A question for those with sang in their blood.

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

For those with sanguine vamp in their blood, do you ever get the urge to drink blood? Do you feel different when in the presence of blood? I'm asking this to see if others have the same or similar experiences as myself. I have a strong presence of Sang in me, and I am able to smell blood. When I smell it or notice it, my energy surges, and I have an extremely powerful urge to consume it. I get very focused on the source, and my body tenses as if to leap at the person and bite them. I can control it enough to not attack someone. So, anyone else have this happen to them?

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Andy89
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: no fave so far!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Were-Bear
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A. D. Valentine
Zodiac:

I havent noticed any particular craving or urge to consume blood, but I am one of those people who are fascinated when watching someone draw blood from my own or anyone elses arms etc.

I have consumed my own blood, and dont mind the flavor at all.

I havent really been in contact with many bleeding people other than residents in the mental facility that I work in, but havent noticed an urge to consume. Considering I know what diseases that they carry, it might be understandable.

I do, however, have bloody noses often, whether that has anything to do with anything, I have no idea.

I have only recently found out about the Sang in my blood. (Today)

Hope I have helped a bit.

1tu

My path has never been walked, my life is endless of opportunities.

Spirits: Werewolf, Familiar, 10 Zombies, Psy Vamp
Entity: Boobrie.

Spelled objects: Quite a few!
xXTsukiNoOokamiXx
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 23
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires, Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Okami Yokai (maybe)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ōkami
Zodiac:

I actually found out today that I have sang in my blood. I wasn't surprised. I like the taste of blood, and whenever I got a cut since I was born enjoyed sucking on it to taste the blood. I never wanted to drink the blood of other people though, because of my fear of disease, however I have always enjoyed red meats rare and don't much like poultry. I also enjoy chicken hearts and the marrow from the bones. My mother used to yell at me all the time because I would use my teeth to crack them open. 1lt I haven't tried other types of hearts, but I most likely will. I have yet to try blood pudding. I can also smell blood. I know it's smell well. When going through puberty I had a phase where I was fascinated by veins. There were times I wanted to bite people, and when I first started dating my boyfriend, he had to tell me not to bite him so hard for a while before I learned what amount of force on my bites were ok. x3 when I love someone like that, I seem to always want to bite them on their neck, shoulders, or arms..My sang ancestor was also where I got my sexuality from it seems, according to my blood reading. x3 and that explains my love for biting and being bitten. I do have the urge to tatse blood at times, but I think that I always controlled that by having red meat as a child. As an adult, I guess i'm just simply in control. I had pretty sharp canines before my dentsist filed them a little when I was younger. He was worried about them chipping or breaking. They are still pretty sharp but not as much. I was looking at my teeth one day and noticed that mine have almost like little spikes behind the end of the tooth? For anyone who has seen vampire fangs, did you ever notice anything like this on their canines? though my canines are my pride, I do however have front teeth that are a bit larger than my canines. XD I hate it. 1sy

Spirits: 23
Entities: 11
Immortals: 2
"Stop comparing yourself to others. Your accomplishments or lack thereof matter not. No one else can be you. So long as you remain proud of yourself you will attract opportunities and success. Be proud!" -Okami yokai Katsu.
Florian
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires, angels

Kitsune wrote:For those with sanguine vamp in their blood, do you ever get the urge to drink blood?
No...
Do you feel different when in the presence of blood?
No...well, apart from feeling a little bit queasy
I'm asking this to see if others have the same or similar experiences as myself. I have a strong presence of Sang in me, and I am able to smell blood. When I smell it or notice it, my energy surges, and I have an extremely powerful urge to consume it. I get very focused on the source, and my body tenses as if to leap at the person and bite them. I can control it enough to not attack someone. So, anyone else have this happen to them?
No...

I will say that I only bite during sexual play ;) I don't react out of the norm to blood. My taste for rare steaks is entirely from my sanguine vampires.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

My detection of the scent or taste of blood is heightened and I notice a particularly increased 'wellness' consuming red meat, but this may be related to my iron deficiency.. and my iron deficiency may in fact have manifested in part due to my vampiric ancestry. So possibly full circle. *shrug* That's all I can say for sure.

badblood
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire

Hey now, Noc is here! :D

Twin Flame and Lover to "K", Stregoni Benefici vampiress; Honoured companion to the most beautiful of all Norse Immortals: Freyja; under the guide and loving friendship of the powerful and dark Fenris; and an enormous, wonderful pack of vampires, dragons, creatures and others that comprise my beloved spirit clan!

For in Him we live and move and have our being. ~ Acts 17: 28
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

I have neutral feelings towards blood, it doesn't disgust me but neither does it excite me in any way. Nor do I have any desire to eat red meat, in fact I feel better when I don't eat meat at all. I think in my case the vampiric ancestry manifests in other ways.

Taliessin
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dunno yet!
If I could be anything, I would be...: me!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Errio
Zodiac:

I must say I haven't any strong inklings/urges regarding blood or its appearance in my vicinity

Though I frequently suck on the blood of a cut finger, during blood tests I prefer to look the other way!!!

Like the previous comment; I believe my Sanguine heritage manifests in other ways, e.g a powerful immune System and a certain intensity!!! 1lo

badblood
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire

I had some very rare (and very delicious) flank steak a few weeks back. I called on all my sang vampires to enjoy it through me as I ate. I went back for seconds, as it was absolutely divine. As I was slicing more, an enormous RUSH of energy coursed through me and stuck around. It was very powerful and dark. I must have had 4 or 5 servings of steak that night, LOL

Twin Flame and Lover to "K", Stregoni Benefici vampiress; Honoured companion to the most beautiful of all Norse Immortals: Freyja; under the guide and loving friendship of the powerful and dark Fenris; and an enormous, wonderful pack of vampires, dragons, creatures and others that comprise my beloved spirit clan!

For in Him we live and move and have our being. ~ Acts 17: 28
Florian
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires, angels

Aurum wrote:I have neutral feelings towards blood, it doesn't disgust me but neither does it excite me in any way. Nor do I have any desire to eat red meat, in fact I feel better when I don't eat meat at all. I think in my case the vampiric ancestry manifests in other ways.
I'm the same Aurum, I have vampiric ancestry but I also feel better when I don't eat red meat.

Return to “Vampire”