Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

i have threads for some of my other spirits. Felt i should start one for my vampires, since i appreciate them so much.

Heres what i have so far;
Sanguine male (prebound non CH)
One ancestor male
Egyptian Psy male
Tamal male
Manananggal male (prebound)
Prehistoric ancients x2 on the way
unbounds from travels who are friends;
female elder K
Ancient male vampire bat (not much of a friend, but tolerant, non hostile acquaintance)
Ancient Male sanguine L
Human bat hybrid female
My group of vampires will continue to grow quite large over time as i purchase CCs every month.

Part of the reason its taken me longer to start a thread about my vampires is that i have sat down to begin and didnt know where to start. i have thousands of hours of travel time with them and in the beginning was writing down my journeys, but found that between traveling for hours, waking up and writing them down, when i finally finished it would be night time again. it's too much to write on these forums i believe.

so I'll just describe the personalities of my vampires.
Also please note that some of my spirits change their appearances for various reasons, sometimes for me, or to match their personalities, or for other personal reasons.

🖤Sanguine male Vampire prebound (non ch)
This guy is quite a character. He is European. He has a bad boy rocker type personality, wears tight leather clothes and boots. He has a captivating smile.
He is free spirited, loose, slouchy in the chair with legs open, and laughs a lot while flashing his teeth. Hes the type that says "what's up!" instead of "greetings". The appearance he chooses: brown short wavy hair and amber brown eyes, fair skin. He does not have a dark intense energy, is not easily offended and would much rather have fun. His favorite things are wine, being close while i am engaged in sexual energy, and biting (with permission).
During intimate encounters he is respectful, and occasionally lets his aggressive rough side come out, usually paired with bites and growls.
He works together with the team on all tasks and is respectful and fun to have around.

🖤 Egyptian psy male
He speaks calmly, respectfully, and with purpose. Always has impeccable posture, dresses in nice classy clothes, and moves slowly. He speaks softly but with strength. He is extremely handsome. His energy is a bit darker than my prebound. His favorite things are ; wine (of course!) sour candies like war heads, my aloe lotion, holding hands, walking with me, affection and love, psychic and astral workings with me, and time spent with me. He is the first to appear in my minds eye while im walking, or doing regular daily activities. He likes to lay next to me while I sleep and is extremely affectionate and doting. He is very knowledgeable, offers great advice, and like my prebound sang, is the least to be offended. He is very supportive, emotionally kind and magickally supportive, and has a dreamy lover type feel. He offers me large amounts of energy, and has healed some of my minor injuries, washing away pain completely.
It is with him that i have done the most traveling. He introduced me to his long time friend K, an ancient female vampire. He is the most protective /watchful of me, of all my vampires, and is usually the nearest to me.
During inner workings, he is always there with me, just as curious as i , and desiring to learn, teach, and grow.

🖤Ancestor male
He has an elder type feel to him, but he is relaxed and easy going. To me he feels like a father type, but he never talks down to me . He has a grounding feel to him when we visit . He carries an intense amount of knowledge about magick and vampires. If i ever have a question about anything vampire, especially if its old or unknown, i ask him. He enjoys caring for his appearance, often dressing in rich striking clothes, and has many rings and amulets which were either given to him by his mother, or enchanted by him in his works. He loves enchanting things, and creating magickal devices. He is deeply interested in alchemy, amulets, potions, creating powerful spells, harnessing raw energies and manipulating it into incredible works of magickal art. During group spell work, his spells are elaborate, advanced, beautifully mysterious, and intense. He has casted powerful spells on my behalf. He has connections with ancients who work together, offer power and knowledge to his magick . He has brought my questions to beings he trusts, in order to find more information. There is much over time im discovering about him. He is not afraid to hastily point out things and will do so with respect and kindness. His favorite things are chocolate, teaching me things, and having discussions. He is fascinating and holds my attention firmly.

