new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Ya boi is a 16 year old that attends a private stem school in Ohio. I have been learning to speak traditional chinese[ mandarin] and have been quite fascinated with the Jiang shi for a while. From what I have heard, they are extremely deadly vampires that can not only teleport in the blink of an eye, but also remain suspended in an invisible hibernation. It's about that time that the birds and the bees fly free, and I'm quite curious as to to what it would be like to meet one. I know I'm probably asking to get my face crushed, but i wanted to start my journey a little bit differently. And help as to where to contact one and even build a relationship with one would be much appreciated. As I said, you can call me dumb as a rock for wanting to (build a healthy relationship) with one of these things. But hey, To each their own I guess.

xytfaith
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: an angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Faith4cool
Zodiac:

Hi, I hope you're having a great day! I personally heard of Jiang Shi(僵尸), its a kind of jumping zombies or jumping vampires, and I am half Chinese! I heard of lots of fantasies of Jiang Shi when I was young, but idk how to contact them and tbh I don't think CH offers them, but there's places outside CH offers them, like the pagan shop online offers them(I am not sure If I am allowed to post the link here sorry) but keep in mind that they're quite dangerous though( I am not sure but they tend to feed on Chi or life energy) although I don't have one myself but I heard that they're very dark companions and you need strong house rules for them, hope this helps!

DEADJACK22
new here
new here

thanks, I'm just really fascinated with the culture.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

I suggest you avoid getting into contact with those until you're at least eighteen and you have a seller that you trust custom conjure and vet one on your behalf. Preferably someone you've already experienced the capabilities of, whom you know you can go to should something go amiss or you're not prepared for a particular circumstance.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

DEADJACK22 wrote:And help as to where to contact one and even build a relationship with one would be much appreciated.
You aren't talking about meeting them in your physical, real life, are you?

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
xytfaith
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
DEADJACK22 wrote:And help as to where to contact one and even build a relationship with one would be much appreciated.
You aren't talking about meeting them in your physical, real life, are you?[/quote

I think he wants them as companions, not meeting them in real life or physical life.

DEADJACK22
new here
new here

After thinking it over, I worded this entire thing wrong. The school I go to teaches college level classes to 12 grade and down students. This means that I have an insane amount of homework. I'm very nocturnal and stay up till about 5:am every night to finish homework and other personal activities. I'm not very interested in having a pet and simply want a companion who has the same schedule as I do. The jiang shi sounds great for the perspective of a night owl such as myself ( besides the soul sucking head crushing part) but hey.

xytfaith
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

DEADJACK22 wrote:After thinking it over, I worded this entire thing wrong. The school I go to teaches college level classes to 12 grade and down students. This means that I have an insane amount of homework. I'm very nocturnal and stay up till about 5:am every night to finish homework and other personal activities. I'm not very interested in having a pet and simply want a companion who has the same schedule as I do. The jiang shi sounds great for the perspective of a night owl such as myself ( besides the soul sucking head crushing part) but hey.
Hi, just wondering do you have any experiences with spirit companions before? Keep in mind that Jiang Shi is not for beginners(in my opinion), and you can't meet them physically in real life. I also understand that you're busy as well, so would you have any time for your companions? bc communication is the key too, I am sorry if it sounds harsh.

DEADJACK22
new here
new here

tbh, no that much. But I have been reading up on it. My mom use to dabble in that stuff and so did my grandma ( she can have pretty accurate future visions), so I guess it just runs in the family. I was mainly interested in the jiang shi because of its culture and nocturnal nature. But now that I think it over, any nocturnal spirit would suite me just fine. If you happen to know any more user friendly spirits that are more active at night, ide greatly appreciate it.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

In reality it's not so much the Spirit as the time and what you expect to get out of the purchase. Many people go into Spirit keeping assuming amazing things will happen but in reality the Average Joe may be lucky to experience something once every six months to once a year. So you have to accept that this purchase isn't a guarantee, but an investment, and has the potential of bringing it's own dangers too. Attracting energies and other beings that you may not be prepared to deal with. I'm not saying don't try it if this is what you want to do, but I definitely think that if it's a wing it kind of attitude you'll be disappointed for a year or two while you figure out whether this path is for you. I know, because I jumped into Spirit Keeping and blew over a thousand dollars on it before really carving out my own path. So just. Be prepared, ya know?

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse

Return to “Vampire”