neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

“Turning” threads are all over the forum. There are many but one thing they all have in common is; don’t do it! Never give any practitioner the liberty to mess with your blood or DNA or whatever. Ask yourself why you don’t want to be a human and start from there.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

I lean toward endorsing the take in this one comment on this particular issue: viewtopic.php?f=209&t=74501&p=795436&hilit=vamp#p795436

But if it's a topic you're interested in, the user I just linked to has a lot of posts on it--though you may find how much credibility you assign to each post or reply can vary quite a bit (based on having watched reactions to this user and topic on the forum for a few years now.)

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

Angelik wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 9:09 am This is an old thread, but I am curious and perplexed at the same time. Years ago I purchased a binding of a psy vamp and in the description it is written he was turned. Unfortunately the seller (who is a well known and respected one in the community) does not sell and reply messages anymore. So there is no way for me to clarify this with her. Could any of you experienced with vamps elaborate a bit on this subject? Are psy vamps turned or are they born like that?
well I clarified with him...answering to myself after a long time from my question LOL

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

My guess is if the way they ‘feed’ on someone is traumatic enough or takes enough ‘life force’ to fracture someone and force them to instinctually start doing the same to gain back the ‘life force’ they lost. Hard to say.

They are also closely linked with classical revenants/predatory ghosts (Who fed on human ‘life force’ if they were not given food/fruit offerings) that people associated with the sangs once. In the sense they were more likely to become one when they died because of being skilled in keeping one of their ‘non-physical’ bodies intact.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

And while it’s understandable for revenants to take massive amounts enough to kill or make someone fairly sick (Which results in them learning to do the same sometimes, regardless if they survive or die).

Living ‘psychic vampires’ often don’t need to take massive amounts which are enough to ‘break someone and cause a reaction to sustain’ while alive. So it is a bit baffling.

Even if it was deliberate, never heard of one alive who can drain someone to a near-lethal point.

Return to “Vampire”