I want to date a Jiang shi, but I dont know where to even start, need help

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

DEADJACK22 wrote:I'm not very interested in having a pet and simply want a companion who has the same schedule as I do. The jiang shi sounds great for the perspective of a night owl such as myself ( besides the soul sucking head crushing part) but hey.
Spirits aren't there just to conveniently serve our needs/desires, they are complex and individualistic and even if you're matched very well to a spiritual presence I hope you understand that accepting a spirit into your life is similar in this way to accepting any human friend into your life.
I'm not presuming anything about your mindset, but based on what you've said I think it would be obligatory to keep this in mind. When you say that you're not interested in a pet but are interested in having a supernatural being around, I can't tell whether you meant that as comparing the option of having a pet to having a spirit companion or what. In case you do think of it that way, the situation is not comparable, and there is still going to be a unique responsibility involved with having a supernatural intelligence around you.

Learn about what it means to keep spirit companions, read all of the introductory content here, don't jump into this until or unless you actually know what you are doing. It's not just a matter of whether or not the spirit is too much to handle, it's a matter of if you actually comprehend and respect the art behind spirit conjuration/binding as well as the influence of inviting supernatural beings into your life.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
DEADJACK22
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Thank you, Im very interested in wizardry and spirits. My great grandma use to dabble in the dark arts
(like voodoo doll and crazy stuff like that) and so did my mother. I wanted to I wanted to learn more about theses topics and have found that there is little information on the internet simply because people fear that kinda stuff. I wanted to start using this sight to gather as much knowledge as possible cines it seems to have such a wonderful community. I will further my research and understanding of spirit keeping and try to find the perfect companion for me.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

DEADJACK22 wrote:My great grandma use to dabble in the dark arts
(like voodoo doll and crazy stuff like that) and so did my mother.
Why not ask your mother first, what she did and if she has any advice?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
DEADJACK22
new here
new here

well... ya see. when my great grandma was alive, she taught this kinda stuff to my mom who was about 17 at the time. she is 49 now an wedded to a very religious man who changed her views on life. I really want to talk to her about it, but im afraid she will refuse. And she has probably forgotten how to do much of it because of how long it has been. I feel an urge to learn and practice this because its kinda in my blood and Im so fascinated by it. But I feel left in the dark and don't have any other "mentors" I know of.

featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

DEADJACK22 wrote:well... ya see. when my great grandma was alive, she taught this kinda stuff to my mom who was about 17 at the time. she is 49 now an wedded to a very religious man who changed her views on life. I really want to talk to her about it, but im afraid she will refuse. And she has probably forgotten how to do much of it because of how long it has been. I feel an urge to learn and practice this because its kinda in my blood and Im so fascinated by it. But I feel left in the dark and don't have any other "mentors" I know of.
You might be surprised by your mother, and you never know until you ask. Just bring it up gently, and without your father around. If you get a negative response, you know not to do it again. She may even be able to direct you to resources, terms, or other odds and ends that she may still remember.
Have you ever considered trying to contact your grandma's spirit? I know that can be emotionally taxing, but that might be a way to get in contact or get a little guidance. Otherwise, it's probably best you get to studying resources on your own. Perhaps by finding resources and other paths to what you're interested in, you can piece together what feels right to you and try and repiece together what your lineage once had.

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
DEADJACK22
new here
new here

thank you. though I may still hold back on asking my mother, I will try to find other resources and may try to find my great ma`s spirit. Mother always told me that she was such a sweat woman. The only people in my family tree that ever knew of magic were woman. And because they do not keep their maiden names and my aunts older family photos got destroyed in a basement flood, I have no knowledge of any males that know magic. My sister shows no interest and I was first born just like my mother and great grand mother, so maybe there is some comfort to be held in that.

Goldenaries86
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Open
If I could be anything, I would be...: A ring
My magical/paranormal name...: Kentra.

I seen this post and I was like sound interesting. Then I seen zombie vampire I was like oh okay now I know what your talking about. Awhile ago I tried to get more info on them in this form cause I adopted one. It was after I adopted him I found some stuff out. Lol. It’s not as bad as they say. But yes make sure you give them strict rules. Cause they do feed on chi. So just a warning you have to be careful. I’m still trying to learn more. Need a lot more info badly. Other wise I’m learn as I go. It’s not bad just know they are pretty dark.

EuphoriaMorning
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process

Hi, there’s an etsy store called The Moon Dragon where I have gotten all my djinn and a fae wolf from, along with a Shiva and Ganesh portal. There is a jiang-shi zombie there right now. I’ve never had one of those, but my djinn I’ve gotten from her are absolutely the best and the shop owner is very nice in answering questions.
If you wanted a jiang-shi zombie, it would be good to balance out the dark energies with a lighter spirit, and because I believe you said you are Chinese, maybe a Chinese dragon, qi-lin unicorn, or Chinese fox would be great for a balance between dark/light energy.
The Moon Dragon also has an Asian djinn dragon, so that’s another spirit associated with Asian culture that may be good.
Also, it’s good to really be sure a specific spirit is calling you, you’ll know if it’s a strong call, because those are the ones who will work best with you.
I hope I gave you something good to think about.

someone
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human

This is a late post but I feel the need to warn you away from the jiang shi. Unless you already have formed a bond with one, please stay away from them. The jiang shi is dangerous and not like typical vampires from Western culture. You can find much more reliable companions that have a nocturnal nature and will help enrich your life rather than drain it away.

I'm going to save myself time: READ "THREE BOOKS OF OCCULT PHILOSOPHY"

I make the best french toast.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

someone wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:07 am This is a late post but I feel the need to warn you away from the jiang shi. Unless you already have formed a bond with one, please stay away from them. The jiang shi is dangerous and not like typical vampires from Western culture. You can find much more reliable companions that have a nocturnal nature and will help enrich your life rather than drain it away.
Maybe so, when they're unbound. But won't it be safer if they are conjured and bound by reliable conjurers?
Do you have any experience with bound jiang shi from conjurers you trust?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Vampire”