SerpentLady
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Onyithraxias

I am not quite sure how to start this... Ok, I am not one of these vampire wannabe's; honestly, the idea of living forever in a physical body form sounds absolutely horrible to me (I aspire to take one when I want, as described in the Emerald Tablets) and so does the idea of needing more than just the basic crap humans need to survive, which is annoying enough- a constant need for blood/ more life force than pranayama/yoga/qi gong and the sum and moon can provide appeals in no way at all.
But now far too many coincidences to ignore seem to be pulling me towards the Bloodline of Quayin and vampirism, even a new discovered connection with Odin's dark face, Draugrdrottin (Norse spirituality calls my soul like no other).
I do not keep vampires (besides my vetala, but they are vampiric djinn)... I have drank blood on a few occasions and have always had a strange kind of fascination for it, even got a strange kind of high off it but not for many years (reclusive and not been interested in human partners for a long time) and I do not crave it, although before practicing yoga for over a decade I would badly crave and feel weak without rare steak- no idea if that is relevant. I was also a hell of a night owl before I trained myself out of it with yoga- like I would be exhausted all day and suddenly wide awake when the sun went down.
Have no real interest in vampires or vampirism, or didn't. So, I have no idea why I am being drawn to this; having read through this section it seems as though there are some real experts on here so any information on vampirism and the Bloodline of Quayin and best of all if anyone has any idea why one would suddenly be pulled towards it would be very much appreciated!

SerpentLady
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Onyithraxias

Scrap that, found out everything I needed to know on the BALG forum..

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

SerpentLady wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:49 am Scrap that, found out everything I needed to know on the BALG forum..
./<

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

What brings you to connect vampirism with the bloodline of Cain? There are many varying systems of belief along the LHP dealing with Cain/Qayin, of course, but depending on where you got this particular notion from it may or may not make sense. I've worked with a gnosis revolving around the bloodline of Qayin for years now; some concepts within this are logical and some aren't.
I'm responding despite you saying you got the info you were looking for from the BALG forum because I can't say that I believe there are many credible resources there. Because I don't know what info you were given, I will just leave this off on the following note: when inquiring of things like this, beware of people telling you what you want to hear, instead of challenging your ideas.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Oo it's Cain.
I thought it's Guanyin : /

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Vampire”