vampire species that give super power,and reverse aging,

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

ASH-MDA wrote:YEAH BUT HERE'S THE FLY IN THE OINTMENT. IF YOU MAKE THE OP BELIEVE A VAMPIRE SPIRIT OR LIVING ENTITY IS GOING TO GIVE THEM SUPERPOWERS TO GO SWAN DIVE OFF THE EMPIRE STATE BUILDING & LIVE IT'S IRRESPONSIBLE.

AGREED THAT THERE ARE MIRACULOUS THINGS IN THE WORLD. AGREED THAT SOME LIMITATIONS CAN BE LIFTED. BUT DISAGREE THAT EVERYONE IS CAPABLE OF THEM OR THAT EVERYONE SHOULD BE ENCOURAGED TO BELIEVE IN SOMETHING THAT'S LIKELY NOT GOING TO HAPPEN FOR THEM.

IF THE OP GOES OFF, GETS A VAMP SPIRIT, WANTS SOME CRAZY PHYSICAL CHANGE OR TO BECOME A VAMPIRE THEMSELVES, DOESN'T GET IT, THEY'RE GOING TO BE IMMEDIATELY TURNED OFF & CRYING FRAUD.

THAT DOESN'T HELP THE OP.

IT'S BETTER TO ENCOURAGE WHAT THEY CAN ACTUALLY EXPECT & THEN IF THEY WANT TO PUT THE TIME & ENERGY INTO BECOMING AN ASCENDED MASTER GOD BLESS THEM, BUT LET'S NOT PAINT AN UNREALISTIC PICTURE FOR SOMEONE WHO IS OBVIOUSLY A BEGINNER.

I THINK THE SPIRIT KEEPING COMMUNITY ALREADY HAS ENOUGH HATERS LETS NOT GIVE THEM CANNON FODDER.
This. Ash tells it like it is, lol.

And that's exactly right.. it's not helpful to tell someone anything is possible. Apart from the obvious reasons, the OP wants to know how to get those results. And they are asking about vampires. So, better to give them a reasonable outlook at what can be achieved maybe, so they can get somewhere, and what they aren't going to (you won't become a vampire) as this is relevant to the original topic.

Basically, you are still you and have to factor in what vampiric feats you can achieve -being you- through the source you choose. To raven robyn - I think what you are asking for is extreme based on the wording. There are a lot of factors involved that determine how 'vampy' you can get, without becoming a vampire.

Charles_Odinforce
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 105
Spelled Number: 18
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Thorian

Couldn't agree more with Ash's statement. If It seemed I was saying otherwise then I apologize. Magick can do some amazing things, but most of that works through probability. Even more amazing things can be done through magick, energy work, and art forms such as QiGong and TaiChi. However there is no spirit, spell, attunement, or other magick out there that is going to make you fly, which was kind of my point.

Professional Mystic at
http://www.rosequartzlabyrinth.com

"Power unrestrained dead on the mark is what we will deliver tonight!" - Disturbed Ten Thousand Fists in the Air
nijntje
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Aprophis wrote: The thing is. Why do souls need reincarnation? It's all about learning and growing. If what you said was true, we'd all be perfect instantly and there would be no need to grow. It would just be stagnation.
When you get into the state of meditation, like the ascended masters did, you connect to your soul. You come into your souls power and maybe even it's memories.
And although those memories might stretch far, depending on how many lives your soul has lived, there will always be more to learn and achieve.
I say nothing contrary to the soul process of incarnation and don't really believe my view of magick in all its potentials claimed to be at odds with that either.

I agree with your next assertion perfectly, and think that is why we have incarnation in the first place. We incarnate so we can realise variety and potentials. Which as the "One Consciousness" we existed as (in my view) prior to the creation of "separate" souls was not happening. The only difference in my view I think is that I am fully referencing this "One Consciousness" is almost every post as a source of divine knowledge and power that is still fully present within us all and always ready to be accessed. A few people have brought up the point, including yourself I think (?) that mentioning that it is there can't be helpful to a newbie because knowing... about it? Would somehow hinder their results, progress, satisfaction. I firmly disagree. What a few people seem to be telling me is that because you cannot do something, being told that you in actual fact can (and we're all essentially saying that yes it possible now which in itself is travel) is "unhelpful". Surely being told that you CAN do something means that you are now open to the possibility (which is 50% of the work) rather than being blindly fixated to the tight margins you were operating in. Seems like the opposite of "unhelpful" to me.