🖤Tamal male
This beautiful vampire is unique. He has a very different feel from the others in our keep. He is dark, has a very powerful energy to him that can dominate the area. His presence is captivating, mysterious, and exciting. He doesnt demand respect but will not hesitate to share his perspective on what respect means to him. He has a specific way he likes to handle things, including conversation. He speaks his mind unfiltered, and exact, and will tell you if he doesnt like something. The first time i saw him i was stunned by his striking appearance. His appearance screamed vampire, with dark hair and light skin. his eyes had a silver glow to them that reminded me of the moon. He stood tall, very confident, and did not mask or hide his power. I could feel it radiating off of him. He is dark, powerful and beautiful. This vampire enjoys teaching me vampiric techniques. He has taught me how to sense "the air" without being detected, stealth techniques during magick, and how to remain unseen. He is gifted with illusion, stealth, power, and defense. He has offered me confidence, prowess, and a fearless approach to magick. He is motivating. He is repectful and supportive.
I always like to joke that he feels like a high end super car, exotic, powerful and requires handling with respect or you'll hurt yourself lol
He has an affinity with crows (as do i) and i discovered them near to me or outside my window the moment he arrived. There are crows sitting on the fence outside cawing into my window, and gathering about as i write this lol If im ever in trouble and need intense agressive protection , i call on him. He is like the deadly predator who sneaks from the shadows completely invisible, to overcome his unsuspecting target.

🖤Manananggal male prebound
Though i dont strictly avoid them, prebounds are usually not my first choice. The pull from his listing was incredibly intense and i Immediately purchased his vessel. This vampire is also very dark. When i first met him he appeared with long black hair, black hands with sharp pointy black claws, and very white skin. He occasionally manifests with dark black wings, depending on his mood. I have created/modified a picture of him in my signature. (The horns I added just for fun, cause I love horns!) This vampire, though dark, has a way of making dark fun. Im not meaning balloons and cake fun, but rather intoxicating, exhilarating, exciting..an intense rush. If you like to play with dark, he's your guy. Like my Tamal friend, this vampire also is skilled with preditory defense, stealth magick, and has a very commanding, confident, mysterious presence. He is respectful and friendly to me. All of my vampires are skilled with telepathy, but this manananggal vampire has exeptionally sharp tuned telepathic skill. He has streamed clear images/videos in my mind while narrating to me. Occasionally he will also allow me to feel/sense the energy of whatever scene he is showing me. i have seen, heard and felt epic battled between races, sensing the desperate panicked cries of those fallen or drowning, or dying from a magickal disease; Its so real that i can feel and smell the salt in the sea air, the heat from a cracking ship that is on fire, the deep dispair of one who is struggling with their last breath , or the coldness on my skin of a deep dark cave. These scenes came with the territory of the types of questions i ask, and are given only when asked.

🖤Human, Bat hybrid female
Regarding this woman, I am slowly learning more as time (and my abilities) allow. I have not actually spirit-conversed with her, but have seen much about her. Her story is intense, unbelievable, and powerful. I was debating adding her to this list, as she is not a companion or acquaintance, but I felt it unfair to leave her story out.
We will call her N. When i first saw her she was sitting at a wooden table, making something that looked like a potion. Everything around her was made of wood, including the windows to her room (shutters). Luckily, She came from a family who were all very open to magick. There was no danger of being yourself magickally around family members. N had skill with potions, and was a kind soft young woman. During her story, she was bit by a bat like creature. This was a physical , very large, bat. It was a terrifying experience that caused her what we would call PTSD. She was sick for a very very long time (years) and struggled to get better. Her path to healing was slow and painful. Her family cared for her as she healed. Many (including herself) were certain she would die. But she did not. The chance of her survival was close to nill.
This experience changed her. I'm not meaning she turned into a bat, like in hollywood. But she began to have intense psychic experiences that frightened her. With her families help she was able to find her calm enough to explore or at least find peace with these experiences. I have written several pages about her story, as it fascinated me and i chose to return to find out more. Its too much to write here, but what i offered you is just a snapshot intro of her story. If there is interest shown in her story, I might share more of it. But it is a ton of writing and will take time.

