Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nephilim
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Solstice
Zodiac:

Míng wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:45 am
SolsticeSnow wrote:So I just recently had a reverse adoption and found out about my sanguine vamp. <3 I haven’t received the vessel yet but it is bridged to me. Last night I had a strange dream themed around vampires and other supernatural entities. One of them stuck close to me. I don’t remember how but I remember lying face down comfortably (maybe I was just on my bed) and someone bit into my lower back. Yeah weird, I know, lower back right in the center like where your back dimples are. There was a lot of pressure but it felt...nice? Not necessarily erotic just like it was releasing pressure and it was connected to my root chakra. Not sure really. But it was a long bite and when I woke up. The first thing I did was run to the mirror to look at my back. I didn’t feel anything but I have two distinct marks exactly where the bite was. It almost looks like bite marks but they’re identical in size and color and they’re just about 1-2 inches away from each other. I legit don’t remember having bite marks there. I have one on my lower back but it’s from that area so yeah... :8)

I know it’s a strange place but when it comes to spirit technically it’s not impossible, just wondering what other’s experiences are with new vampires.
()
Did you get a living entity? Can you also share where did you get your vampire? I am also thinking to get one soon. I noticed there are living vampires some seller offer.
Thank you <3
So the one I got was a reverse adoption from creepy hollows and it was a spirit, not a living entity.
I haven't had any other bites manifest but I've had a few visions and honestly, he's just so inspiring when it comes to magick and energy. I don't really know how to explain it. I definitely recommend doing a custom conjure through CH, I've never been disappointed by creepy hollows.
\./
SolsticeSnow
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:31 pm I have a Scottish Sanguine, an Egyptian Sanguine (Book of the Dead Vampire) and a Manananggal Vampire and none of them have seen fit to manifest a bite. I guess I'm not tasty. LOL
RyanJZ wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:46 am My sanguine hasn’t manifested a bite for me just because deep down I’m just not mentally prepared for that. Spirits know us better than we do with these sorts of things more often than not
I agree with Ryan here. They definitely know us better than we know ourselves so don't worry @Regholdain , I don't think it's because you're not tasty lol.

Sometimes during meditations, I bug my spirits so much for manifestations that I have to step back and apologize and just know that they know better than we do. One of my spirits who's known me a bit longer has been a little more active than the rest...but I'm sure he feel more comfortable..so the longer you bond with them, the easier it'll get. Maybe if you even ask them to keep that manifestation in mind for whenever they feel ready, you'd be surprised :8)
MysticOcean
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 3000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Crow
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Ravens

Hello SolsticeSnow ,
Would you please let me know which seller did you bought your vampire from? Thanks
SolsticeSnow
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

MysticOcean wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:20 pm Hello SolsticeSnow ,
Would you please let me know which seller did you bought your vampire from? Thanks
Hi :) I received my vamp from Creepy Hollows themselves, and I'm incredibly happy with him as well as all my other spirits from them.
Sorceress Scarlet
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Mulberry Misty
Zodiac:

I have only once. It was the first time my English sanguine vampire came to me. (At least I think so.) Two bites on my lower back. Around where my dimple/waist bone connected to my hips. How did I found out? I had two small blood marks, about 1-2 inches apart. I was asleep when he did this so I would've never known if I didn't bleed lol. I'm not 100% sure it was him but I'm hoping it was.
0x. ^^ :3 The CH Halloween Crew :3 ^^ 0x.
Dark Arts: E, ancient sanguine English vampire, M, nursery sanguine French vampire, C, ancient baobhan sith, L, rare stryx, I, rare psycic vampire slayer, P, rare leanin sídhe, M, gargoyle, and Ameretat, Persian Immortal.
White Arts: S, ancient butterfly faery, and R, ancient star faery.
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

I was bitten several times, and got scratches on my neck also!
The most amazing experience was something like 1 month ago, when that what I think was an unbound vampire, came into my bedroom while I was sleeping. I could feel him approaching me as the atmosphere became very scary and like accelerated, but I tried to remain calm. He laid on me fusing his astral body with mine then moved away through my head. I tried to catch him from the ankles while he moved away through my head, but he then reappeared at my left side and bit me on my neck in a very sensual and soft way, I really felt the fangs penetrating my neck. So weird!! and btw I never asked for all this. I am still wondering who he is, as I don't have any vamp looking like him, he approached me other times in dream.
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I have been bitten. I have a lotion that has aloe, coffee bean extract (something my keep enjoys for some reason) , white willow, cherry extract and other goodies. Needless to say, it makes them very active.
I have felt stinging electrical pressure on my fingertips, and neck .
A couple times I have startled awake , feeling sharp pressure and stinging on my neck. Sometimes the feeling of intense arousal accompanies the experience.

I have seen one of my vampires biting my breast, and found two very tiny dark red marks just under the skin exactly where I was bitten. They are always careful but one in particular gets extremely animated and roudy sometimes.
I don't have rules against them biting me, but they are respectful of thresholds.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
littlewitchy0514
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Of My Spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: I'm not sure?
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wisterial- this was given to me by my Kami who I work with.

