Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I have been working on energetic healing on myself a lot lately, especially after some major changes in my life. I decided to ask my sanguine vamp prince R. if he would be willing to help me specifically with my root point. (When I bond with him I always feel a pleasant sensation in this point and I can feel him activate it when he’s around, so it felt right to ask for his assistance. I tend to be a very dreamy person, so it does take me a little more effort to stay grounded.) During our session it was like my entire body was heating up and my stomach felt fluttery. While he was working on me I physically saw a big red orb slowly moving over me.

It was interesting that afterwards he mentioned everything was balanced and cleansed when he scanned me. Going onto say that what he did was simply charging and replenishing the energy in this point (noting that this point had significantly less energy than the others.)

Have any of your vampire companions helped you with energy healing? I’d love to know your experiences. I usually don’t think of vampires as healers, but this was a really nice bonding experience.

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

My sanguine vampire likes to talk lol
I have felt him "buzzing" my energy centers, usually the lower ones. I am still in the process of getting to know him. He is cautious to not do anything without permission, out of respect. I'm very sensitive to energy and can get distracted easily by his connecting, which is usually buzzing, touching, goosebumps, chills, electrical waves, muscle twitches..
He has offered to work on my energy, but I declined until I get to know him better. I've no doubt that he would be skilled with any energy work I ask him to do. He can see problems and report them to me. This seems to be a common skill that he exercises with me. Popping in now, he says he could scan my energy and tell me any info I'm looking for and offer advice if asked for it.

I guess it depends on each vampire, their skills and what they feel drawn to doing. Mine likes to talk, eat chocolate covered coffee beans, and acts like a bouncer on my property lol 😆😆

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hazell wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:42 am [...]
Have any of your vampire companions helped you with energy healing? I’d love to know your experiences. I usually don’t think of vampires as healers, but this was a really nice bonding experience.
I have a psy vampire from MMT - a Norse Vampire - who can get whatever energy I need, including healing energy. I've used that to ask for healing energy in the sense of extra stamina at times. She goes and gets it and gives me it. I feel it coming in and it works well.

Due to my weird nocturnal/day sleep cycle, I've sometimes gone out shopping before I go to bed and have been completely knackered as I walk up the road carrying a heavy load back home. The energy my psy vampire gives me helps boost my physical stamina and gives me extra pep to compete the journey. (Which is what I've asked for.)

I could go to her for more healing but I do have quite a large healing commune and I have a number of self healing resources to fall back on. I go to my psy vampire mainly for protection, rather than healing.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Vampire”