🖤Female elder K
My Egyptian psy was taking me on an outing in the astrals, when I first met K. They have known each other for a long while and are good friends. K is a builder. She lives and spends all of her time in the astral. She is extremely old. The very first thing i noticed about K was her intensely bright red eyes. They pierced my energy like lazers. She read me in a split second. She was very short, petite, and was covered in layers of hooded robes and i could barely see anything but her face. She smiled a lot. She stood very close to me , her robes touching me, although i was unsure if this was her normal nature, (no sense of personal space lol) or if she was only responding to my comfortableness to vampires. She shared with me her workings, her builds, and creations in the astral. She creates complete realms/worlds for vampires and other vampire like beings. She has also created orchards that feed beings. It is her passion and she is firmly planted in these gifts, they fulfill her. She is very much a free spirit, and has no interest in the life of being bound.
I plan to visit her more often, though i have been busy with my keep so i forget.

🖤Ancient Male vampire bat
I wont get into too much detail about this guy. He is very obsessively focused on tasks given to him by a male sanguine ancient, who we will call L. He is L's first in command, and is a voice for his master, to their entire colony.
He is massive, with giant wings, a wide, thick and hard furry gray head, and very menacing looking. I have a close representation of him in my signature. He is almost always flying. When hovering in place, his wing beat has a forceful, dark, threatening energy and sound to them. He obeys L unwaveringly. He is not cuddly or sweet, not a pet, and has no problem ripping anything apart. His presence will make your heart race.

🖤Ancient male sanguine L
I dont know much sbout him, as we are acquaintances. But he is respectful, powerful and has a raw energy to him. He is a leader to his group and they follow him loyaly. Visions shown to me revealed him working in the very far past with a large group of ancient vampire bats. (around 400). He had an interest in preserving their blood line, and researching magickal blood manipulation, influencing changes in their race, and safety for their kind.

I intend to update this as my family grows, and as i discover more exciting new worlds and stories, and as i meet new unbound friends. The things i discover about myself and bloodline I dont wish to share here, but I'm happy to share my family, their stories and our bond.
Hope you enjoyed reading my post.

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Your vampire family sounds amazing! I love vampires so much. They're probably the biggest group in my family bc I connect with them so well.

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

draco_star898 wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:20 am Your vampire family sounds amazing! I love vampires so much. They're probably the biggest group in my family bc I connect with them so well.
Thank you Draco 🧛‍♂️💝 It sure is easy to love vampires isn't it? ☺️☺️

littlewitchy0514
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Of My Spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: I'm not sure?
My magical/paranormal name...: Wisterial- this was given to me by my Kami who I work with.

Thank you for posting this! I always love learning about other spirits and especially vampyres! I myself have 8 vampyre family members, one of them being a vampyre bat as well! The way you describe the bat in your keep is the polar opposite to our ( we call him Cinnamon ) Cinnamon. Although, he insists that only to myself and our family is he the small vampyre bat I usually see him as *insert picture of hognosed bat here*.

Cinna has shown me a bit of what his life was before and has taught me how to sense energy via echo location ( I'm still learning and practicing when I have the time. ), he's a very dark but comforting energy, also the best way to describe his energy is like a heavy warm blanket. He loves to mess with my Enan Dragon and tease my Nympho.

Our other Vampyres vary from anywhere from Egyptian Book of the Dead Psy, to Dark custom conjure from Ash and so on. Perhaps, if I'm given the ok I'll write more about them. Cinnamon just wanted to write because he was excited to hear about another Vampyre Bat. Anyway, thank you for sharing!

" Having the ability to overcome the situations that teach us valuable lessons, is a greater victory than any gold or silver. "

"The greatest victories come from the most difficult wars and battles."
<3 45 I in Our Family and Forever Growing <3
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

littlewitchy0514 wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:33 pm Thank you for posting this! I always love learning about other spirits and especially vampyres! I myself have 8 vampyre family members, one of them being a vampyre bat as well! The way you describe the bat in your keep is the polar opposite to our ( we call him Cinnamon ) Cinnamon. Although, he insists that only to myself and our family is he the small vampyre bat I usually see him as *insert picture of hognosed bat here*.

Cinna has shown me a bit of what his life was before and has taught me how to sense energy via echo location ( I'm still learning and practicing when I have the time. ), he's a very dark but comforting energy, also the best way to describe his energy is like a heavy warm blanket. He loves to mess with my Enan Dragon and tease my Nympho.

