new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I’m currently in college and our upcoming assignment is on writing a compare and contrast essay. The topic, shockingly enough to me is “two vampires”, I have to describe how they’re both similar and their differences in this essay, and have no clue where to start beyond one feeds on blood, the other on energy lol. I am really excited about the this though because it’s a topic I have been trying to learn more about already, so the fact that my class has allowed me to write about this subject is awesome! Google is bleh for finding accurate information :'D so the struggles been real haha

Has anyone else ever taken a class where they had an opportunity to write about metaphysical or supernatural topics?

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Topic moved to suitable section.

featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I have not had a class as such, but this is a very interesting essay you're going to write. Maybe I can tease your brain with some ideas that came up for me!
You can explain how they may hunt prey differently, how they may feed different, how some instincts remain the same, the way they survive could certainly be the same (i.e. how they assimilate into the human world). What they might like in people verses not like (i.e. attractiveness to certain features? sanguine may be attracted to certain traits or looks, psy may be attracted to different energies).
You can look at Ash's posts on here or the encyclopedia for inspiration on similarities and differences too. Mannerisms being the same or different. Origins, too.

Wish you luck!

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
Velexs
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Thank you CH Mod, I wasn’t sure where to post this lol.

And

Thanks Featheredstar,
I was looking in the encyclopedia for some inspiration already :D You have great ideas on some similarities and differences I may have to think about incorporating into the essay. It wasn’t anything I’ve thought of this far myself. It’s definitely a good way to add a little more to the topic that will make it more interesting.

Return to “Vampire”