new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Onyithraxias

FrostLightDjinn wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:24 pm

I'm at a time in my life where I am not settling for less than I want or deserve. I won't "do what I'm told" or listen to judgy comments from those who say "they know better". This also includes society telling me what I should and shouldn't do. Even in the spiritual community we have this. Especially in the spiritual community. "You can't do that, it's a closed practice. You can't do that cause your skin is not the right color. Your blood isn't the right type, you're not the right age, you didn't have enough kids, you didn't go through the 200 levels of training that I did so you're not doing it right..." 🙄
So far my vampire has been the only one who can fit all my wants perfectly. He allows me room to grow and learn.
If I'm happy, I'm growing, I'm learning and feeling fulfilled.. Making progress.I won't call it bad just cause someone judges it. 😁👍😄
I understand everyone has different opinions about this. They are allowed to. But my relationship with my vampire is my own path. Everyone has to walk their own path.
Yes, it does seem people in the spiritual community are extremely judgmental and always have to know better.. I think it often comes down to jealousy to be honest, especially when few seem to be capable of such an intimate relationship with their spirits/entitys. Thanks for sharing!

Lom'ae
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0

I'll admit that this topic is of vast interest to me. I've thought about potential relationships with those in my keep (were it to ever happen). I'm also polyamorous in my physical realm, though like many who comment here, I suspect I'm drawn to elements that I've struggled a great deal to obtain from my living and immediate companions (who, I must add, I'm super grateful for in my life and cherish!). That is to say, I find myself open to this notion and have caught myself pondering it.

"It's so hard to forget pain, but it's even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace." ~Chuck Palahniuk
Art by Luis Royo.
ImWolfieXO
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 41
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Lowell
Zodiac:

As someone that doesn’t really see or feel that well or at all and is working on communicating, I will say that I do have a very strong bond with my carpathian vamp. Like it feels very deep in a way I can’t explain. I love every single one of my spirits but with my vamp it’s just different in some way ❤️

mystlady
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Newbie here.

I’ve been in serious relationship with my 2 main guardians- prince psy vampire and my agarthan ET since Nov/Dec 2021 and decided to marry them both.

ImWolfieXO
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 41
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Lowell
Zodiac:

mystlady wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:47 am Newbie here.

I’ve been in serious relationship with my 2 main guardians- prince psy vampire and my agarthan ET since Nov/Dec 2021 and decided to marry them both.
May I ask how you married them!? I think that’s really awesome and I’m curious how that was possible :)

mystlady
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Go under seller review and search from whimsical wonders. Type the store name in google search and you’ll be able to find her info. Once you find her website, do a search and type in Take A Vow ~ Commitment Ceremony. This will help explain the process.

Return to “Vampire”