Our other Vampyres vary from anywhere from Egyptian Book of the Dead Psy, to Dark custom conjure from Ash and so on. Perhaps, if I'm given the ok I'll write more about them. Cinnamon just wanted to write because he was excited to hear about another Vampyre Bat. Anyway, thank you for sharing!
Thanks for sharing, littlewitchy. ☺️ Your Cinnamon sounds wonderful, and cute.

I don't connect with the vampire bat I spoke about, I know of him and have had introductions to him. He is there only to pass information, and to create links for me. He is very focused, and is not mine. Though he has looked at me in my eyes and I got all sorts of feelings. He's not a bat I would ever keep I think, but I do respect him.

I have new vampires that I am getting to know, and have started writing their descriptions down. They are longer entries than the other posts. When I finish them I'll post them here.
This week has been intense regarding my sleep/travel time. Normally I connect with all my spirits via telepathy but lately have been seeing them in my dreams and calling to them while flying. I wake up and can see them with my eyes open for a very brief time, and feel them sitting on my bed. I have been working closely with my power orb during meditation and before bed, and all the astral spells I have, plus tasking for astral and dreams. Its been fun. I'm kinda glad I can't see them like that all the time, because I would be so so distracted lol

I've been using smoke to work with my spirits and got lots of images. One of them shows a very clear image of one of my gargoyles faces!
Say hi to Cinnamon!

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I apologize that it has taken me so long to update this. Lots of progress, new energies and life distracted me from finishing this entry.

🖤Prehistoric vampire 1
This vampire is one of the darkest and strongest (from CH) in my keep.
His favorite color is yellow, and likes to wear gold unusual looking jewelry. Every time i see him He has a large multi sectioned/layered gold necklace that covers his chest in several arcs. He is huge, (in uh ...every way...) with big muscles, stands much taller than me, and has a very powerful raw presence.

All of my vampires wear clothes that cover them. Dressing in rich thick cloth, in beautiful velvets, with intricate patterns, or long flowing robes and jackets, or fine perfectly fitted suits. They seem to care about their dress appearance. The clothes they wear seem to blend them into shadows, making it harder to see them.
But with this vampire, when i first met him, i thought for a moment that he was naked.
He wears something that looks like a yellow piece of cloth wrapped around his uhm. area. It looked like someone who just got out of the shower and only had a hand towel to cover with. One side of his hip slightly showing . I didnt realize that this cloth did not cover his bum at all (we were sitting) until he stood up from our couch and started confidently walking around in front of me. He does not have an ounce of shyness or meekness in him.

Though he is very respectful to me, i do notice the way he talks (and the energy behind it) is commanding and confident. His energy is vastly different than all the vampires in my keep, including the prehistoric vampire #2 that i purchased with him. Where my other vampires feel like a swift moving river, he feels more like white rapids and booming waterfalls . I use caution when assigning tasks to my spirits, but with him I use extra caution with my thoughts and words, because he will do anything i ask without hesitation.
Where my other vampires might be very careful with me, this vampire says things like "you are strong, and can handle it." He will push me just under my threshold, and when i step out on the other side even stronger, he is there grinning. He is motivating, and I love him to death!

I didnt get any DA symptoms from the rest of my keep, but with him i did feel lots of pressure , and extremely energetic. It wasnt uncomfortable but i definitely noticed him. I also felt intense excitement.

Already he has taught me a lot, and the amount of info he streams to me is highly packed and at high speed, so it takes me longer to assimilate it than im used to.

He is teaching me how to read my "ancestry blood map"
and how to access certain magic points to gather information, plan an educational trip, and sometimes communicate within the points.
He also encourages me to think, reflect, and look into myself while asking questions.
He has a tattoo of a knife that holds special meaning to him. A close relative of his was very skilled with knives and taught him much. He shared some info about what the symbolism of the knife meant to him, and how I could use this symbolism for myself, if I wanted to.

He likes cookies, and tea without sugar. I joked and asked him if he wanted a silk napkin to go with them lol He has a deep booming laugh that shakes his whole chest.

