Page 1 of 1

Sanguine Vampire OR Sorcerer/Mantrik necromantic spirit

Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:35 pm
by 13viruskit
Hi my friends , How are yours and yours health today ?

Could yours help me , I am very puzzled , Which spirit is stronger/better/best and has more spiritual abilities/magic arts/energy , and can help me to have more money and Why ?

Sanguine Vampire OR Sorcerer/Mantrik necromantic 7th region of hell

Re: Sanguine Vampire OR Sorcerer/Mantrik necromantic spirit

Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:27 pm
by Trypper
All I know is the concept of "mantrik" is tied with Hinduism in some way, and that they are "tantrik" (read: among three "vibrations", the "worst") yet have come to possess great power, with which they wreck destruction.

You should ask helpdesk about it, they'll surely help you out.

Re: Sanguine Vampire OR Sorcerer/Mantrik necromantic spirit

Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:04 pm
by 13viruskit
Trypper wrote:All I know is the concept of "mantrik" is tied with Hinduism in some way, and that they are "tantrik" (read: among three "vibrations", the "worst") yet have come to possess great power, with which they wreck destruction.

You should ask helpdesk about it, they'll surely help you out.


My friend is thankful for your good response, but how can I ask/use "helpdesk"

Re: Sanguine Vampire OR Sorcerer/Mantrik necromantic spirit

Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:45 pm
by Trypper
You can send a message to support@creepyhollows.com

Re: Sanguine Vampire OR Sorcerer/Mantrik necromantic spirit

Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:45 pm
by 13viruskit
Thank you my friend for your response and cooperation

Re: Sanguine Vampire OR Sorcerer/Mantrik necromantic spirit

Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:55 am
by Kitsune
There is no singular strongest/best/most powerful entity or spirit. There is only the being best suited to your energy and situation.

Everyone is different, and my advice would be to go with what you feel called to, as that is going to be the best way to know whether you should work with a being or not.

Also keep in mind that when working with spirits and entities, there is no magick wand-waving or instantaneous wish granting that happens. To get the best results, you have to put in the effort to achieve what you desire, and your companions will definitely help you in that respect, you just can't expect to sit there and do nothing and a million dollars with pop into your lap.

Re: Sanguine Vampire OR Sorcerer/Mantrik necromantic spirit

Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:57 pm
by 13viruskit
Kitsune wrote:There is no singular strongest/best/most powerful entity or spirit. There is only the being best suited to your energy and situation.

Everyone is different, and my advice would be to go with what you feel called to, as that is going to be the best way to know whether you should work with a being or not.

Also keep in mind that when working with spirits and entities, there is no magick wand-waving or instantaneous wish granting that happens. To get the best results, you have to put in the effort to achieve what you desire, and your companions will definitely help you in that respect, you just can't expect to sit there and do nothing and a million dollars with pop into your lap.


Thank you my friend , you are right but I am very puzzled between how's have more ability/power in Magic/Science/Energy :-

Sanguine Vampire OR Sorcerer/Mantrik necromantic 7th region of hell

So I ask my friends to give me good choice and why ?

Re: Sanguine Vampire OR Sorcerer/Mantrik necromantic spirit

Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:34 pm
by Trypper
I think it boils down to which you would prefer. How'd you know which one you'd prefer? Chances are, you don't.

For example, what do you want out of this relationship? What sort of relationship do you want? What are your priorities?

Do you want, for example, a friend, a lover, a servant, someone you knew in a past life, a loner that, for the most part, does it's own thing, et cetera?

Just my two cents.

Beyond that, I don't know anything more about mantriks, so you should definitely ask helpdesk.

Re: Sanguine Vampire OR Sorcerer/Mantrik necromantic spirit

Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:48 pm
by darkwing dook
Or ask the person who told you about this mantrik entity. Was it a seller or guru?
: )

Re: Sanguine Vampire OR Sorcerer/Mantrik necromantic spirit

Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:58 am
by Calin
darkwing dook wrote:Or ask the person who told you about this mantrik entity. Was it a seller or guru?
: )


Indeed, new one to me. Source please? Otherwise, if you are starting out and want to work with demonic/hell based spirits, check out Satan and Suns offerings, CH doesn't sell demons, and I wouldn't buy links to demons from anyone other than the S&S ladies. They work with them before binding so you can be sure you are in safe hands.