Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Mulberry Misty
Zodiac:

Hi all!

What defines vampiric magick? Example, charm, persuasion, elemental magick, etc? Is it different per race? Or is per spirit? I have an ancient English sanguine vampire whose bond is "stoic and strong" in vampiric magick but that doesn't really explain what vampiric magic is to me.

I've tried asking him but all of my spirits and spells are silent so I haven't had much luck on figuring it out.

Thanks!

0x. ^^ :3 The CH Halloween Crew :3 ^^ 0x.
Dark Arts: E, ancient sanguine English vampire, M, nursery sanguine French vampire, C, ancient baobhan sith, L, rare stryx, I, rare psycic vampire slayer, P, rare leanin sídhe, M, gargoyle, and Ameretat, Persian Immortal.
White Arts: S, ancient butterfly faery, and R, ancient star faery.
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I am still very much on the learning path so please take this with a grain of salt. I would say vampiric magick is magick developed and used by vampires. Still every species and clans can develop their own brand of magick, just like different magic practitioners have their very own practices, so it would be hard to say what kind exactly other than it being vampiric in nature. Charm, persuasion, etc are not exclusive to any particular form of magic. Elemental magick basically is magick using the elements, so it isn't exclusive to any species either. Humans, vampires, faes... any species can do elemental magick if they choose to work with the elements. I would say the "stoic and strong" part simply refers to his individual approach when it comes to magick, like his particular outlook/attitude.

I am very interested to see the opinions of the more seasoned practitioners here :)

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Sooty wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:20 pm I am still very much on the learning path so please take this with a grain of salt. I would say vampiric magick is magick developed and used by vampires. Still every species and clans can develop their own brand of magick, just like different magic practitioners have their very own practices, so it would be hard to say what kind exactly other than it being vampiric in nature. Charm, persuasion, etc are not exclusive to any particular form of magic. Elemental magick basically is magick using the elements, so it isn't exclusive to any species either. Humans, vampires, faes... any species can do elemental magick if they choose to work with the elements. I would say the "stoic and strong" part simply refers to his individual approach when it comes to magick, like his particular outlook/attitude.

I am very interested to see the opinions of the more seasoned practitioners here :)
What you say is quite right!

Vampiresl in general tend to have charming and persuasion skills as well as illusion magic (mind control) it is one of the caracteristic of their race though there are differents species in Vampires with their own cultural and magic specialities.

Each person have specificities from their race and then a personal style in their magic.

Return to “Vampire”