Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

nijntje wrote:However if it were true that the thoughts of others could limit us personally there would be no such thing as ascended masters, none of us could hold a conversation with our invisible friends and spells/other types of energy work would be squashed immediately by the billions who think it is not possible to exert influence over the "material" world. Spirits could never do what they do. Apports? Moving furni? Forget it. We each create our own reality. Actually you don't have to listen to me, ask your spirits.
If you cast a spell at me, I can weaken that spell with my doubt, by not believing in it, I would call that limiting and even if it's just limiting the power you think you have.

Why some things work is because most things can be rationalized away and are kind of exempt of doubt, at least that's my opinion.
Ascended masters? They died, their bodies are buried, etc.
The voices in your head? Insanity.
Moving furniture? Tremors. Strong wind. Great Imagination.

Now if a dragon manifested in front of a public audience and eat Trump..........that would be a different thing and probably a good one too.
Also don't forget, the ascended masters ascended in times where the veil was still weak and come to think of it, they surrounded themselves with disciples who believed in them, had faith in them. What if they were used to weaken the veil further or as batteries to gather power to ascend?

And in all that you also leave out all those forces in the universe, all that energy flowing, all those powers with different and sometimes opposing plans and agendas. They do play into all of this too, after all it's also their reality.

And tbh, neither you nor me know what reality really is. Is it holographic? Maybe. Is it a dream of a fever struck 10 year old? Maybe. Is it the matrix? Maybe. Is it a Reality-TV show for 18-dimensional beings? Maybe. Are we in a Marvel comic and where the hell is Deadpool? Maybe and indeed, WHERE IS HE?
Last edited by Aprophis on Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

Empress M wrote:
My main apprehension is that I can easily see massive armies of xenophobes trying to wipe out the meta world again. Extreme anti-magick, anti-meta groups like the christians have always been throughout the past. And with the chaos created from the veil outright falling, I can easily see groups like this forming via massive fear mongering.
Or some races think mankind is a danger/good snack/etc. and without any knowledge and help we're wiped from the face of the planet/enslaved/being kept as snacks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Even the masters worked to obtain their place. Nothing comes to you by simply believing. Belief is a foundational point, but development upon this is necessary. There are countless nuances to developing abilities because once you establish a potential, and then establish the reality, you must gain the wisdom of that reality to direct it.

Energy is the essence of all, and it is malleable, but that being said - it can hinder or pose difficulties, complexities, which have been reinforced extensively, just as much as it has the potential to break through barriers and create anew.
Therefore one may or may not have difficulty achieving their goals in a lifetime based on belief in magick; one may or may not become advanced enough in their knowledge and application to manifest extraordinary things. There will always be limitations, based in Nature and Spirit - beyond our human conception. Others may disagree.

I know however that it is easy for some to see the expanse of potential and manifest upon that based on spiritual development, and even if they were to tell others the secret those others could not merely adopt it.. hence there are limitations beyond our scope. We (those who practice) develop magick or divine rite based from an experienced/ascended vantage point in order to assist others with those hidden limitations. So the reason magick can be physically translated is at once because there are self imposed barriers that can be transcended, and barriers struggled with nonetheless. Making the existence of those who can easily manifest, at once proof that this is possible and proof that there is a struggle. It is therefore, only helpful to a point to tell someone that 'anything is possible'.

From my own development it is clear to see the potential we wield, and what this physical existence really means.. but you cannot expect everyone to be able to get to that place, or to know how to make real use of it when they get there. This is why there are highly revered states to be achieved, and why ascended masters are relevant at all.

Applied to the following -

raven robyn wrote:hi
what vampire species will give super human power,reverse signs of aging,can give you ability to drain enemies of their energy without killing them just take their energy?

There are specific types or clans who have devoted themselves to a particular realm of energy or ability, and have otherwise been blessed, such as the BOTD egyptian vampires with greater supernatural influence.
Even if they can assist you in developing 'super' power, with the aging process, and with learning vampiric feeding from enemies - which in essence can be done by lending energy towards those efforts - you must then understand, learn to develop and wield the energy within your own physical self to manifest as your own strengths. And you may or may not be of the disposition where a talent is easily accessed/gained.
Your best bet is learning to harness the energy necessary towards those goals, or divine secret knowledge/wisdom from vampires that may be able to apply to you, or working with the immortals - in my humble opinion.

It sounds kind of like you want to come as close as possible to being a true vampire. You can always come pretty ..close.. energetically, but you will not be one. Just keep that in mind, keep a realistic perspective and you may just surprise yourself with the strides you ultimately make.
If you do not have a lot of experience with vampiric energy at this point, it won't be a cakewalk.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote: Moving furniture? Tremors. Strong wind. Great Imagination.
Could also be infestation, rats, roaches, etc. Which is why it's safer to confirm in detail.
Aprophis wrote: And tbh, neither you nor me know what reality really is. Is it holographic? Maybe. Is it a dream of a fever struck 10 year old? Maybe. Is it the matrix? Maybe. Is it a Reality-TV show for 18-dimensional beings? Maybe. Are we in a Marvel comic and where the hell is Deadpool? Maybe and indeed, WHERE IS HE?
Not the sneeze from the great nose, waiting for the Great White Handkerchief to wipe us all out of existence? 42 is the answer, apparently...

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:Are we in a Marvel comic and where the hell is Deadpool? Maybe and indeed, WHERE IS HE?
To pool or not to pool, that is the question. I had answers that were very off topic... and a little naughty.

I posit a theory that we are all turtles.. and this is how turtles see life and each other. Like maybe we are living in a Beatrix Potter book. Gives me chills..

