Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: jackalope
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: cyris
Zodiac:

so i know there are species of vampires that can shapeshift
but so far thats just been like elders and master vampires that ive seen, so i was wondering if just a normal sanguine vampire could also shapeshift ?

1 veela 8)) 1 throne angel :8) 1 watcher B) 8 warrior angels X..X 1 seraphim 0:) 1 dragos 2 :v psy vampires *0* 1 sang vamp ^^ 1 gargoyle O.Op 1 violet flame angel *>* 1 Norse tiger :3 1 nympho <3 1 servitor 8>
cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3

Since they're spirits it's likely. I have a human that picked up the ability to appear as an animal after death. (At least I'm pretty sure she would have been called a were if she was one in life.)

Kobald
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Well.... I think so too.^^ To me it seems like a mixture of what they feel like right now, like a reflection of how they are doing and what we as living humans are able to perceive and process.

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Depends on what you understand 'normal' to be. Just like humans, there may be specific individuals that are born or gifted with the ability to shift, and it could very well be that there are specific bloodlines or clans who are more experienced in such things.

Also, Sanguine Vampire is an umbrella term for a vast number of different bloodlines, races, species, etc., of vampires that aren't necessarily related to one another. It's impossible to generalize and say all of X race because there's so many different types of these beings (not even getting into the astral and those in other realms) that something affecting one individual may not affect another the same way.

That aside, the best course of action would be to ask your companions directly about shapeshifting capabilities of their particular clan, race, etc.

Also, if you haven't checked it out already, I highly recommend giving ASH's 'The truth about vampires parts 1-5" a read, as well as his other threads on vampires here in the forum. There's one on the evolutionary tree of earthen Sanguine/psychic vamps, as well as a distribution map over the millennia of where these vamps were located.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"

Return to “Vampire”