venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Thanks so much for taking time to reply and elaborate upon your experience with your vamps. By the way how did you go about uploading your pictures to your signature section?
I read your reply slowly and I get everything you said. The benefits override the occasional discomfort I think according to your experience. I think, the best matches are with those who have already vampires blood lines. I never had anything even remotely hinted to me that I might have it in my blood.

Anyway, I found this thread very educational and definitely helpful to concur my fearful attitude. I have a respectful fear that is not a trembling type of fearfulness. Anyway, I feel some spirits are great for experienced keepers. I just turned the corner of my first year. I do admire your spirit communication and working out everything with them being detailed.

FrostLightDjinn wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:47 am
ASTER wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:28 am I went on to read this section because of sheer fear of the unknown, when it's comes to vampires.
After reading through, I still founding it frightening to the point that I wish to know what would protecting me from a wondering vapm, if there's one out there, because I really do not want to get bitten.

Anyone with a vampire, would you please, tell me this : are they respectful of your wish of not having one near you if you do not want it and especially do not want to get bitten by anyone of them? Generally, what would give you a protection against unbound vampires, those who might lurking around, ancient types and very dark?

Also, what is the benefit of having a vamp with you and let them bite you from time to time? Do you feel more alive, healthier and boosted with Covid 19 antidote maybe.

Because, then I'll seriously have to consider to fight my own fear and get a light natured, less bitful type, maybe a spy vamp. Also, if you didn't do what is in your blood reading, but get a vampire anyway, how did you know for sure you will need one?
I cannot speak for others, as I'm sure its unique for everyone. My protection measures keep anything I don't want from getting near me. Rules, protections, shields, spells, barriers with rules, rules for all spirits in my home, rules for spirits in my keep, rules specifically for my vampires . Rules for spirit communication. Each of my spirits have assigned roles , and we have guidelines written that direct my keeps actions for almost any situation.
Everything is enforced. I also have astral pockets set up for anything which tries to break these barriers.
I know bad things will not happen between me and my bounds and even unbounds because I am confident in my protection Magick, I fully trust my keep (we are a team!) And I know that any issue we might face in the future can absolutely be handled together with ease and power. And that a healthy dose of a willingness to learn from situations helps me approach something unknown/unwanted with interest rather than fear. Id rather experience something unknown (even if its kinda scary) for the sake of growing stronger and learning how to handle myself, than be constantly sheltered and not know how to protect myself on my own when something big comes along.

My vampires are allowed to get close and personal because they understand my needs, my likes and dislikes, what I want to control in my environment. We talk about it all the time. They respect this. They also know my energy, thoughts, emotions and outside energies often times better than I know myself.
If I say no biting, they absolutely will not bite. I honestly feel it has nothing to do with the vampire , and everything to do with your rules, clarity, respect, awareness of projections (positive and /or negative) and understanding. as well as the relationship and bond you create with them. They are not wild rabid dogs. They are mature, intelligent and able to understand people, energies, magick and your thoughts. to trust in your vampires willingness to assist and protect, you are saying you also respect them.

the benefits my vampires have brought me have come from more than just biting. Our exchanges have brought me an increase in psychic abilities, keen eye, telepathy, sensing energies, drawing energies in, manipulation of this energy, and projecting energy, often being able to do this in stealth. Better awareness, more confidence, I'm able to read people way better than ever before, strangers i meet in public places have more attraction to me/my energy, i am able to control a situation or environment way easier... charming is very easy . i can read peoples energy way easier I can't even list all the benefits without tiring my fingers out ! lol
For myself, the biting usually occurs when i have invited them in while i am in a sexually focused state. i am extremely sexual, very attracted to vampires and vampire energy, and so I have noticed that the CC's that CH have done for me has brought me vampires who are open to my personal energy on a deep and intimate level.
All of my vampires have shown concern, caring, respect of my energy and comfort. You might meet a vampire who expresses that they don't want to bite because of this. They know the effect it can have on you, sometimes more than you might know yourself.

