New Bat Vampire and a question about troublesome family:)

angelpaws
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 236
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: All OF THEM!!!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Healer/Psychic
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I love bats. I think they are really cool and I love my DA spirits (and my WA too :meme: .) Just got a notice that my new bat vampire shipped and here's his info.

ANCIENT BAT VAMPIRE, MALE, 26TH CENTURY BC, BLACK W/ DARK BROWN HAIR, 11 FOOT WINGSPAN, AGGRESSIVE, PREDATORY, UNFRIENDLY, CRAFTY, COMPETITIVE, SPITEFUL, HOSTILE, INTRUSIVE, OMINOUS, SINISTER

Unfriendly, hostile and spiteful? Yet, he came through and wanted me to be his keeper. Shocked and even a bit amused just don't get why a spirit like that would even want a keeper. It's gonna be interesting. In the same order I am getting the following too...

ABCHANCHU, MALE, 764 YEARS, LONG BLACK HAIR, BLUE EYES, OLIVE SKIN, TALL, MUSCULAR, EXTREMELY POWERFUL, VERY DARK, INTELLIGENT, STRONG, VERY LOYAL, PROTECTIVE OF KEEPER, HAS THE ABILITY TO MANIPULATE OTHERS, RELENTLESS, CRAFTY AND CUNNING, IS WILLING TO HELP YOU SHARPEN YOUR SKILLS

BAOBHAN SITH, FEMALE, SCOTTISH, 568 YEARS,SHORT RED HAIR, GREEN EYES, FAIR SKIN, SHORT AND PETITE, ENJOYS THE COMPANY OF HER KEEPER, CAN BE MANIPULATIVE AND DECEPTIVE, HIGHLY PROFICIENT IN MAGICK, LOYAL, POWERFUL AND KEEN, ENJOYS MUSIC AND MAY BE EXCEPTIONALLY SOCIAL WHEN IT IS PLAYED

LAMPADES, MALE, 4,352 YEARS, TALL, MEDIUM-BUILD, DARK SKIN, SHORT BLACK HAIR, BLACK EYES, GREAT PROTECTOR, VERY LOYAL, CUNNING AND POWERFUL, STRONG LEADER, NATURAL ABILITY TO HELP YOU BREAK-THROUGH AND REGENERATE & ELEVATE YOUR MAGICKAL ABILITIES

and I'm getting Loki, Thetis and a mermaid too:)

I have a question for people who have family members who give you a hard time about spirit keeping. My sister is visiting from Maine for a week on May 6th. She's gonna s*** when she sees my house. She thinks any spirit (wa/da/ba) is actually a demon playing tricks on humans since she thinks when you die everyone goes straight to heaven or hell and no one stays behind as a spirit. She may say a lot of crap in my house in front of my spirits and I have a feeling my new vampire bat and other darker DA will get offended and do something like scare the crap out of her or give her bad luck. I know telling her that she can't come in my house and make comments about my spirits is useless. What's the best way to explain to my spirits that no matter how much they get pissed don't do anything to her. She gonna freak when she sees the funeral pic, the shrunken head, and other things, I don't nor will I ever hide. It's my house and I'm not going to hide what I am or what I believe. My parents live with me and my mom sees things all the time and they are cool with it. My sisiter's the only one in my family that acts like this. You walk in the kitchen of my house and there's a kitchen witch, a silly zombie gnome on the counter, a giant lobster claw, from Dr. Nox, a Grimmy statue and other things on the island in the middle of the kitchen and more stuff like that in every room except the bathroom (which I'm changing into a mermaid/ sea creature room for my sea spirits) and my parents room. So she's going to start in the minute she comes in the kitchen, so i guess i better start warning my spirits now in a way that they won't take offense:)

A hundred years from now it will not matter what sort of house I lived in, what my bank account was or what car I drove...but the world may be a better place because I was important to the lives of animals and 'creatures' of this earth.
Sesshoumaru
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 20
If I could be anything, I would be...: shinigami/deathdealr
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sesshoumaru-sama
Zodiac:

I would say it, exact how you explained it to us...

