MASTER SERVICE :: VAMPIRIC ENERGIES & ENHANCEMENTS

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master

Interesting to read about your experiences. I ordered 4 sessions..will update with the results.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I already had this one and it's excellent! It feels easier to connect and see the manifestations of DA spirits, most especially Vampires, it's even easier to feel the energies of any type magick spell or ritual that I'm doing. I also now feel that I now have a closer bond with my Vampire spirits. Also I felt that my supernatural sight and night vision improved a lot.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

I have gotten 3 sessions so far and waiting for the last one. Because together with the vampiric I got also other 3 types of MS, which could potentially improve my supernatural strength, energy, sight, hearing, it is very difficult to know which one did what.

But I do feel that with the vampiric so far I am able to control my emotions better way and be more impassive and cold in situations where that is required. If before, probably due to my angelic traits, I used to be way too compassionate and always trying to see the other pov, also of those who hurt me, sometimes allowing others to abuse of my energy, now things have changed. With the MS I have integrated some more vampiric traits (I already had the persuasion, charm and sensual aspects quite active in me). This means that if anyone wants my energy they need to know there is a price to pay for it. It is a give and take, no more only give.

And I got more insights on what being a vampire means (also with the help of my spirits). I do feel the beings who have vampiric qualities do not take just to take, they do respect some law of give and take. So I won't call vampires those who only take, I rather call those parasites, a real vampire knows when it is the time to take and when it is the time to give, a vampire is a master of energy manipulation and transmutation and knows all the consequences of taking without giving back.

Return to “Vampire”