

I will cry a little while and wait for tomorrow
There's no way to be free from the loneliness
It took so long for me to notice
But now I'm on my way to find my life

Maybe this day, maybe tomorrow

So far I have trusted
Brighter it shines
The light of love

I am the one whose image is great and I am the one who has no image.
DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

SageOfHyrule wrote:
DarkAddictions wrote:I have this in my collection:

1 Female Gryphon
1 Female Bronwyn Angel
1 Female Courtwind Angel
1 Male Sterling Angel
1 Male Nympho
1 Male Greek Psy Vampire

Hello :)

I was wondering, by keeping them separate, does that mean wearing them too? For instance, I like being with them all sometimes, and wearing my sang, psi, werewolf, butterfly faerie, cats, and watcher at once.
I don't wear my angel pendant though with them, but the down side is that I don't wear it very often because I am closer to my sang and werewolf.

Also, my psi vampire is very quiet. I am not sure how to bond with him, and since you get a long so well with yours, do you have any suggestions that you know psi vamps like? I will give both vamps fresh aloe, and I'll give him cinnamon, and I can feel his energy when I ask for it.. So that is a good thing. I can see his 'color' when I meditate(he comes as a black circle or orb in my mind. My sang is green. lol)

I feel like I want to get to know him, and he isn't as 'loud' as my Sang vampire.

Thanks so much.
SageOfHyrule, I would ask each of your spirits individually, if they would mind you wearing their vessels at the same time and how they want to be worn..Let me give you an example..When I first got my Chinese Seeker Dragon and Gryphon, I started wearing both pendants around my neck on a chain..Then I began communicating with both of them, and found they prefer I not wear each their pendants together on one chain..They each want their own chain, and would prefer I wear them seperately on seperate occassions..They were pretty diplomatic about it, as they are both white arts.But it was a preference of theirs and they prefer to bond with me individually and it's a respect thing.

As for my Angels who are white arts, and my Psy Vampire who is considered a grey arts. Both parties wanted to not be worn or stored together.. For example..If I were to wear my Angel ring..It would be best, I not wear my Vampire ring as well..Particularly layering the rings together, or wearing them on the same hand..Thats a no no for them.I have yet to ask if they would accede to me wearing my vampires ring on the opposite hand not in contact with their vessels. However, I can wear all of my angels vessels at once, or on the same area as they dont mind..Believe it or not they have okayed wearing their vessels or storing them with my Nympho who is white arts..I also feel they dont mind being worn with my Gryphon either..Havent asked my Dragons how they feel about hanging out with my angels vessels, if I were to wear them, but given the request my Dragon and Gryphon have, I store them seperately and prefer to wear their stuff seperately unless they want the company..I do know my Chinese dragons are pretty reclusive and prefer their own charging lair and will only hang out with each other..So Its a preference thing..

One things for sure, Don't wear any dark arts spirits with your white arts..You'll hear or feel the spirits dimay..or see the vessels move away from each other..If unsure, ask them via pendulum or meditate on it. I know, say a wraith would not be happy hanging out in the same charge box at the same time with your Angel and vice versa and if you chose to do so it may misalign the energies to the vessels..Same with wearing these vessels together..I dont even try wearing them on opposite areas at the same time..As I hate testing the waters..I have always wanted to hear from people who have tried wearing some dark arts vessels on one hand and some whites on another.I have no dark arts spirits, and I'm not game to try.. but I have two questionable dark arts spelled pieces which I would never place with my white arts spirits..I get as much from sensing from the energies..But feel free to test the waters, say with some white arts together youll probably have more leeway...or maybe a few dark arts with a few dark arts, but again "Ask them first" ;)

P.S. As for your Psy being quiet..Mine is quiet also.By that, I mean he isn't as active like some of the Sangs they mention here.I only know he's around physically when I feel him next to me or I get the tingles or chillls or he makes my dog bark..He's here daily..But he is not a guy for big manifestations, but he does communicate via pendulum and telepathically..Just Look out for thoughts that arent yours as it may be your vampire..It seems Psy enjoys communicating that way..I have sought my guy out daily, and I chat with him via the pendulum or send him thoughts or talk to him as if he is right next to me..I cant hear him or see him yet, but I get thought fragments and he responds like crazy with the pendulum..He assures me he is here with me, but my dumbass cant hear him or see him, but I am recognizing his thoughts and thats a start..Also, big clue for you he he!! They consider this a treat also...EAT GOOD FOOD.. they love that..They get energy from the food you eat, and any cool activities and your mood. Mine loves it when I eat seafood, veggies, great bread and good wine..He doesnt care for pork and meat though..I can eat turkey, fish, and poultry which is funny :lol: Also, know you are doing a great job with having have bought the guy his own aloe plant and cinnamon..Mine loves that..But unfortunately my aloe plant died..Wondering if my guy killed it?..lol ::facepalm:: But also try wearing special perfume oils, lighting up scented candles and incense for them and talking to them..Even if you think they cant hear you..Actually they can..You just cant see them yet but will feel them or see them eventually..Best treats for your spirits is to talk to them and make them feel at home..Break out the pendulum with this guy shield your self and ask him questions about his life and anything you can think of.. I have been bonding with my guy and I consider him my best friend and twin. I have found out so much about him.Just to let you know..The fact that you can see him in meditation is a good thing..I havent been good with the meditation so say a prayer for me..lol..P.S. You can try asking your Psy to let you know he is there by special touches or buzzing noises..Hope this helps ::goodluck::

Lampropeltis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods and creatures.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human's fine for now
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a mystery! ;)
Zodiac:

I'm careful with who pairs with who in charging boxes, but I've never had difficulty wearing the vessels of Dark Arts and White Arts spirits at the same time. But I agree with DarkAddictions that spirits should be asked to make sure they're comfortable with their arrangements.

"With great power comes great responsibility." -Uncle Ben

Return to “Vampire Races”