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

Noctifera wrote: To pool or not to pool, that is the question. I had answers that were very off topic... and a little naughty.

I posit a theory that we are all turtles.. and this is how turtles see life and each other. Like maybe we are living in a Beatrix Potter book. Gives me chills..
Adult Mutant Ninja Turtles? I want to run around with my large staff......... :P

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
nijntje
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner

Empress M wrote:
Aprophis wrote:I don't even think we have the maturity and the personal responsibility for that, I'm kind of happy that people aren't able to throw fireballs or cars around. We wouldn't even be ready for that kind of power.
I want the veil to be obliterated eventually, but a part of me thinks about things like this. I don't think everyone would just have this infinite power if the veil were gone though, because you still need to develop power. Kind of like how the veil does not limit what we can do in the astral...but you don't have people creating Alphas like Kelis does everywhere, right? Or all humans being able to go toe to toe with Goddesses on the astral? There's still a matter of skill and developing abilities, right? So I think that would still hold true without the veil. I mean, ask your own spirit/entity companions...do all of them possess the abilities you are thinking of in their veil-less realms?

My main apprehension is that I can easily see massive armies of xenophobes trying to wipe out the meta world again. Extreme anti-magick, anti-meta groups like the christians have always been throughout the past. And with the chaos created from the veil outright falling, I can easily see groups like this forming via massive fear mongering.
Spirits don't actually automatically become these omnipotent/omniscient beings we imagine them to be. If you've been out of body or done some reading about it, you'll see there are a lot of "belief centers" people gravitate to after death based on what they held onto when they were alive. So they're still doing work on releasing limits, false beliefs, etc. All the while having their environment definitively shaped by their mental realities. Once again and always, mental realities made manifest. I've read more than one post here for example that suggests, one even outright said "spirits can be just as clueless as we are". Goddesses hold all their power in knowledge of who they are in essence. The essence that we are all in the process of remembering. Not one of your spirits will ever tell you (probably) "I am clueless", the illusions of limits surrounding us are very convincing afterall.

Someone go back and check that vampire thread with Ostir who shares a meditation with us, very cool.

nijntje
neophyte
neophyte

Noctifera wrote:Even the masters worked to obtain their place. Nothing comes to you by simply believing. Belief is a foundational point, but development upon this is necessary. There are countless nuances to developing abilities because once you establish a potential, and then establish the reality, you must gain the wisdom of that reality to direct it.

Energy is the essence of all, and it is malleable, but that being said - it can hinder or pose difficulties, complexities, which have been reinforced extensively, just as much as it has the potential to break through barriers and create anew.
Therefore one may or may not have difficulty achieving their goals in a lifetime based on belief in magick; one may or may not become advanced enough in their knowledge and application to manifest extraordinary things. There will always be limitations, based in Nature and Spirit - beyond our human conception. Others may disagree.

I know however that it is easy for some to see the expanse of potential and manifest upon that based on spiritual development, and even if they were to tell others the secret those others could not merely adopt it.. hence there are limitations beyond our scope. We (those who practice) develop magick or divine rite based from an experienced/ascended vantage point in order to assist others with those hidden limitations. So the reason magick can be physically translated is at once because there are self imposed barriers that can be transcended, and barriers struggled with nonetheless. Making the existence of those who can easily manifest, at once proof that this is possible and proof that there is a struggle. It is therefore, only helpful to a point to tell someone that 'anything is possible'.

From my own development it is clear to see the potential we wield, and what this physical existence really means.. but you cannot expect everyone to be able to get to that place, or to know how to make real use of it when they get there. This is why there are highly revered states to be achieved, and why ascended masters are relevant at all.

I am of a contrary opinion. I believe those masters worked so hard to remember that they already had their place. That's why so many masters mention "non-grasping", when you start to grasp and TRY, reality (impressionable energy) starts to reflect that. In non-grasping, divine knowledge unravels. The lotus blossoms. Things arise naturally and far more simply than we are rushing to argue for. Energy is endlessly responsive to US. I think a lot of us on this forum and in the magickal communities in general forget or completely miss the point that magick is not a tool to be used, it is already who we are. It's not the wand or the salt doing the banishing it's our INTENT. If you can accept that premise and you totally don't have to, and you get truly investigative you will see the only way our intent has any power over the world around us (some of us are now arguing magick is our imagination or an earth tremor) is because it is moldable in the first place. I stand by my point that the limits you argue for are the ones you get to keep... Simply because that's your MAGICK, ironically enough. This universe will not show you anything you're not ready to see.

nijntje
neophyte
neophyte

Things are as hard as you need them to be before you're able to justify to yourself that you've "earned" results. Then reality will cave and give you an inch. You could have a mile if you realised you could. That is the nature of energy and the pure consciousness (fabric of reality) that I personally have concluded we exist in. Of course anyone is welcome to disagree.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

nijntje wrote:Things are as hard as you need them to be before you're able to justify to yourself that you've "earned" results. Then reality will cave and give you an inch. You could have a mile if you realised you could. That is the nature of energy and the pure consciousness (fabric of reality) that I personally have concluded we exist in. Of course anyone is welcome to disagree.
Well, if it works for you that is great. And the day you start manifesting gold bars out of thin air, hit me up. I could use some SCNR :P

And are you sure that those masters, by giving up their selves, after all they tried to attend emptiness, knowning without knowing, didn't just connect to a higher power, becoming it's avatar?

It's true that the wand or the salt don't do the banishing, but salt itself has certain properties that help with it. Some properties are given by faith an some are natural.

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “Vampire”