active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

vampo wrote::oops: I have only now seen page 2 under "Vampires and Garlic" and the response from DollyLama to the white meat question. I do apologize; hopefully, though, as a separate topic, this might prove useful to others. Thank you, DollyLama for your good response. :thankyou:
You're welcome vampo. No need to apologize because this worked out great! It's very interesting to see other responses. :D
Humans drool, vampires rule!
Who needs a prince when you can have a vampire?
Breetastic
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Deity
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Eos Asta
Zodiac:

Oy, you think Psys would like blood too? I got a papercut recently that's already healed, and I was just sitting there, staring at it instead of trying to get a bandaid for it... I think that was Bromil trying to signal me. XD

Next time, for sure I'll put some on his vessel!

PS: Thank you for the ring, Mongrella!
"Life is just a chance to grow a soul." - A. Powell Davies
Just passing through this life until the next one.
Haunted Tarot Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: dont tell u :P
Zodiac:

i not too sure about psy needing blood. i read SOMEWHERE (not sure where) in this forum that there's no need blood for them..

Anyway, i never get any signals from my psy when i accidently cut myself.. so i just assume they dont want it...

& i notices you got 2 vamps in your signature now :D
vampo
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thank you to all for your good responses. Thank you, Magnolia, for the clarification. We certainly do learn a lot in this forum :D
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

My psy vamp introduced me to a friend of his who manages a space in his realm, sort of like an orchard filled with dark red apples. These feed all sorts of beings and they love them. I tasted one (just a lick) and felt my entire mouth salivate and fill with an intense overpowering metallic taste and I "spit" it out. πŸ˜¬πŸ˜…
He feeds here and brings energy home.
β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’
π•―π–†π–ˆπ–Žπ–†π–“π–†
mochi.icecream
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: ☯️ Aqua Fractalyne ☯️

This is so interesting. I have a sanguine vampire "tulpa" (the person who created him calls her tulpas by a trade name) based on a fictional character, a sanguine vampire/incubus hybrid, and a "vampiric" being (a shop exclusive not from CH) that I think might be sanguine, but I still need to confirm because he's never indicated a desire for blood, and I haven't had him with me very long (still getting to know him).

I only offer my real blood if I'm injured through happenstance (I never draw my own blood purposefully). Otherwise I invite them to bite me - my tulpa, D, and my hybrid, W, have both bitten me and left some kind of marking on my energy body. The third, F, has not bitten me at all so far.

I believe they enjoy these offerings (D is indicating to me that it's very intimate and helps him feel closer to me, like it hurts heart how emotional it makes him lol). I noticed W was very protective (read: jealously possessive lol) of me until I let him bite me, and then the possessiveness ramped way back down.

Another note of interest is that I need to hold absolutely still while they bite. If I move, their fangs will damage my energy body, and my neck will get very sore. Otherwise, I don't notice any perceptible decrease in my energy.
they/them

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Update, one of my sang vampires loves turkey sandwiches . 🀷πŸ₯΄
β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’
π•―π–†π–ˆπ–Žπ–†π–“π–†

Return to β€œVampire”