I'm pretty sure if you're straightforward w/them, they'll be straightforward w/you as well.

Or you could try this:

"My sister is visiting from Maine for a week on May 6th. She's gonna s***. She thinks any spirit (wa/da/ba) is actually a demon playing tricks on humans since she thinks when you die everyone goes straight to heaven or hell and no one stays behind as a spirit. She may say a lot of crap in my house in front of [you all]. So she's going to start in the minute she comes in the kitchen. [So I ask] that no matter how much they get pissed don't do anything to her."

Try that instead...

--Lucky
"The emotions of those who are thought to be beautiful are always full of sorrow." --Treize Khushrenada
"A sheep that tastes blood becomes a wolf...and cannot return to the flock." --Kudou Yohji (WK OVA)
Sovereign
active contributor
active contributor

Congratulations on your new spirit family members, angelpaws! :thumbup:

And I admire that you don't hide who you are in your own house and refuse to hide it all away for one person that is causing a fuss.

Sesshoumaru gave you great advice.

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover
Zodiac:

he would be good for protection and revange lov . i agree with the others make sure he knows the rules . i have a soulmate vamp bat but he is BA and evil but not with me with me he is loving and gental . :vampire:

Phenixrising
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 99
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Super speed

Congratulations on your vamps :thumbup:

I have the same type coming in weeks time :clap:

Please update on how your bonding goes :wave:

angelpaws
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thanks everyone:) I have house rules and I think they'll understand my sister is as close minded as you can get but it's the new bat vamp I'm a worried about. He may not put up with anything she says or does, I know CH wouldn't send me a spirit I couldn't live with but how he treats others I'm worried about.I guess I will have to be extra firm with him and hope he doesn't take offense. Does anyone know if you name a vat vamp or do they prefer not to have a name?

A hundred years from now it will not matter what sort of house I lived in, what my bank account was or what car I drove...but the world may be a better place because I was important to the lives of animals and 'creatures' of this earth.
VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

my soulmate vamp bat had a name . i asumed all came with a name .

angelpaws
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

The info I got from CH didn't list a name. Maybe i'm suppose to name him. I was watching TV earlier today and was watching an old Bela Lugosi film and he was a vampire ( not Dracula ) there were bats, spiders and opossums as huge rats (LOL) I fell asleep watching it and dreamed of a bat. It was small and friendly to me. I don't know if it was because there were bats in the movie or it was my new bat vampire. I'm thinking it's my new vampire bat and he's saying he won't be scary or a threat to me. I hope that's what it meant. The bats in the movie were small and i thought they were cute and did look a lot like the bat in my dream:)

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

sounds like he visited you lov . if he is bridged to you than he is already their lov

SmokeyRose
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon / Werewolf
Zodiac:

I just welcomed a bat vampire. I've had no problems with him, and other people. Though in his description they said he takes great action against those who are annoying/troublesome, and I haven't been bugged yet. :dancing:
The only problem I've had so far is that my sleep schedule changed to the point where I'm nocturnal.
I haven't seen him, but he did speak to me. I was wondering what type of metal something was as it was really heavy for being so small. He just pops up says cast iron and is silent for the rest of the day. (He was right too. :applause: )

Unless you have a day job I don't think you'll have any problems.

˙uıɥʇıʍ ʇɥƃıl ɐ sı ǝɹǝɥʇ ɟı ʎluo pǝlɐǝʌǝɹ sı ʎʇnɐǝq ǝnɹʇ ɹıǝɥʇ uı sʇǝs ssǝuʞɹɐp ǝɥʇ uǝɥʍ ʇnq 'ʇno sı uns ǝɥʇ uǝɥʍ ǝuıɥs puɐ ǝlʞɹɐds ʎǝɥʇ :sʍopuıʍ ssɐlƃ pǝuıɐʇs ǝʞıl ǝɹɐ ǝldoǝd

Return to “Vampire”