venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Thanks Naru for the feedback. I had even weirder experiences today. (I), the aforementioned succubus spirit, came to me this afternoon when I woke up (I was up until 4AM last night and slept until 2PM) because I was asking for some one on one time with her.

I don't want to put too much detail on the forum since the entire experience is rather adult, but the short story is (I) wanted me fantasizing about my time with (C) (Manananggal) while she was intimate with me. I felt rather weird about it but i played along and afterwards (C) told me she thought it was the hottest thing she had ever heard/seen. I got the impression from them that this was going to be a source of entertainment for them going forward.

2co 2wk

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

I believe you are right-I sometimes feel my Faery & Elf prefer to be in the background & don't really mind but I caught the Elf playing with my cats before, since he has a bobcat for a companion I think that's why he made a point to come out and play! Good advise on the astral projection-I only remember doing it twice without the panic, so I am hoping there may be something there!

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

Okay, I'm focusing on (C) for the next 30 days, starting yesterday. I had this conversation in the men's room (telepathic).

(C): "You taking a sh*t?"

Me: "Yes." Felt like I saw her in my mind's eye standing. She's always nude for some reason. "Wait, Is That you (C)?" Thought it could have been my succubus, but looked like (C).

(C): "Of course. That's one thing about life I sure don't miss."

I laughed a little. "How did you die?"

"Drowned at sea."

Me: "How long did you live?" (I know she's from the 6th century AD, but not how old she was.) I also saw some images of her in water in my mind's eye, but there was also blood.

(C): "82 years."

Me: "What else happened on the ship? Why did you drown?" (Saw more images, some kind of conflict, then her being thrown over.)

(C): "Bastard thief wanted my valuables. He betrayed me and stabbed me and threw me over."

Me: "The wound didn't kill you?"

(C): "No, drowning killed me. But I got the f**ker back. Cursed him as he threw me over. His family line would have had lots of trouble."

Me: "Wouldn't your fellow tribesmen have killed him?"

(C): "I don't know, I was dead."

Me: "What would I have had to worry about if I met you in a dark alley in some Roman city?"

(C): "Dying. I'm a woman, a Germanic tribesman, and a vampire. You would have been prey." (Prey for all three, I might add.)

I laughed. No surprises there.

Leaving the bathroom: (C): "About time you finished."

LOL

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:Okay, I'm focusing on (C) for the next 30 days, starting yesterday. I had this conversation in the men's room (telepathic).

(C): "You taking a sh*t?"

Me: "Yes." Felt like I saw her in my mind's eye standing. She's always nude for some reason. "Wait, Is That you (C)?" Thought it could have been my succubus, but looked like (C).

(C): "Of course. That's one thing about life I sure don't miss."

I laughed a little. "How did you die?"

"Drowned at sea."

Me: "How long did you live?" (I know she's from the 6th century AD, but not how old she was.) I also saw some images of her in water in my mind's eye, but there was also blood.

(C): "82 years."

Me: "What else happened on the ship? Why did you drown?" (Saw more images, some kind of conflict, then her being thrown over.)

(C): "Bastard thief wanted my valuables. He betrayed me and stabbed me and threw me over."

Me: "The wound didn't kill you?"

(C): "No, drowning killed me. But I got the f**ker back. Cursed him as he threw me over. His family line would have had lots of trouble."

Me: "Wouldn't your fellow tribesmen have killed him?"

(C): "I don't know, I was dead."

Me: "What would I have had to worry about if I met you in a dark alley in some Roman city?"

(C): "Dying. I'm a woman, a Germanic tribesman, and a vampire. You would have been prey." (Prey for all three, I might add.)

I laughed. No surprises there.

Leaving the bathroom: (C): "About time you finished."

LOL
Sounds like an awesome friendship already.
2wk

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I felt his fangs on my neck one time and his breathing. Mine is very erotic, kind, obedient and tender loving and caring. I had him here in CH.Very happy and thankful I have him as a spirit companion because he is such a very helpful sweetheart.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

My Manananggal lady (I think she doesn't like that term LOL) has been relatively quiet lately, but I've also been really focused on many other spirits right now. I typically don't know what they are all up to or see the entire keep all of the time, so it's not really unusual that she's been quiet.

Nice experience blezheng, thanks for sharing! I also am very happy to have her as a spirit companion. Her personality and tone (very seedy) is a great addition to the personalities in the keep.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

He just told me that he is more than willing to help me with love magick, magick in general as well as dealing with other people and strengthening my intuition and psychic abilities. He always calls me madame and I find that sweet of him.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I also found out that my Manananggal is actually very wise and knows a lot about history about vampires. While I was reading the CH ebook about Vampires, he told me what Vampires contributed to ancient magick worldwide and he always insisted that I do have a Vampiric bloodline or ancestry, so on my next CH purchase I'll know what is it because I might purchase a Vampire In Your Blood reading from them.

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I have several and they are very dark. Like all of my vampire companions, they like to interact with me through songs. Their voices are melodic and hypnotic. To hear them singing together, would rival a living choir.

The only problem: Their songs are love songs meant to entice females.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

They are indeed very dark! In his write-up they mentioned the words dark and intimidating several times, but he is vastly protective, devoted, and helpful.

Return to “Vampire”