I maintain that the work, and all of the work that goes into realising ourselves (yes however long that may take although some people may come into a spontaneous realisation almost immediately), is much less technical (technology is just a vehicle for Conscious Intent, whereupon you can justify results thus allowing energy to work for you in small incremental ways) and much more mental. And from that stance "being told that anything is possible" in my view can only be immensely liberating. But probably only from my premise, I freely admit, because my premise is Intent is Key. The results masters see are the ones they allowed themselves bit by bit to see. I get that for many it was not an immediate jump to "yes I am pure all-knowing all-powerful consciousness" however there were many, many glimpses along the way (in moments of non-grasping) that I have read masters "spontaneously" (note: not as a product of trying and hard work) "stumbled" into.

This part is also for Noctifera.
Aprophis wrote: Is it just your reality that changes?

Thinking, believing, FEELING, KNOWING I have all that power, yet I couldn't even move a simple psi wheel, but that didn't faze me in the slightest. I just found an excuse and enjoyed that feeling of power.
You are moving energy all day unconsciously with your mind. You were right to not let it bother you. If you could not move a simple psi wheel in that particular moment, that only means to be that you were not truly confident in your ability to do so. Remembering that doubt/hesitation will affect your results in magick all day long until you get a grasp of it. Anyone with a magickal background will tell you that. It looks like I'm going to have to say it... "You have to believe". There. Although ??? Just ask someone you trust ?

You can call into question whether my reality is really changing for me or not (I will never be able to prove that to you or anything else, these are just words) but until you've moved that psi wheel I doubt that comes from anything more than frustration that you have not found your basic trust that things can work for you too.

nijntje
neophyte
neophyte

Noctifera wrote:To nijntje - Your argument is actually, irrelevant to what I have stated. There is not a contrary opinion, more like a differing perspective.
Good! Although I do think there are some fundamental subtleties that affect the way you approach this.
Noctifera wrote:On another note maybe, I don't really get where this 'trademark' 'Too Much magic' thing is coming from.. it reads like some new age self help book feeding me another version of 'The Secret' (trademark). Which makes me less inclined to take it seriously.
I love the Secret for bringing life-changing transformational magick to the masses. But no, I have not even touched it and it's not from there. Also, how mean. 1sa
Noctifera wrote:I don't think you realize I was weighing in as someone who gets how manifestation works, and what it has taken.
Meaning I was agreeing with your basic mentality, and from experience, but not with the nature of what you proposed.