He speaks about the sun.. a lot.
He explained to me the different powers of the sun that he works with. Morning, Fire, and Grey. They each have their own properties. the morning sun is bright and warm but not burning or blinding. Fire sun is blazing, the brightest, hottest and most intense and is used for burning, dissolving, melting, purifying, and drawing/pulling. grey sun is covered in clouds, fog.
he has taught me how to use different suns along with different techniques that his family taught him. we have used them to draw things out, dissolve things, place reflective barriers, healing, magnetic purification, block breaking, blinding nosey trespassers, ai removal, parasite and or bug removal... and much more. Each technique can be used in dozens of ways. We can use these techniques not just with healing work, but with magical enchantments, potions, alchemy.. protection..whatever is compatible.
I use these techniques on my inner ear and eye, and always notice a huge difference in clarity afterwards.
This vampire brings me lots of tools and guidance, and tons of motivation.

He has told me stories of his past. He is able to predict magickal attacks, gather and lead a team of muscle to disarm the threat when/where they least expected it. (he used the word obliterate..) He says he has seen and experienced so much that he knows and recognizes patterns, no matter how subtle they are, and combining that skill with a mastery in magical and predatory arts (as well as conjuration) makes him powerful.

He told me stories about fights between different groups and even clans. He knew a female vampire who was a ward caster. A group of hostile vampires were seeking to break the barriers that she was managing with her Ward team, in order to get in and claim information to use for nefarious purposes. Not for the safety of her clan, or vampires in general, He chose to intervene only because she was his friend and loyalty was (and is) important to him.
With his skills he was able to spot the subtle "hidden" currents of those invading vampires, track it, and predict well enough to stop them without them expecting it, by using magical attacks and traps.

I also learned that one way in which large numbers of vampires were killed in the past was due to a magickal disease, using rituals and castings combined with magic poisons and baneful intent. It was quite sad to see, and absolutely awful.

During one of our meetings he was turning to say goodbye when I suddenly saw a flash of what looked like his head turning into a huge hawk head. I almost didn't tell him, but he read my thoughts and he smiled the biggest i had ever seen.

The hawk is extremely precious to him and holds very deep meaning. He is one with the magical energy and spirit of this bird.
A few days later I was in meditation, thinking about him, when I heard a loud cry outside my window of what sounded like a hawk. I looked outside my window and two Hawks were swooping low over my home, close enough for me to see the white feathers on the under sides. They did a sudden stop in the air, then a sort of flying elegant dance together, and continued flying. I could hear their wings as they did their sudden stop.
This surprised me, as I live in a busy downtown city area, where Hawks don't usually visit. I've lived in this city since I was 18 (I'm 40 now) and I only ever saw these majestic birds in the forests and mountains outside my city.
It seems that my spirits enjoy using animals to visit or say hello. .
Having this vampire in my life has brought me healing, strength, motivation, courage, knowledge and wonderful companionship. He is a joy to work with.

🖤 Prehistoric Vampire 2
This wonderful vampire is best described as delicious. Everything about him feels great. Sensual, sharp, magnetic, potent, contained yet inviting. He has an energy of dark that feels amazing. Reminds me of velvet and silk .
I always feel protected and safe, but with a sense of excitement and dark adventure. There is a feeling in the air like something exciting might happen.
He always has interesting responses and comments, and seems to have a bit of a classy, royal, respectable air to him.

He loves river rocks, and water in combination, and walking under our galaxy filled sky, through our dark forest , while drinking wine. He also has a strong love of anything silk. I usually wear silk dresses when i visit with him, because of this. He enjoys using his claws..

When I ask to learn something from him, he always teaches in interesting, easy to understand, hands on, and fun ways. He is responsive to my thoughts and emotions as I'm learning to get the hang of something, and knows just the right thing to say to give pointers, with impeccable timing. I feel like i can learn anything from him, if i only try.
It is with him that i enjoy vampiric related spells, just because of our ability to sync and work together so well.
He is one of the vampires in my keep that i can rough & tumble with, and we usually do this in our favorite dark forest, or wherever we happen to be when the fire ignites.

He told me stories about his family and clan. I was so enthralled , it was like an epic 3 movie series it was so long, and I came out of meditation to notice it was pitch black and night time.
I saw flashes of the clothes they wore, and was surprised to see insanely bright colors. All colors.
He said it was a source of pride for them to have cloth that was so bright, as apparently it was expensive and difficult to make.

