Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

An offering I ordered is not only late by personal expectations (12 days and counting) but has no information listed on its tracking page, it hasn't even stated its been shipped yet let alone scanned into the system.

I'm sad, because the Vampire-Djinn I ordered on the same day (from a different store/seller) now won't have what I wanted to welcome her with when she officially arrives this evening. Hopefully blood will do the trick? Eh. Maybe I'll just leave food and alcohol out.

Got any suggestions for a hybrid like this? I really wanted to make her first day here nice. :)

Edit: I did message the seller about notes on the Spirit and they said they'd email me the information by the time the vessel arrived if not sooner, so I'm waiting an extra day before asking them for the information. I don't want to be a bother to them so soon after the holidays ended.

featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hmm, I think anything that you want to give her, would be special ^^ Because it's all about your intent. But, if you go with food/alcohol, what might make it special is cooking the food yourself. Offer her a burning candle or incense if you can do that, which might be another option. Music, time, meditation with her. Maybe go through the djinn encyclopia or forums pages and see what others offer for their djinn, and same for the vampire aspect, and come up with something special from that. These are just things that I would do in your position :)

Just remember, whatever you give her will be special because it came from you and shows that you were thinking about her.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

featheredstar wrote:Just remember, whatever you give her will be special because it came from you and shows that you were thinking about her.
I hope you're right. ^^;

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Have you asked the seller about it?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:Have you asked the seller about it?
Made the edit quickly after the original post was made addressing that.
I plan to send them a message tomorrow afternoon asking them about it if they don't email me the information as they said they would by later on today. I wanted to refrain from bothering them beforehand due to...well. The below.
Ishvala wrote: Edit: I did message the seller about notes on the Spirit and they said they'd email me the information by the time the vessel arrived if not sooner, so I'm waiting an extra day before asking them for the information. I don't want to be a bother to them so soon after the holidays ended.

Anyhow, I think cooking a dinner for the Spirit sounds really fun. I'm not sure what sort of foods would be best but I'll try to pick out the best of what I've got in the fridge and roll with it. Might offer some blood again just for the cherry on top - not literally though.
That'll go in it's own offering bowl. :P

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

There are DA offerings that work with every race. CH and Jamie offer them. I use these for most of my entities since their offerings aren’t specified.
Entities could be gifted attunements and reiki sessions. Also, customized oils and perfumes too.
Blood could be a good offering too if you and the spirit agree to it.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.

Return to “Vampire”