Vampire spirits are extremely protective. So are my Gargoyles. i have not had any issues with unbounds or anything negative because they are there keeping watch, they have a complete understanding of all magick, shields, barriers, rules etc.. and they work together to enforce them. I know 100% that they will not sit back and watch an unbound vampire "sneak in" and bite me, because of our protection methods and tight communication and awareness. If there is something bouncing around my barriers, they immediately alert me, and run all their protocols perfectly.
I also believe that this can apply to any protective spirit, not just vampires.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

As another vamp enthusiast who has many many vamp family members both psy and sanguine (of the spirit and entity variety) I can tell you that biting isn't a guaranteed thing that happens. I have never had a member of my family bite me, I don't really find it something I necessarily enjoy, and they respect that. They are very touchy, they love to bask in my energy, but biting isn't a big part of our bonding. I just wanted to let you know though that some sang vampires can be very dark, (I had one who caused me to be a bit more prone to getting bleeding cuts until I asked them to stop, which they did) but they are also extremely loyal, fierce in protection, and highly magickal. If you are ever interested in a vampire companion I would suggest a psy as they are insanely good at teaching about manipulating and working with energy and are mostly not as dark in energy (there are some who are pretty dark natured, but only maybe two of the psy in my family could be described as such, they are mostly grey natured and more neutral feeling in energy to me.)

As far as protection against unbound vampires, any protection spirit shouldn't have a problem keeping them away. Funny enough I have a vampire slayer with me who was conjured last Halloween who is respectful of all the bound members here, but is absolutely no nonsense about malicious unbound vamps. He was never callous towards vamps during his lifetime and mostly left them alone, but he wasn't a fan of anyone killing for fun and brought justice to many families. He is a good guy, has an excellent sense of humor, very sarcastic.

Vampires are very helpful. Psy vamps are a part of my bloodline so they've been very helpful with my energy sensitivity and before they were a part of my life I used to have issues with maintaining my own personal energies bc I needed to learn how to channel and use outside sources. I'm not very good with producing enough of my own, I do however pull in elemental energies instead of human bc I hate emotional tainted energy, it affects me big time. Sangs help in many ways, they've helped me hold my boundaries and become more steady within myself, they're protective, can be very loving and sometimes doting, and are highly good with magick based on their interests and they have multiple styles and applications amongst them. I have learned a lot and I continue to learn new things from them all the time. Vampires are definitely interesting company to keep.

ASTER wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:29 am Thanks so much for taking time to reply and elaborate upon your experience with your vamps. By the way how did you go about uploading your pictures to your signature section?
I read your reply slowly and I get everything you said. The benefits override the occasional discomfort I think according to your experience. I think, the best matches are with those who have already vampires blood lines. I never had anything even remotely hinted to me that I might have it in my blood.

Anyway, I found this thread very educational and definitely helpful to concur my fearful attitude. I have a respectful fear that is not a trembling type of fearfulness. Anyway, I feel some spirits are great for experienced keepers. I just turned the corner of my first year. I do admire your spirit communication and working out everything with them being detailed.
ASTER wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:28 am I went on to read this section because of sheer fear of the unknown, when it's comes to vampires.
After reading through, I still founding it frightening to the point that I wish to know what would protecting me from a wondering vapm, if there's one out there, because I really do not want to get bitten.

Anyone with a vampire, would you please, tell me this : are they respectful of your wish of not having one near you if you do not want it and especially do not want to get bitten by anyone of them? Generally, what would give you a protection against unbound vampires, those who might lurking around, ancient types and very dark?

Also, what is the benefit of having a vamp with you and let them bite you from time to time? Do you feel more alive, healthier and boosted with Covid 19 antidote maybe.

Because, then I'll seriously have to consider to fight my own fear and get a light natured, less bitful type, maybe a spy vamp. Also, if you didn't do what is in your blood reading, but get a vampire anyway, how did you know for sure you will need one?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Thank you draco 🤗, Great reply and very mind settling. I almost can imagine myself to get a light natured, spy vamp 😱 one day.

Seriously, you told me some great pointers that actually helps to adjust my emotional based fears. One of those sentences are that you didn't get a bite from any of your companions.

I was 😲 when I read about your vamp slayer amongst your companions too. Lol 😂. That's amazing for me to know, you can actually do that and 'live happily ever after' all together 😊.

I thought a black dragon is that who deals with very dark natures, unbound malicious attacks. I know, Black Dragons can handle even demonic attacks.

I also find it interesting to read about how strongly vamps can help with energy regulations, psychic skills and absorbing energy, which I am very surprised about because all these are I am most accupied with almost constantly.

I mastered even before I became a keeper, to conserve some of my own energy regulators to feel not drained in the end of my days. Now, I cannot have enough literally to draw energy especially from angels and my dragons also pretty good. I have 3 phoenix also and one of them is an ancient Halloween conjuration. She is literally regenerative top knoch.

