Mommy I want to be a Vampire

User avatar
SurajSyrah
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 143
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:44 am
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Mommy I want to be a Vampire

Post by SurajSyrah »

DarknessDreaming wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:31 am

Where did you get the demon shadow vampire, if don’t mind my asking?

Hmmmm well I hesitate to name the person who introduced me these covens because I don’t want them to be attacked or criticized. Especially that they are only offering their services of connection and not responsible for the person’s decisions.

The coven is not S&S btw if this helps.


🌊💎🧿💙
All things blue.

User avatar
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 8109
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:14 pm
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Re: Mommy I want to be a Vampire

Post by darkwing dook »

SurajSyrah wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:27 am
Let’s say me view is very narrow and it revolves around Abrahamic religions and non-Abrahamic religions. I use these terms interchangeably with RHP and LHP. This is very narrow yes - but this is as far as I am in this journey.
Okay, but it would make misunderstanding with others who identify with those paths here. Example of definition is here:
viewtopic.php?p=750502
viewtopic.php?f=245&t=43868
viewtopic.php?p=447901#p447901
And you do understand if you call Hinduism, Buddhism, Taoism, etc "LHP" because they're non-Abrahamic, it can go bad, yes? They're not all vamacara and tantra : p

SurajSyrah wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:27 am
“Traditional” religions having an immortal at the top saying “do x because I said so you pathetic mortals, or else” are considered Right Hand Path religions. The most obvious examples are Judaism, Christianity/Catholicism and Islam, which are really all the same thing, seeing as they are built around the same immortal with minor semantic differences.
Might want to put the link to it to the source:
viewtopic.php?t=36351
in case the forum rule #23 applies.


SurajSyrah wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:42 am
If you expect me to send an English link stating that then I’m sorry such thing doesn’t exist.
Then you can't expect non-muslims and non-Arabic muslims to consider that as general Islamic knowledge.

SurajSyrah wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:42 am
I’m not taking away from non-Arab Muslims but upon conversing with them, their view on Islam is different or let’s say very minimal?? It’s like they take the philosophical aspect and leave the blood-filled, hardcore stuff behind. It’s like how they like to run with Mohammed’s hadeeth about all humans being equal or how Bilal is in heaven but are completely clueless regarding slavery being an integrated part of Islam and that the slave have the word mawla/freed slave next to their name in all historic books so that we’d know they are not of Arab decent and/or were slaves.
That is an excellent observation. I can also add that not only minimal, but also shallow, even ignorant.
Yet, it can be argued that taking only the philosophical aspects make the non-Arabic knowledge purer, more focus on the essence than the culture. Then it can be asked: based on pure Islamic teaching, who'd make a better representative of Islam, an Arabic or non-Arabic muslim?


SurajSyrah wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:42 am
Arabic is a very complicated language and if you don’t speak it from birth then you will not be 100% fluent in it.
No need to remind me : P It is as hard as learning Japanese.
I tried learning it until a Moroccan told me that I don't have to, because classical Arabic can't be used for modern interaction. A Yemeni even said it's better for non-Arabic muslims not to know the language.
I received the same advice about Buddhism and Daoism as well, although the reasons are different.

SurajSyrah wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:42 am
Because when you’re an Arab Muslim, you have been raised in a certain way that bestows certain fundamental beliefs and knowledge other non-Arab Muslims don’t have. One of these things is how we learn about Islam and it’s fundamentals. We study it from KG till high school, and even in universities and collages it’s still a integrated in the curriculum.
That is not limited to muslims in Arabic countries only. Malay and Indonesian schools also have obligatory religious subjects based on the student's religion from elementary to high schools, and many state universities also make it obligatory for first year undergraduate course.
If you want to argue about the depth of the religious study in those non-Arabic countries, then we can go with your own argument: "But I have to say though that I’ve been taught as a Sunni, not any other sector, so yes what I’ve been taught is not solid truths but opinions and statements made by Sunni seculars."



