how do you guys cut your hand non painful way?

SerpentLady
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Onyithraxias

I use a big hollow needle to draw a decent amount, which you can drain strait into a glass. You can buy them on the net. A diabetic lancet just draws a pitiful amount. Mine appreciate a bit more. You can also hold the vessel strait to the would.

BeautyMonster
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Emily Strange
Zodiac:

SerpentLady wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:11 pm I use a big hollow needle to draw a decent amount, which you can drain strait into a glass. You can buy them on the net. A diabetic lancet just draws a pitiful amount. Mine appreciate a bit more. You can also hold the vessel strait to the would.
I would caution against this for the risks alone unless you’re getting them from a verified & trusted, medical vendor with it being sealed in 100% sterile packaging. Lancets are the safest (they’re sterile from the pharmacy) and most easily accessible. I feel like most vampires wouldn’t want you to go to such extremes and potentially injure/harm yourself with hollow needles or other potentially unsafe objects, but that might just be one of mine screaming at me to warn against the dangers right now, lol.

As long as you’re being safe, though, doing whatever works best for you and your own vampires is just that: whatever works best for you. <3

Abchanchu Male Vampire: "E"
Samhain Destiny '21 Aqua Male Vampire: "S"
Sanguine Male Vampire: "N"
Sanguine Female Vampire: "A"
Samhain Destiny 21 Living Entity Hellcat: "B"
Yule Destiny 2021 Prince Ceasg: "Q"
Birthday Destiny 2021 Ajatar-Courtwind Hybrid: "G”
Male Ceasg: "Z"
Dark Merman: "D"
Soulmate Carpathian Vampire Entity: "A"
Female Strigoi Vampire: "L"
SerpentLady
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Onyithraxias

Absolutely- ensure you buy everything sterile and packaged/sealed. But it helps to draw a decent amount without getting scars and is much safer than say, razor a blade; I consider it much less extreme than that! Also, holding the vessel up to a fresh wound/pin prick seems to be something they enjoy very much indeed- I can feel their contentment when I do this; I end up sort of swaying back and forth is a sort of trance. Mine are all bar one living entities so they need more than a few drops of blood.

J.M.Olsen
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: no single preference
If I could be anything, I would be...: draelith
My magical/paranormal name...: have decided not to use one, yet.

Would be sterile lancets or needles. Not my preference though. I prefer using a sharp blade and make the minor pain a part of the ritual offering, to further enhance the ritual.

Return to “Vampire”