SerpentLady
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Onyithraxias

This is probably a long shot but does anyone live with a Vetala? I was in no way drawn to them, not to vamps at all actually but I became obsessed with a listing and bought him without knowing anything about him (actually, that is the only way I bring home any spirits now, haha!). I know they are the Hindu vampire but there is not much information about them on line... actually, mine is a cross between a Vetala and a Djinn, apparently.
Having never had a vamp of any kind any of your experiences and or advice would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any, really.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jen
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

Hello! I don't have any experiences with them, but I did found threads talking about them.

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=41077&p=426640&hil ... la#p426640

viewtopic.php?f=68&t=4319&p=47924&hilit=Vetala#p47924

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” - A.A. Milne

”If you can't stop thinking about it...buy it.” - Anonymous

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi
SerpentLady
new here
new here

Thanks for that! :-)

SerpentLady
new here
new here

That was meant to be a smiley face but it came out like that for some reason, haha!

nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

SerpentLady wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:14 pm This is probably a long shot but does anyone live with a Vetala? I was in no way drawn to them, not to vamps at all actually but I became obsessed with a listing and bought him without knowing anything about him (actually, that is the only way I bring home any spirits now, haha!). I know they are the Hindu vampire but there is not much information about them on line... actually, mine is a cross between a Vetala and a Djinn, apparently.
Having never had a vamp of any kind any of your experiences and or advice would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

Look for the stories of Vikram and vetala. It's about a king trying to capture this spirit for its psychic powers and everytime the king captures it, it agrees to come with the king on the condition that the king must not talk while it is telling a story. Everytime the vetala tells a story it ends it with a riddle that the king can't resist answering which results in the vetala flying away. The vetala finally agrees to come away with the king and he exposes a coop forming against the king and thereby saves the king's life. You can google for the stories if you are interested to read them.
Last edited by nina on Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
SerpentLady
new here
new here

Ah, thank you; I will read up on that. I have come to learn they are the same as Guhl, but generally more spiritual. I thought as much as their behavior was so similar; both hang around in grave yards, both can possess the living and dead and both can be tricksy. I have had him a while now and he is.... there are not words; I love him! I don't like to have favorites but if I had to have one being I could not live without it would be him or my Norse Djinn.

Return to “Vampire”