You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nephilim
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Solstice
Zodiac:

So I just recently had a reverse adoption and found out about my sanguine vamp. <3 I haven’t received the vessel yet but it is bridged to me. Last night I had a strange dream themed around vampires and other supernatural entities. One of them stuck close to me. I don’t remember how but I remember lying face down comfortably (maybe I was just on my bed) and someone bit into my lower back. Yeah weird, I know, lower back right in the center like where your back dimples are. There was a lot of pressure but it felt...nice? Not necessarily erotic just like it was releasing pressure and it was connected to my root chakra. Not sure really. But it was a long bite and when I woke up. The first thing I did was run to the mirror to look at my back. I didn’t feel anything but I have two distinct marks exactly where the bite was. It almost looks like birth marks but they’re identical in size and color and they’re just about 1-2 inches away from each other. I legit don’t remember having birth marks there. I have one on my lower back but it’s from that area so yeah... :8)

I know it’s a strange place but when it comes to spirit technically it’s not impossible, just wondering what other’s experiences are with new vampires.
()

Azazaryn
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Azazaryn

I absolutely love Sanguine Vamps and when I first started spirit keeping that is all I had. I have had dreams like this. I actually started keeping track of my dreams and I have years now of amazing experiences in dream state documented. Sweet Dreams and Congrats on your new vamp. <3

SolsticeSnow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nephilim
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Solstice
Zodiac:

Azazaryn wrote:I absolutely love Sanguine Vamps and when I first started spirit keeping that is all I had. I have had dreams like this. I actually started keeping track of my dreams and I have years now of amazing experiences in dream state documented. Sweet Dreams and Congrats on your new vamp. <3
Thank you!
They are definitely such a wonderful race to work with. I'm excited for future experiences and I definitely am going to be keeping a journal as well <3

Nifeeist
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

An unbound tried to bite me once, its energy felt friendly, no evil vibes. I resisted and it fled away. Felt really sad, it gave really positive energies, maybe i should have let it have a bite xD Anyone have any idea it could be a vampire or not?

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Keepers definitely have these experiences. I've seen others post about it many times. I have yet to have a full sanguine vampire, though I do have a Werevamp that enjoys blood, he's basically capable of enjoying either energy or blood so it's not quite the same. My Djinn Vamp is psy so she doesn't do that. I have had little scratches on my ankles out of nowhere that looked almost cat like, but I don't think that was a vampire. They would quite literally appear out of nowhere though, as I'd feel the sting of their arrival, even in waking hours. Spirits and Entities can definitely cause some stuff to go down. It can be intense at times.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

I got my Sang last June from Jamie, when I first had him bound (happened overnight) I woke up with 2 small dots on my neck, it freaked me out. I tried to take pics but oddly they did not show as well in pics . Funny thing is ,he had been not noticed since that happened, bar the odd feeling. All those months,6 in total it was like he is not here, up to recently. He started making himself known the end January . She did state in his listing he would take his time getting to know me . So I am hoping the next 6 months I get to see him around lots. ;*D

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Míng
new here
new here

SolsticeSnow wrote:So I just recently had a reverse adoption and found out about my sanguine vamp. <3 I haven’t received the vessel yet but it is bridged to me. Last night I had a strange dream themed around vampires and other supernatural entities. One of them stuck close to me. I don’t remember how but I remember lying face down comfortably (maybe I was just on my bed) and someone bit into my lower back. Yeah weird, I know, lower back right in the center like where your back dimples are. There was a lot of pressure but it felt...nice? Not necessarily erotic just like it was releasing pressure and it was connected to my root chakra. Not sure really. But it was a long bite and when I woke up. The first thing I did was run to the mirror to look at my back. I didn’t feel anything but I have two distinct marks exactly where the bite was. It almost looks like birth marks but they’re identical in size and color and they’re just about 1-2 inches away from each other. I legit don’t remember having birth marks there. I have one on my lower back but it’s from that area so yeah... :8)

I know it’s a strange place but when it comes to spirit technically it’s not impossible, just wondering what other’s experiences are with new vampires.
()
Did you get a living entity? Can you also share where did you get your vampire? I am also thinking to get one soon. I noticed there are living vampires some seller offer.
Thank you <3

*Logic brings one from A to B, imagination takes you everywhere*
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I have a Scottish Sanguine, an Egyptian Sanguine (Book of the Dead Vampire) and a Manananggal Vampire and none of them have seen fit to manifest a bite. I guess I'm not tasty. LOL

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
RyanJZ
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: I don’t know yet

My sanguine hasn’t manifested a bite for me just because deep down I’m just not mentally prepared for that. Spirits know us better than we do with these sorts of things more often than not

EtherP
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I've never had a physical manifestation of a bite, but I have felt sharp pricks on certain parts of my body. I've had physical manifestations of scratches though because my sang vampire is very dark lol, he usually does it after an offering of aloe. it feels like a sharp sting, usually on my thigh or wrist and that spot always turns red.

He did give me a visible scratch a few days ago on my neck, it was surprising since he rarely scratches me that deeply. He apologized afterwards because he though it made me feel unsafe, he's a sweetie <3

Return to “Vampire”