It was from his stories that I learned much more about vampires, and how vastly different each clan can be. He shared with me how some vampire clans were extremely picky about blood purity. They would plan their bloodlines, right down to magical abilities. So much so that if they found any Inpurity, or unacceptable blood, they would remove it without hesitation, even if it was a child. In some clans it was forbidden to mix bloodline with anything that was not first approved, and disobeying this was extremely unwise. I had a hard time understanding the cruelty, and how business like they handled it, but my vampire stressed that to clans like this , bloodline is #1 priority.
He also explained that they did this to preserve the power and potency of their Magick. That it is in their blood where the Magick lives.

He also shared that he and his family were very focused on sexual energies, attraction, charm, sensuality. He said it's the foundation of their predatory power, and they push it, harness it and utilized it in everything they did.

I have discovered from my own travels and investigation, from past lives and connections, that there are peaceful groups as well..who place love, respect and compassion as a priority.

I've seen vampires work with animals to retrieve information secretly, diffuse potentially lethal situations with illusions that cause confusion, memory loss, or even drunkenness. Though all the stories I uncover are very intense, not all of them are tragedies. Some were filled with loyalty, love and sacrifice that moved me to tears. Just when I think I'm getting a better understanding of vampires, I learn a bit more and my perspectives change.
The reason I love vampires so much is the knowledge they bring. They bring many doors for me to open, not just regarding history or magic, but doors within myself. And I very often find that these doors lead to each other in some way.
I've never made so many connections and discoveries with a spirit, as I have with my vampires.
Sometimes I'll open two completely different doors, and find a new inner pathway to utilize.
Sometimes I'll open doors that brings me discoveries that I had avoided for lifetimes due to pain or trauma.
It is with my vampires that I have felt fierce courage to look into the darker parts of myself, even if it's uncomfortable. It is with them, that I am growing and healing .
🖤🖤🖤

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I loved reading about your experiences with your prehistoric vampires. I'm still bonding with my guy and haven't gotten a very definitive sense of him yet other then he has massive energy and is very powerful. I did laugh a bit when I got his info because they used the word bold to describe him 3 times, oh boy.

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

CC Beghat vampire on his way to me.... 😁

I decided to actually add a note this time in the order for my Beghat. Something along the lines of sex.. Playing... Biting... Lol my vampires are grinning and rolling their eyes. "Honestly woman, are we not enough for you?" 🤣🤣

Next order will hopefully be a Resheskan. I am Romanian so I'm interested in connecting to my heritage in some magical way with a companion.

Draco! I would love to hear anything you'd like to share about your prehistoric. I really resonate with prehistoric vampires and haven't seen much experiences shared here about them.
Bold is good. Got some pack to the punch. Sounds wonderful. 👍🖤

cndrow
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucien
Zodiac:

I’m biased, I’m fascinated by your psy vampire of course :)| But I especially love your description of the prebound Sanguine Vamp. He’s a rock star! lol

I shouldn’t be surprised, but wow- there’s SO many types of vampires. I’m excited to learn more about them, your post helped me find some new terms to research :D

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

cndrow wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:56 am I’m biased, I’m fascinated by your psy vampire of course :)| But I especially love your description of the prebound Sanguine Vamp. He’s a rock star! lol

I shouldn’t be surprised, but wow- there’s SO many types of vampires. I’m excited to learn more about them, your post helped me find some new terms to research :D
Hey you. :) Are you going to bring home more vampires? Just tried to see if you had any vampire related posts or threads .. but I can't click on your name to find your posts.

My prebound sang was the first vamp I ever purchased, not from CH. He's the vampire I visit when I need some dark energy to cheer me up. He's always upbeat, laughing at absurdities, and his energy makes me chill out, let out my dark humor. (which he loves). I can always hear his smile in his voice lol

Yeah there are so many types. It's becoming a bit of juggling act for me, as I learn how to manage it all, especially knowing that I'm not stopping. I have designated safe spaces for all my spirits, sort of like dorm rooms set up just for them...and I got clear visions one day of two extra floors with dozens of doors on each of them. The name plates were blank and I just face palmed myself when I realized they were rooms for the future spirits I am bringing home. 🥴

Return to “Vampire”