Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Gods! *pulls hair out* I have been deep in Need for quite some time now. I am of the Priest caste, and I just burn through energy at even the best of times. An ex-teacher has bound me away from my usual sources of energy, namely the astral levels, and the spiritual levels because he hates Vampires. Yes, I am STARVING. :( My health is suffering, too. I just made a connection to certain types of dates I have been having lately. Big males with loads of energy. One night stands; lesser males only interested in sex and not a relationship. The love them and leave them type. Not my usual type AT ALL. They have been just throwing themselves at me. I just realized my appetite has started calling the shots for me. Calling in men who are not what I want, but more like what I need. Full of juicy energy, but not the spiritual and loving types I prefer. It takes time to build a truly loving relationship, and I need energy now. It is so hard to say no constantly, but I am not going to go out with a guy for a quick bite of their energy! Geez. How do I turn this monster in me off? @.@

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Have you ever considered long distance donors? Or is this a purely physical issue?

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

I do feed long distance, but I find it almost impossible to deep feed without touch, or without dream sharing. I feed on other types of energy, too. Like colors, scents, solar energy, lunar energy, energy from trees, etc. I have magick which picks up energy and transfers it to me. I must have a certain amount of purely human energy, or I must rise into the higher dimensional levels to feed. Without being able to get out of body, the amount of energy I can take in from all sources is about 15% of what I need to be healthy, much less happy. I have a tremendous need for energy...one of the highest you are likely to see. :( Since I was Awakened the need has gotten much worse. I have even eaten shadow rats for energy. *cringes* They do not come around me any more.

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

I see...perhaps you can post an ad in CH's Meet and Greet section for some willing energy donors? I'm sure people wouldn't mind exchanging some energy to hear some knowledge or experiences from you. Or just to hang out and drink coffee with a fellow witch. I know it's a long shot but save for outright demolishing your ex-teacher (who I see mentioned a lot when concerning topics pertaining to your struggles) I'm not quite sure what else you could do.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse

Return to “Vampire”