Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

Lonikh wrote: โ†‘Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:30 am OK brief update I asked him about that and he said he didn't do it. I ask if it was a relative of the girl he said yes I asked was her father doing that he said no was her mother and he Said yeeeeeses ๐Ÿ˜ฎlike the first thought that came to me was to message the girl about that but then I remembered that she would think that I'm crazy. We had a two hours pendulum session because I asked the same question cause I wasn't sure about the answers and I'm really new at this.
Sounds like you got wrong answers with the pendulum... you and your friend were in a class and hdr mother touched her hair? It sounds absurd... according to me its wrong answer ....i wrote plenty of posts before on my inaccurate pendulum sessions

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

nina wrote: โ†‘Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:45 pm
Lonikh wrote: โ†‘Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:30 am OK brief update I asked him about that and he said he didn't do it. I ask if it was a relative of the girl he said yes I asked was her father doing that he said no was her mother and he Said yeeeeeses ๐Ÿ˜ฎlike the first thought that came to me was to message the girl about that but then I remembered that she would think that I'm crazy. We had a two hours pendulum session because I asked the same question cause I wasn't sure about the answers and I'm really new at this.
Sounds like you got wrong answers with the pendulum... you and your friend were in a class and hdr mother touched her hair? It sounds absurd... according to me its wrong answer ....i wrote plenty of posts before on my inaccurate pendulum sessions
What from all this story sounds absurd? Also if you like, you could tell me what I did wrong with the pendulum or guide me to one of your posts by sharing a link.

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8
nina
active contributor
active contributor

Lonikh wrote: โ†‘Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:20 am
What from all this story sounds absurd? Also if you like, you could tell me what I did wrong with the pendulum or guide me to one of your posts by sharing a link.
I think it sounds absurd because you and your friend are in a "classroom" and I assume that the classroom is in a school setting then how can a parent just enter into a classroom, and secondly if his mother has touched his hair she would be close to him that you would have seen her, unless she is a spirit or she astral travels and thereby you did not physically see her.

and the links to the pendulum reading posts-
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=77108&p=799203&hil ... um#p799203
viewtopic.php?f=68&t=77133&p=784414&hil ... um#p784414
viewtopic.php?f=68&t=76658&p=779916&hil ... um#p779916
viewtopic.php?f=68&t=76604&p=779215&hil ... um#p779215
viewtopic.php?f=68&t=76611&p=779367&hil ... um#p779367

Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

First of all yes I was in a classroom yes a college actually. Second of all yes her parents are dead it would be wierd the mother of the girl would suddenly come inside and caress her hair we are adults. Third of all she was sitting next to me and at one point she seemed startled and she said to me I felt a hand caressing my hair.therefore I assumed that my spirit touched her hair because he liked her.so I asked him if he did that and he said no. Was it a relative of this girl he said yes. Was it her father he said no. Was it her mother he said yes.! Bingo!
If it was physically her mother there I wouldn't have written it in here for you to read because it's not something paranormal

Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Also I read your links and I still think that I didn't do anything wrong with the pendulum because I only ask yes or no questions. If the spirit says yes then the pendulum moves back and forth if the spirit says no he is making the pendulum move in a clockwise round way.

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Lonikh wrote: โ†‘Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:24 am Also I read your links and I still think that I didn't do anything wrong with the pendulum because I only ask yes or no questions. If the spirit says yes then the pendulum moves back and forth if the spirit says no he is making the pendulum move in a clockwise round way.
Did you do the pendulum in this school? Because if it's the case, it's wrong by doing a pendulum session in a public place; a public place can welcome good and bad energies and spirits; you can attract unwanted spirits that can attack you.

When you try to communicate with your spirits (with any means), you can block yourself by having doubts. Meaning that the more you ask the same question over and over again, the more your answer can be wrong because yourself have doubt about your own answer and it influence the pendulum in subtles ways. Reasking 3 times max i think is the most you can do and then try another session.

I hope you protected yourself correctly when you did the pendulum session.

Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Nienna wrote: โ†‘Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:44 am
Lonikh wrote: โ†‘Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:24 am Also I read your links and I still think that I didn't do anything wrong with the pendulum because I only ask yes or no questions. If the spirit says yes then the pendulum moves back and forth if the spirit says no he is making the pendulum move in a clockwise round way.
Did you do the pendulum in this school? Because if it's the case, it's wrong by doing a pendulum session in a public place; a public place can welcome good and bad energies and spirits; you can attract unwanted spirits that can attack you.

When you try to communicate with your spirits (with any means), you can block yourself by having doubts. Meaning that the more you ask the same question over and over again, the more your answer can be wrong because yourself have doubt about your own answer and it influence the pendulum in subtles ways. Reasking 3 times max i think is the most you can do and then try another session.

I hope you protected yourself correctly when you did the pendulum session.
Ofcource I didn't do it in a public place. I do it always at home besides the small altar I have made for my spirit and before every session I meditate to clear my thought. Before I sign in this forum I have spend at lest a week reading topics and various comments.so trust me I wouldn't do that mistake

nina
active contributor
active contributor

Lonikh wrote: โ†‘Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:59 am First of all yes I was in a classroom yes a college actually. Second of all yes her parents are dead it would be wierd the mother of the girl would suddenly come inside and caress her hair we are adults. Third of all she was sitting next to me and at one point she seemed startled and she said to me I felt a hand caressing my hair.therefore I assumed that my spirit touched her hair because he liked her.so I asked him if he did that and he said no. Was it a relative of this girl he said yes. Was it her father he said no. Was it her mother he said yes.! Bingo!
If it was physically her mother there I wouldn't have written it in here for you to read because it's not something paranormal
Sorry to hear about your friends parents. Then yes its possible that her mother touched her hair and is still with her or visits her sometimes.

nina
active contributor
active contributor

Usually pendulum is used for yes or no questions. It sounds very simple. But the answers are not reliable from my experience. Many times our subconscious mind interferes with the answers. So now I only use telepathy, its less energy consuming and I find it more reliable than pendulum, because the pendulum always gives answers , and very often the answers are from our mind. When I began to try using the pendulum I was also very thrilled by its movements and it seemed like magic. Then later on found the answers were all wrong so I began to look for answers on why they could be wrong. Then one of the videos I came across was of Deepak Chopra on the Oprah winfrey show in which he made a pendulum with thread and ring and asked her to just move the pendulum with her mind and it did, and he explained to her how expectancy changes the output and that's the power of the mind..
I searched that ideo now and here it is - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAbQUO9x_8g

Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

nina wrote: โ†‘Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:22 am
Usually pendulum is used for yes or no questions. It sounds very simple. But the answers are not reliable from my experience. Many times our subconscious mind interferes with the answers. So now I only use telepathy, its less energy consuming and I find it more reliable than pendulum, because the pendulum always gives answers , and very often the answers are from our mind. When I began to try using the pendulum I was also very thrilled by its movements and it seemed like magic. Then later on found the answers were all wrong so I began to look for answers on why they could be wrong. Then one of the videos I came across was of Deepak Chopra on the Oprah winfrey show in which he made a pendulum with thread and ring and asked her to just move the pendulum with her mind and it did, and he explained to her how expectancy changes the output and that's the power of the mind..
I searched that ideo now and here it is - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAbQUO9x_8g
I prefer a pendulum because I haven't practiced telepathy yet and I don't think I have that kind of sort of gift to listen to a spirit. I know it takes practice but I have read so many different experiences and ways to telepathically communicate that I don't know which one is for me.A pendulum is easier to use for me. Yes you're right after a pendulum session I feel exhausted and I'm working on that.there was this time that I asked my spirit to watch princess mononoke I absolutely loved it when I asked him if he liked it he said no.another time we watched a fighting movie with ninjas I didn't quit like it but when I asked him he said yes ๐Ÿ˜. So I know these didn't came from my mind because it was the exact opposite of what I believed and wanted.

Return to โ€œVampireโ€