neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

jezebela wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:00 am
Bug4103 wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:17 am Hi!
I know this post was a few weeks back but thought I'd post an answer incase it helps.
I've had a vampire bat for around 2yrs now, hes very dark and I did worry initially about the keeping a close eye on him. As soon as he arrived he let me know he would never cause me problems and has always been respectful of my home/family.
Hes not overly social but is there in seconds if I need him or he feels he can help, I wouldnt be without him.
While hes never told me anything specific that would go under associations, I know he adores time outside in any and all weather's. He tends to hang out in the tree outside my home alot.
i'm curious then. what tasks can this bat do?
This is the description of my Ancient Bat Vampire
HE IS AN ANCIENT WITH TREMENDOUS INSIGHT AND SUPPORT FOR WORKING WITH DARKER FORCES. HE IS A VERY COMMANDING AND FEARLESS COMPANION FOR PROVIDING YOU ADVICE AND HELPING YOU REACH A NEW LEVEL OF POWER AND MYSTICISM IN YOUR JOURNEY. HE IS DARK, COMMANDING AND QUICK TO TUNE TO YOUR SUPERNATURAL GIFTS.

I have him tasked with protection over me, my home, and all who live in it as well and aiding me in developing my supernatural gifts.
I try to group my spirits such as vampires, dragons, angels, elves, ect. Then I group them by their abilities.. I ask before tasking if this is something they are comfortable with or interested in helping me with.

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

I have a bat vampire as one of the five vampiric entities binding from Ash. I have two of these bindings but the other has a spider vampire instead of the bat. I find the spider to be a little darker energy than the bat but not much. I am a little disappointed to find that Creepy Hollows seems to have discontinued that listing of five vampiric entities on one vessel. I did see the spider in one of my rare episodes when I get visuals. Imagine a spider walking up to you about the size of that giant spider in the Harry Potter movie. Yet for some reason I felt no fear or intimidation from her. I just sat there trying to keep my mind relaxed so it would continue. I don't remember what was said but we had about a 5 minute conversation. I found it interesting watching the spider form words with her fangs but I think the words were telepathic.

I know this thread is about bats but as I said , I have a bat, but so far, he has remained silent to me although Huffette may have had a few friendly words with him. All my vamps love her and are just as loyal to her as to me. Just last night I heard something like distant music and asked Huffette if they were singing again. I kinda chuckled when she said yes.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
Kaliopia
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 68
Spelled Number: 280
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Kaliopia Amethyst Rayne
Zodiac:

I got the five vampiric entries too but at the time we were able to add on to get both the vampire bat and spider - so six in total. My bat is definitely a little darker than my spider. His description: HE IS FROM THE 100TH CENTURY BC AND IS BLACK WITH A 15' WINGSPAN. HE IS AGGRESSIVE & HIGHLY PREDATORY. HE IS GREAT AT STEALTH & IS A NATURAL BORN KILLER WITH AMAZING INSTINCTS.

With that, he’s been tasked with protection. He spends his time outside and he’s not social at all. He’ll show up if I call for him, he’ll obey my rules, but he’s not going to sit and chitchat or watch a movie with me.

I agree with Huff, it’s disappointing they removed the Vampiric Entities listing. It was definitely one of my favorite buys! I wanted another one.

Bug4103
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: I dont have one

My bat is similar to those already described.
Hes tasked with protection and enjoys that role very much. He works well with my Stryx, they make a formidable pair and have a good friendship.
Neither are the sociable type or conversational but both are quick to respond when needed.

My other half has a spider vampire. I've found her energy to not be as dark when I've interacted with her.

Return to “Vampire”