You disagreed with the idea of "limitlessness", right? Because Nature and Spirit "do not allow" some things. We'll agree to disagree here, then.
Noctifera wrote:You need to understand energy in order to make it work. You cannot 'non grasp' until you have 'non grasped'.
Well, energy is not hard to understand at all, thankfully. It has the properties we imbue it with. That is Magick, afterall, isn't it? A projection of Intent into the ever-moldable world. Non-grasping is simply letting go of all the effort and letting it drop, which is when Energy will stop reflecting your tense, hard efforts and start unraveling for you in far easier ways than you previously conceived with your devotion to "proving yourself" and to "working really, really hard".
It's the premise of a lot of the new-age philosophies you have mentioned. When you stop trying, things happen. It is with dark humor that I note all the people who are now manifesting cars, houses, fortunes and spontaneous healings faster than many in magickal communities have been able to after decades of study. It is also the way, I believe, we have "naturals" in magickal circles, those who freely impress themselves on the Energy around us and those who after decades of study struggle to get results. We see the results we believe we are ready or able to see. Also where "beginner's luck" comes in, a huge one for me. A beginner will often readily see their optimistic expectations satisfied... Until someone comes in and says "OK now it's time to WORK HARD, newbie, you'll get absolutely nowhere now that you've used up your beginner's luck points". I have nothing against working, it's a way of "practicing expectation" however a lot of people approach work like they have to earn their way back to "heaven", not realizing it's their natural birthright.
Noctifera wrote:There are also many perspectives that are valid within any given state of being.
I don't disagree at all, they become ever more valid when Energy rushes in around all of us to congeal our expectations and ideas about reality in a way that looks solid and satisfactory. There are as many forms of validity as there are minds. "Thou openest thine hand, and satisfiest the desire of every living thing" - psalms 145:16, just to speak a little bit more to the free-flowing energy that responds and is ever-responsive to us all.
Noctifera wrote:Ideally one who is a master of their reality would not need to manifest anything for themselves.
That is a bit of a sphinx riddle for you all.
Why's that? Oh it's a riddle. But I disagree anyhow. There are endless dimensions and realms, mastery is what it is. Which is to say that it may very well take endless forms. Which it probably does. Getting closer to the Source does not actually have to mean dissolving oneself as many believe. I have read a few transmissions that I agree with but ask no-one to, that in approaching that immense reality and to sustain its realisation, you need an equally strong sense of self. So, to me, not dissolving the ego or its desires at all! I actually think there are many layers of purist fluff we put on the nature of reality in attempts to be "spiritual". We are already as "spiritual" as can be, this incarnation and descension is the will of Nature and Spirit, therefore no less sanctioned and acceptable than becoming a Saint or a Monk. And that is adding to my final point that a master is always and already manifesting for themselves anyway. It's all Desire. The desire for another is still a desire for yourself. Let's not forget that the masters we are able to talk about spring from our culture of "selflessness" being the ideal notion of purity, so they would be informed by those premises. And yet Self is all there is. The eternal Desire and Ego of the One Consciousness. Sorry for all the capitalisations, just trying to make several points at once.

Noctifera wrote:However, on the original topic at hand we're not talking about ascended mastery, we are talking about vampiric mastery. Unless the OP meant to ask what way if any would they have these powers. They want to know through the dimension of vampirism, and being a vampire is very specific.[/color]
It keeps coming up, I'm sorry. It was only meant to be an illustrative point that I have since been responding to as a defence. My main point is very much in line with the topic, specific to vampires in an inclusive way. Energy will take on the form you expect it to, OP.

nijntje
neophyte
neophyte

Also for Ash, the first one, quoting Aprophis.

nijntje
neophyte
neophyte

Charles_Odinforce wrote:Couldn't agree more with Ash's statement. If It seemed I was saying otherwise then I apologize. Magick can do some amazing things, but most of that works through probability. Even more amazing things can be done through magick, energy work, and art forms such as QiGong and TaiChi. However there is no spirit, spell, attunement, or other magick out there that is going to make you fly, which was kind of my point.
I mean, we already have levitation. Flying is a few too much inches off the ground to be justifiable? A case of Too Much (tm) magic, then. 1c

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

nijntje wrote: You are moving energy all day unconsciously with your mind. You were right to not let it bother you. If you could not move a simple psi wheel in that particular moment, that only means to be that you were not truly confident in your ability to do so.
There was no doubt, there was no lack of confidence. That came afterwards but was dismissed. It's just the skill that is lacking it seems.
It might be that I'm moving energy all day unconsciously, but that's the subtle energy. The physical one has different properties that make it much much harder to influence apparently.

nijntje wrote: Well, energy is not hard to understand at all, thankfully. It has the properties we imbue it with. That is Magick, afterall, isn't it?
Actually magick is using the right energies for the right job and putting your intent behind it, moving those energies into the desired direction and hoping that no different flow of energies will oppose your energies and react accordingly if they do.

Energy doesn't have the properties we imbue it with. Energy has it's own properties and it falls to the practitioner to find and use the right one.
There's energy for everything, because Source is everything and therefore emanates everything in form of......everything. You just have to make the right connections and that is the hard thing to learn.