SurajSyrah wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:42 am
Okay so, Allah has created man and djinn to worship him. And Shirk/idolatry is the biggest sin. Arabs were in fact Jewish and Christians until paganism started resurfacing again (some attributes it to this person:
https://ar.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D8%B9% ... 8%AD%D9%8A
You’ll have to use google translate).
Interestingly, the French and Indonesian wiki pages have additional info about Amr ibn Luhay:
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/%27Amr_ibn_Luhay
https://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/%27Amr_bin_Luhay
And yes, google translate is our friend in this : p


SurajSyrah wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:42 am
Source? It’s in the ancient books called Umahat el Kutub/mother of books or ancient books.
This book and other ancient books about them should be translated to English.
Plus that Shams al-Maarif, the big one.
The only one I could find in English about Arabic paganism was Book of Idols / Kitab al Asnam.
It might be a good additional source of income if you translate and sell them : )


SurajSyrah wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:42 am
Anyways,Islamic books described how societies were out of order and how darkness loomed. It’s a common knowledge among Muslims that pre-Islam Arabs were animals with no moral codes and women were treated like trash. But it was far from that. Khadijah, Mohammed’s first wife was a rich woman who decided she wanted to marry mohammed and no one stood in her way despite him being a very young orphan. Hind bint Utbah ruled her tribe and was a very powerful women. So where does this “women were treated less than dirt” rhetoric? From the Islamic propaganda.
I asked the same question long ago, and got no definitive answer except that those women were special cases. So I tend to agree with your argument here. Although, Muhammad did have some sort of respected status even though he's an orphan, as his grandfather and uncle were clan leaders. And he was a great salesman according to the established tradition.

SurajSyrah wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:42 am
. Abu Jahal did nasty things to Mohammed and Muslims but he was never mentioned in Quran. Who was actually mentions? Abu Lahab. You know once your name is in a sacred religious scripture then you must have messed up really good lol
Gotta admit, they had cool nicknames. "Father of Ignorance" and "Father of Flame", kind of like the names for deities or dark lords : P

SurajSyrah wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:42 am
There are chapters of them in many old books, how they looked like, how Arabs worshipped them above all, their powers etc
And there's no mention of other deities, e.g. Hubal, Wadd, etc in those books?

Because this:
SurajSyrah wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:42 am
Among all the deities Arab and Quriash had, who does Quran deciders to mention? Al Lat, Manat and al-Uzzah.
disregards the reason why they are mentioned, which can be seen in the two verses after they were mentioned.

And this:
SurajSyrah wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:42 am
They were so dwelling in the female worship religion. And Allah didn’t like that, actually he took offense in claiming he could birth and/or have female daughters.
sounds more like speculation and assumption. Only daughters? Not sons?

SurajSyrah wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:42 am
Mohammed was sent to end paganism and who was the most prominent and most worshipped deities? The three female goddesses.
Not Hubal? As mentioned here:
https://courses.lumenlearning.com/bound ... ic-arabia/
"Mecca’s most important pagan deity was Hubal, whose idol had been placed there by the ruling Quraysh tribe and remained until the 7th century." and "The chief god in pre-Islamic Arabia was Hubal, the Syrian god of the moon."


"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color." - Zhuge Liang
"Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use." - Wendell Johnson

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

User avatar
Vipera aspis atra
active contributor
active contributor
Posts: 690
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:04 am
You are...: a master

Re: Mommy I want to be a Vampire

Post by Vipera aspis atra »

People are naive to believe they can be literally transformed through the very simple processes of these covens or individual so-called practitioners because people know nothing about what a vampire really is, or how human-vampire integration of energy/blood works.

There are practices, rites and exchanges that can bring you into alignment with the vampire and most of those soon become contingent upon one harnessing or excavating their own dormant vampiric ties (in bloodline or spiritual ancestry). If you have none of those it's complicated and you will probably never get as close as you wish to the presence of this being.

It's easier for the individual with little-to-no ties, to take on various traits or some level of resonance with the vampire via magic which is effective based on resonance between the mortal link that both vampire and humans have.

