Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

Lonikh wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:06 am
nina wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:22 am
Lonikh wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:24 am Also I read your links and I still think that I didn't do anything wrong with the pendulum because I only ask yes or no questions. If the spirit says yes then the pendulum moves back and forth if the spirit says no he is making the pendulum move in a clockwise round way.
Usually pendulum is used for yes or no questions. It sounds very simple. But the answers are not reliable from my experience. Many times our subconscious mind interferes with the answers. So now I only use telepathy, its less energy consuming and I find it more reliable than pendulum, because the pendulum always gives answers , and very often the answers are from our mind. When I began to try using the pendulum I was also very thrilled by its movements and it seemed like magic. Then later on found the answers were all wrong so I began to look for answers on why they could be wrong. Then one of the videos I came across was of Deepak Chopra on the Oprah winfrey show in which he made a pendulum with thread and ring and asked her to just move the pendulum with her mind and it did, and he explained to her how expectancy changes the output and that's the power of the mind..
I searched that ideo now and here it is - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAbQUO9x_8g
I prefer a pendulum because I haven't practiced telepathy yet and I don't think I have that kind of sort of gift to listen to a spirit. I know it takes practice but I have read so many different experiences and ways to telepathically communicate that I don't know which one is for me.A pendulum is easier to use for me. Yes you're right after a pendulum session I feel exhausted and I'm working on that.there was this time that I asked my spirit to watch princess mononoke I absolutely loved it when I asked him if he liked it he said no.another time we watched a fighting movie with ninjas I didn't quit like it but when I asked him he said yes 😝. So I know these didn't came from my mind because it was the exact opposite of what I believed and wanted.
Regarding my post on the university admission and my throne angel , i asked in disbelief, ie i didnt expect them to say yes , but still the pendulum swung to yes...so clearly looks like my active mind and subconsious mind thought differently as to the answers to expect from them... it will be better to ask them questions that you can verify later.

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

I found some exercises in here for training my telepathy skills defenetly gonna try some in regular basis because I want to be able to hear listen my spirits.and I hope in time I'm gonna get so good at it that I don't have to use a pendulum. Other thing that I have noticed when I use a pendulum is when I ask an answer and it's a strong yes if feel my body swinging back and forth with the pendulum but I'm only thinking about the question not my body or my minds wants

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

I have a sanguine vampire in spirit form and I am still bonding with him. He is so precious to me. He is teaching me so many things of the spirit world and the astral and of my own soul, he is a real gentleman. <3 Very patient. I feel enriched after talking to him, that rarely happens, I usually feel drained after talking with humans LOL, he instead does the opposite to me! He also appeared to me in a vision while napping (thanks to CH spell to provoke manifestation!!), so I now know exactly how handsome he is, the seller was right... I am so lucky that I could get him. I was very tired and feeling without energy today, I went to the bed to talk to him and came out of it totally refreshed! <3

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

Lonikh apology to share my experience on your thread btw, I just felt it was not the case to open a new thread. I hope you are fine that I wrote my experience under yours. Also I hope everything is going well with your vampire :8)

Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Angelik wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:02 pm Lonikh apology to share my experience on your thread btw, I just felt it was not the case to open a new thread. I hope you are fine that I wrote my experience under yours. Also I hope everything is going well with your vampire :8)
I dont mind i really like to read others people experience with their vampires.

Demonologist
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: No
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Sakai

Okay so , if sang vampires are being discussed . I would like to say that , I was thinking to have a sang vampire before but my guardian angel is kinda not so shary and welcoming with darker energy . I mean , he's kinda possessive type and doesn't like me having any other spirit companion especially those with darker energy .
Anything to suggest ?

Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I have seen in the encyclopedia some mantras you can say so you can get the overall energy of the spirit. Type mantras for spirits in the encyclopedia. I havent tried them because i was always sure what spirits to get.

Demonologist
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: No
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Sakai

Lonikh wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:50 pm I have seen in the encyclopedia some mantras you can say so you can get the overall energy of the spirit. Type mantras for spirits in the encyclopedia. I havent tried them because i was always sure what spirits to get.

Well my guardian seem very much determined not to have one vampire saying that my body won't able to handle it and that I am already facing health issues due to necromancy of practise .

I mean I had tried some mantras but they won't work for me he's like so rigid to his point that he doesn't want any more spirit in this house

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Demonologist wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:57 am Well my guardian seem very much determined not to have one vampire saying that my body won't able to handle it and that I am already facing health issues due to necromancy of practise .

I mean I had tried some mantras but they won't work for me he's like so rigid to his point that he doesn't want any more spirit in this house
That doesn't sound like a healthy relationship with your companion.

And what necromancy practice that makes your health deteriorate? What health issues you face because of that necromancy practice?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Demonologist wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:57 am
Lonikh wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:50 pm I have seen in the encyclopedia some mantras you can say so you can get the overall energy of the spirit. Type mantras for spirits in the encyclopedia. I havent tried them because i was always sure what spirits to get.

Well my guardian seem very much determined not to have one vampire saying that my body won't able to handle it and that I am already facing health issues due to necromancy of practise .

Look if you go and buy from a good seller a vampire you will not have much of a problem. The seller puts the boundaries like cooperation and friendly to pets etc.if you buy from that kind of seller then there is not much of a problem. I have read in these vampire posts like some spirits bite their keepers and causing them nightmares without their consent. like whaaaat 0.o.also if you have only him and no other spirit and it says to you what to do.well its not healthy its your house your rules your boundaries.the spirits that you buy MUST be cooperative with other spirits whether he likes it or not. Now to the funny part. Ahaha he might be afraid that if you get a dark arts you will never go back to white arts because dark arts are just intoxicating i think is the right word.

Return to “Vampire”