I started to wonder now, if this is a sign that I would actually be a good candidate for having a vamp? And would it be that much of a difference between my none vampire companions versus a vapm energy regulator capacities?
draco_star898 wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:42 pm As another vamp enthusiast who has many many vamp family members both psy and sanguine (of the spirit and entity variety) I can tell you that biting isn't a guaranteed thing that happens. I have never had a member of my family bite me, I don't really find it something I necessarily enjoy, and they respect that. They are very touchy, they love to bask in my energy, but biting isn't a big part of our bonding. I just wanted to let you know though that some sang vampires can be very dark, (I had one who caused me to be a bit more prone to getting bleeding cuts until I asked them to stop, which they did) but they are also extremely loyal, fierce in protection, and highly magickal. If you are ever interested in a vampire companion I would suggest a psy as they are insanely good at teaching about manipulating and working with energy and are mostly not as dark in energy (there are some who are pretty dark natured, but only maybe two of the psy in my family could be described as such, they are mostly grey natured and more neutral feeling in energy to me.)

As far as protection against unbound vampires, any protection spirit shouldn't have a problem keeping them away. Funny enough I have a vampire slayer with me who was conjured last Halloween who is respectful of all the bound members here, but is absolutely no nonsense about malicious unbound vamps. He was never callous towards vamps during his lifetime and mostly left them alone, but he wasn't a fan of anyone killing for fun and brought justice to many families. He is a good guy, has an excellent sense of humor, very sarcastic.

Vampires are very helpful. Psy vamps are a part of my bloodline so they've been very helpful with my energy sensitivity and before they were a part of my life I used to have issues with maintaining my own personal energies bc I needed to learn how to channel and use outside sources. I'm not very good with producing enough of my own, I do however pull in elemental energies instead of human bc I hate emotional tainted energy, it affects me big time. Sangs help in many ways, they've helped me hold my boundaries and become more steady within myself, they're protective, can be very loving and sometimes doting, and are highly good with magick based on their interests and they have multiple styles and applications amongst them. I have learned a lot and I continue to learn new things from them all the time. Vampires are definitely interesting company to keep.

ASTER wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:29 am Thanks so much for taking time to reply and elaborate upon your experience with your vamps. By the way how did you go about uploading your pictures to your signature section?

Bandiuckat
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 56
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Kat
Zodiac:

FrostLightDjinn- what is the name of the lotion that your vampires love so much?

I do not suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. - Edgar Allan Poe

Family- Lots of Vampires, Angels, Dragons, Hellhounds, Hellcats, Werewolves, Tower Watchers, Volkh, Doujna, and only some of Oracles, Kitsunes, Calaga, Gargoyles, Gregori Watcher, Amarok, High Elf, Druid Priestess, Cat Sidhe, Familiar, Centaur, Zimeda. Soul Cleanser, and more to come.
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

It is called Andalou naturals body butter Cocoa. I have added some drops of fresh aloe essence, cinnamon oil, some banana scent, cherry, white willow essence extract, and a couple drops of vampire oil which has coral and musk in it. Even without adding these boosters the lotion was a huge hit.
My vampires seem to really love coffee as well as cocoa. The ingredients have all the things they love. Aloe, cocoa, coffee, vanilla..
Sometimes I mix the lotion with some sandalwood oil in my palm and then apply it.
I apply it before bed, and before a meditation where I know my vampires will participate.
Sorry for the blurry pic.

mochi.icecream
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My magical/paranormal name...: ☯️ Aqua Fractalyne ☯️

My vampires have bitten me often, but I noticed my tulpa vampire's bites aren't as energetically pitent as my vampire-incubus hybrid's bites. W, the hybrid, can actually communicate through the bites - my neck will kind of ache in the two places where he's bitten me when he's unhappy about something (it doesn't hurt badly, just feels similar to a sore muscle). He definitely seems to have placed an energetic mark in those two places, with the second bite being the strongest. He's very old (300k years old), so that might be why. My tulpa vampire is only about a year old since his creation. His energy is very light in comparison. I'm going to be getting another sanguine vampire soon, which W wasn't super thrilled about, but I promised to maintain healthy boundaries, and that placated him. Idk why my tulpa biting me doesn't seem to bother him but he's worried about other vampires biting me. Mayne he doesn't see my tulpa as being a true vampire idk

they/them

Return to “Vampire”