The principles of energy might not seem hard to understand but they're definitely hard to master.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
nijntje
neophyte
neophyte

Aprophis wrote: There was no doubt, there was no lack of confidence. That came afterwards but was dismissed. It's just the skill that is lacking it seems.
It might be that I'm moving energy all day unconsciously, but that's the subtle energy. The physical one has different properties that make it much much harder to influence apparently.
Was this around people or being used in relation to someone? It could be that your awareness of them allowed them to exert influence on what you were able to achieve. And thus you were holding two Intents, one that says "I can do this" and another that says "someone is able to stop me". Holding those two together dilutes the purity of your power, because you let it. Even being subconsciously aware of someone e.g. a spirit and of what they are able to personally project at you intention-wise as a counterforce can affect your end result. Thus it comes back down to how much scope of power you are allowing yourself to have access to.

Aprophis wrote:
Actually magick is using the right energies for the right job and putting your intent behind it, moving those energies into the desired direction and hoping that no different flow of energies will oppose your energies and react accordingly if they do.

Energy doesn't have the properties we imbue it with. Energy has it's own properties and it falls to the practitioner to find and use the right one.
There's energy for everything, because Source is everything and therefore emanates everything in form of......everything. You just have to make the right connections and that is the hard thing to learn.

The principles of energy might not seem hard to understand but they're definitely hard to master.
I agree that that is an appropriate distinction to make. However because the energies we are able to use are the ones we are able to enlist or call as you have said, when we find within ourselves doubt and limited power the energies around us will reflect that. Because "energy is always working with what you give it", in some form, if not being imbued or impressed upon then being the only type of energy you are personally able to use. "Like attracts like"- a fundamental principle. And thus, the end result is the same. In a theoretical sense we both hold pieces to the puzzle. The practical end result however, between us, of our Intent in relation to energy is the same.

Making the right connections however is where your internal magick has to become more pronounced. This is what I mean when I say magick is not the "tool", and we are the magic, all the magic we need in fact because we find the energies in OURSELVES and then these are made manifest around us. So when you say "find the right energies is hard", you're saying to the very Energy around you "make it difficult for me to get results".

nijntje
neophyte
neophyte

So all I'm saying: the energies around you are a reflection of who you ARE. And this is on all levels of your being. It's all in your speech and your thought/expectation holds the power in Magick, definitively.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

nijntje wrote: Was this around people or being used in relation to someone?
Nope, I live alone and have no friends :P
nijntje wrote: I agree that that is an appropriate distinction to make. However because the energies we are able to use are the ones we are able to enlist or call as you have said, when we find within ourselves doubt and limited power the energies around us will reflect that. Because "energy is always working with what you give it", in some form, if not being imbued or impressed upon then being the only type of energy you are personally able to use. "Like attracts like"- a fundamental principle. And thus, the end result is the same. In a theoretical sense we both hold pieces to the puzzle. The practical end result of our intention in relation to energy is the same.

Making the right connections however is where your internal magick has to become more pronounced. This is what I mean when I say magick is not the "tool", and we are the magic, all the magic we need in fact because we find the energies in OURSELVES and then these are made manifest around us. So when you say "find the right energies is hard", you're saying to the very Energy around you "make it difficult for me to get results".
I agree with the first part. But while we might find the energies in ourselves, we don't find all of them within ourselves, which is probably for the better. I wouldn't want to find a source of death energy within me, neither would I want BA energy within me.

The thing with energy is, energies are governed by their energetic archetype so to say. Every energy has it's properties and can do certain things and can't do other things. One could go so far as to say every energy has it's own consciousness beyond consciousness, something that's beyond human comprehension.

And leading with that, I will mention that earth itself, for example, is a consciousness, has a lot of energies it holds power over and has it's own ideas and laws it imposes upon us, for whatever reason.
So we're not just limited by our belief but also what 'higher powers' think is the law. And seeing that they're closer to the source, they probably have the right, the power and the means to do so.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “Vampire”