You'd never have to provide your blood to gain these things if you were to find the correct sources. Blood magic is a thing, working with blood in magic is very powerful and is a traditional art that I've personally engaged in for myself and for others, but when it comes to claims which are already lofty or strange, from a group you know doesn't like you (because they dislike humans), you have got to use common sense.

Desperation to be something other than who you are will sooner lead you to suffering, every single time.
Not only because of the questionable decisions it can lead you to make, but because if you feel that desperate to be something other than human you have unresolved emotional/psychological/spiritual issues to tend to - you're disconnected from yourself, you don't even know what it really means to be human, and nothing you can possibly think of doing besides first looking at yourself and working on yourself, is going to be beneficial.

Unfortunately, you're not the first person who has fallen into this trap, hundreds probably have and more are each day no matter what we caution with here. At this rate, either people learn from their mistakes or they don't. It's good that you have.


"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde

"No."
—David Lynch

CH Moderator
active contributor
active contributor
Posts: 633
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:20 pm

Re: Mommy I want to be a Vampire

Post by CH Moderator »

Please stick to the topic. Feel free to discuss theological discussions in another topic.



User avatar
nina
active contributor
active contributor
Posts: 651
Joined: Wed May 15, 2019 3:27 pm
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

Re: Mommy I want to be a Vampire

Post by nina »

SurajSyrah wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:13 pm
Yeas ago I made the mistake of undergoing a vampire transformation. No - this is not an infusion, or buy “my grandma’s ruby ring to get vampy powers $666” shtick. This was the kind of transformation or turning you’d read about like here:

‪Vampire Transformation & Sire Binding Experience Gone Bad‬

What Zarathustra said in
‪This EXTREMELY popular thread ‬
He is a well known and respected white light practitioner in England, and has been for years. Although born a mortal, he was turned by a very respectable coven in England, which gives him advantages mortals can not even begin to understand.
And my favorite thread about this matter:

‪Turning - The Psy/Sang/Ubi Feeder Conundrum‬‪
Click to read the posts, seriously it’s all worth it.

Apparently, these type of workings are not openly publicized; you’ll either have to ask around or find your way in hush-hush places online. I’ve known a person (from whom I acquired a lot of demonic entities of different varieties) — and have said they work with powerful extremely BA covens. One day I asked about these sort of transformations and the answer fascinated me. We discussed what would suit me energetically as there are other, more powerful workings. I ended up choosing both semi-Sang and Psi. Why? Because. Maybe I was hating being human and despised human weaknesses and wanted to shed all of that? Maybe.
I remember reading the first link just around the time when I was new to the forum and spirit keeping. This was one of those posts that kept me away from keeping vampires and contacting Lilith for a very long time.
Regarding the third link I find it funny that the poster approaches the very same matron who sent her the problematic ubi in the first place for another ubi to remove her problems. Something seems off in that second post that makes it not completely believable to me. It seems to me that she was blaming her promiscuity issues on ubi attack.
I don't believe there is such a thing called turning. At most it is a spell just like any other spell and some may name it as turning to help sell the spell to gullible vampire enthusiasts. My theory on what may have happened to you is that your liaison with spirits may have made you vulnerable to spirit attacks, or that you were simply going through a very dark period in your life not related to spiritual attack at all. All of us goes through phases of ups and downs in life and you may have been in your down phase at the time. Unless you got on the wrong side of the coven, I don't think they attacked you, as why would they attack their customer as they need continued business from you. Your good will directly translates to monetary benefits for them so it is unlikely they may have attacked you.


Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h

User avatar
SurajSyrah
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 143
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:44 am
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Mommy I want to be a Vampire

Post by SurajSyrah »

nina wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:43 pm

I remember reading the first link just around the time when I was new to the forum and spirit keeping. This was one of those posts that kept me away from keeping vampires and contacting Lilith for a very long time.
Regarding the third link I find it funny that the poster approaches the very same matron who sent her the problematic ubi in the first place for another ubi to remove her problems. Something seems off in that second post that makes it not completely believable to me. It seems to me that she was blaming her promiscuity issues on ubi attack.
I don't believe there is such a thing called turning. At most it is a spell just like any other spell and some may name it as turning to help sell the spell to gullible vampire enthusiasts. My theory on what may have happened to you is that your liaison with spirits may have made you vulnerable to spirit attacks, or that you were simply going through a very dark period in your life not related to spiritual attack at all. All of us goes through phases of ups and downs in life and you may have been in your down phase at the time. Unless you got on the wrong side of the coven, I don't think they attacked you, as why would they attack their customer as they need continued business from you. Your good will directly translates to monetary benefits for them so it is unlikely they may have attacked you.
I believe it was the Psi Awakening a lot of forum members had undergone and talk about it here.

It’s true that I had other things going on my life and I have made a few other bad decisions. But I have had a repeated vision of my blood on a piece of cloth which I sent couple of years ago still hanging on an altar, despite me requesting that every work they have done to be ceased. This what made me become suspicious of their actions. This vision was very recent, I cut contacts in 2017.


🌊💎🧿💙
All things blue.

User avatar
SurajSyrah
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 143
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:44 am
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Mommy I want to be a Vampire

Post by SurajSyrah »

Vipera aspis atra wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:41 pm
Desperation to be something other than who you are will sooner lead you to suffering, every single time.
Not only because of the questionable decisions it can lead you to make, but because if you feel that desperate to be something other than human you have unresolved emotional/psychological/spiritual issues to tend to - you're disconnected from yourself, you don't even know what it really means to be human, and nothing you can possibly think of doing besides first looking at yourself and working on yourself, is going to be beneficial.
This. Like I said I was so frustrated with what I called human weaknesses and wanted to really have other influence or a change or anything other than being a human. I wanted the change to be from an outside force; ignoring the fact that change comes from within and you have to accept yourself.

What do you think about using possession briefly as a way to awaken or alter something in a human? I previously mentioned, this is a service being offered currently in a secret group, the practitioner is known to all of you but it’s against the rules to mention their name.
The possession as they claim is temporary but it’s vital for the change. I never thought possessing a human is possible.


🌊💎🧿💙
All things blue.

User avatar
SurajSyrah
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 143
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:44 am
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Mommy I want to be a Vampire

Post by SurajSyrah »

An update:
I have undergone a shamanic healing session and the practitioner said:
your aura was full of parasites and had been eaten away. I cleared them all away and repaired your aura. This was all from the vampiric links. luckily it hadn’t gone deeper. 
Soooo idk but I do actually feel better in a way I can’t describe. Lighter, perhaps?
CH Moderator wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:50 pm
Please stick to the topic. Feel free to discuss theological discussions in another topic.
Well he started it 🤣🤣
I sure will. I still have a few things to say😎


🌊💎🧿💙
All things blue.

CH Moderator
active contributor
active contributor
Posts: 633
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:20 pm

Re: Mommy I want to be a Vampire

Post by CH Moderator »

SurajSyrah wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:06 pm
An update:
I have undergone a shamanic healing session and the practitioner said:
your aura was full of parasites and had been eaten away. I cleared them all away and repaired your aura. This was all from the vampiric links. luckily it hadn’t gone deeper. 
Soooo idk but I do actually feel better in a way I can’t describe. Lighter, perhaps?
CH Moderator wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:50 pm
Please stick to the topic. Feel free to discuss theological discussions in another topic.
Well he started it 🤣🤣
I sure will. I still have a few things to say😎
Better stick to the topic. Any digression further will result in warning, please be informed.



User avatar
SurajSyrah
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 143
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:44 am
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Mommy I want to be a Vampire

Post by SurajSyrah »

CH Moderator wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:50 pm
Better stick to the topic. Any digression further will result in warning, please be informed.
Well he started it 🤣🤣
I sure will. I still have a few things to say😎
What I meant is that I will open a different thread, not here.


🌊💎🧿💙
All things blue.

Post Reply

Return to “Vampire”