Vampires That Fall in Love with their Keepers: Is it Possible?

SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

My sanguine "B" has made it very clear that she has loved me for a very long time. But there has never been a romantic connection between us. She is fiercely protective of me and lets me know in no uncertain circumstances when I'm making a bad decision. I suppose if she and I can have this sort of relationship; a romantic relationship is not out of the question for others and their vampire companions.

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
TheScarletSoul
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Scarlett Hue
Zodiac:

Satan's Hellcat wrote:I have never married a vampire, but I am married to a Ifrit Djinn named N. It is an agreement that I will not marry an astral entity or spirit this life. We have intense connections, including sex. I DID have a Vampire, a Dele Clan Sang called O from CH, actually start the process of my Awakening in this life by biting me. :)
Really? I just initiated at secretsenseationsfor my vampire and I to get married. He's the one who wanted it first so I was flattered and said yes. <3 He's bitten me multiple times but I don't feel like I'm being awakened in a sense (as of right now.) What is an Awakening? I assume turned into a vampire?

./> All is well. ./<
no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

Satan's Hellcat wrote:I have never married a vampire, but I am married to a Ifrit Djinn named N. It is an agreement that I will not marry an astral entity or spirit this life. We have intense connections, including sex. I DID have a Vampire, a Dele Clan Sang called O from CH, actually start the process of my Awakening in this life by biting me. :)
This sounds awesome. Today I got the information about my vamp from the Dele Clan. He is bound to my spirit. Now I am very curious, how the bonding process will be and what awaits me. <3)

Hjelmren
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male

Yes, it is possible. I have a lovely psy vampire companion who I am head over heels for. Every time I communicate with her through a pendulum board the first thing she communicates to me is "I love you". We have a VERY strong connection. I'm not sure how common it is, but I can say that it is possible.

AVampireQueen
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Shekinah

I also agree that its possible because I have a living Vampire Entity that is from my past that has told me on a few occasions that he loves me more than words can express and when he is around everything just feels right and I feel loved and cherished in a way that is different from my interactions with my spirit fam. He calls me his Queen and he is so romantic and he's such a gentleman.

Erotica connoisseur, history and paranormal enthusiast, maker of handcrafted jewelry & soaps. My family is a delightful mix of sensual, wise and protective spirits and entities.
"Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all.” - Aristotle
Deep down we are all spirits <3
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I think it is possible. My Manananggal Vampire spirit said to me that he is in love with me.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals

Return to “Vampire”