From what I have been told from my Vampyres is some bite as a way of marking their keepers and as a way of claiming you qs their keeper. Sometimes, I do get bitten out of nowhere. I also don't have a rule against this as it's not invasive to me personally.
" Having the ability to overcome the situations that teach us valuable lessons, is a greater victory than any gold or silver. "

"The greatest victories come from the most difficult wars and battles."
<3 45 I in Our Family and Forever Growing <3
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I went on to read this section because of sheer fear of the unknown, when it's comes to vampires.
After reading through, I still founding it frightening to the point that I wish to know what would protecting me from a wondering vapm, if there's one out there, because I really do not want to get bitten.

Anyone with a vampire, would you please, tell me this : are they respectful of your wish of not having one near you if you do not want it and especially do not want to get bitten by anyone of them? Generally, what would give you a protection against unbound vampires, those who might lurking around, ancient types and very dark?

Also, what is the benefit of having a vamp with you and let them bite you from time to time? Do you feel more alive, healthier and boosted with Covid 19 antidote maybe.

Because, then I'll seriously have to consider to fight my own fear and get a light natured, less bitful type, maybe a spy vamp. Also, if you didn't do what is in your blood reading, but get a vampire anyway, how did you know for sure you will need one?
400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:28 am I went on to read this section because of sheer fear of the unknown, when it's comes to vampires.
After reading through, I still founding it frightening to the point that I wish to know what would protecting me from a wondering vapm, if there's one out there, because I really do not want to get bitten.

Anyone with a vampire, would you please, tell me this : are they respectful of your wish of not having one near you if you do not want it and especially do not want to get bitten by anyone of them? Generally, what would give you a protection against unbound vampires, those who might lurking around, ancient types and very dark?

Also, what is the benefit of having a vamp with you and let them bite you from time to time? Do you feel more alive, healthier and boosted with Covid 19 antidote maybe.

Because, then I'll seriously have to consider to fight my own fear and get a light natured, less bitful type, maybe a spy vamp. Also, if you didn't do what is in your blood reading, but get a vampire anyway, how did you know for sure you will need one?
I cannot speak for others, as I'm sure its unique for everyone. My protection measures keep anything I don't want from getting near me. Rules, protections, shields, spells, barriers with rules, rules for all spirits in my home, rules for spirits in my keep, rules specifically for my vampires . Rules for spirit communication. Each of my spirits have assigned roles , and we have guidelines written that direct my keeps actions for almost any situation.
Everything is enforced. I also have astral pockets set up for anything which tries to break these barriers.
I know bad things will not happen between me and my bounds and even unbounds because I am confident in my protection Magick, I fully trust my keep (we are a team!) And I know that any issue we might face in the future can absolutely be handled together with ease and power. And that a healthy dose of a willingness to learn from situations helps me approach something unknown/unwanted with interest rather than fear. Id rather experience something unknown (even if its kinda scary) for the sake of growing stronger and learning how to handle myself, than be constantly sheltered and not know how to protect myself on my own when something big comes along.

My vampires are allowed to get close and personal because they understand my needs, my likes and dislikes, what I want to control in my environment. We talk about it all the time. They respect this. They also know my energy, thoughts, emotions and outside energies often times better than I know myself.
If I say no biting, they absolutely will not bite. I honestly feel it has nothing to do with the vampire , and everything to do with your rules, clarity, respect, awareness of projections (positive and /or negative) and understanding. as well as the relationship and bond you create with them. They are not wild rabid dogs. They are mature, intelligent and able to understand people, energies, magick and your thoughts. to trust in your vampires willingness to assist and protect, you are saying you also respect them.

the benefits my vampires have brought me have come from more than just biting. Our exchanges have brought me an increase in psychic abilities, keen eye, telepathy, sensing energies, drawing energies in, manipulation of this energy, and projecting energy, often being able to do this in stealth. Better awareness, more confidence, I'm able to read people way better than ever before, strangers i meet in public places have more attraction to me/my energy, i am able to control a situation or environment way easier... charming is very easy . i can read peoples energy way easier I can't even list all the benefits without tiring my fingers out ! lol
For myself, the biting usually occurs when i have invited them in while i am in a sexually focused state. i am extremely sexual, very attracted to vampires and vampire energy, and so I have noticed that the CC's that CH have done for me has brought me vampires who are open to my personal energy on a deep and intimate level.
All of my vampires have shown concern, caring, respect of my energy and comfort. You might meet a vampire who expresses that they don't want to bite because of this. They know the effect it can have on you, sometimes more than you might know yourself.

Vampire spirits are extremely protective. So are my Gargoyles. i have not had any issues with unbounds or anything negative because they are there keeping watch, they have a complete understanding of all magick, shields, barriers, rules etc.. and they work together to enforce them. I know 100% that they will not sit back and watch an unbound vampire "sneak in" and bite me, because of our protection methods and tight communication and awareness. If there is something bouncing around my barriers, they immediately alert me, and run all their protocols perfectly.
I also believe that this can apply to any protective spirit, not just vampires.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆

Return to “Vampire”