Psychic Attack from Sanguine Vampire

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3

I agree with Nienna: taking action on both fronts is good.

Also my advice is exhausted so i should stop posting, but: it's entirely possible for a human to be overwhelmingly sweet and romantic to their partner at first but also have the idea that romance is about control and jealousy "makes" you hurt people. Why not spirits? The intent might not come across as bad. "I want to be in a loving relationship! I'll do everything in my power to make them happy!" With an unspoken "...unless they trigger my jealousy in any way."

I would not discount either something medical or spirit problems just yet.

lewdcorpse
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Zheani
Zodiac:

chiasmox wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 10:13 pm Aren't Ash & Magnolia still the only conjurers?
I think there's more (don't take my word for it I'm still new-ish lol) I custom ordered a vamp and nova is working on my order.

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

lewdcorpse wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 10:42 pm
chiasmox wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 10:13 pm Aren't Ash & Magnolia still the only conjurers?
I think there's more (don't take my word for it I'm still new-ish lol) I custom ordered a vamp and nova is working on my order.
Ash and Magnolia are the only conjurers. Nova and the others are support staff aka creepy crew. This page tells about the crew: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/Creepy-Crew.html

lewdcorpse
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Zheani
Zodiac:

Sooty wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 1:30 am
lewdcorpse wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 10:42 pm
Ash and Magnolia are the only conjurers. Nova and the others are support staff aka creepy crew. This page tells about the crew: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/Creepy-Crew.html
Ohh my bad! I didn't see that part on the website

^^ I think people who can't believe in fairy's are not worth knowing. \/
(1 sang vampire)
santiesgirl
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors & Tulpas
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
Zodiac:

Just to update: We were in a fight. It's fine. I'm seeing someone about switching my medication, and we've both agreed to just stop smoking weed all the time. We get in our feelings. My apologies for worrying everyone. He's still mad I broke his vessel, so we're trying to find a new one.

I am a tulpamancer. I only work with tulpas and tulpamancy. I'm an experienced eclectic witch, and dabble in witchcraft from time to time.

Tulpas:

Demons
A, Az, S, Sa, L, Lu, Le, As, B, Be, M, As, Al, K, T, D, Ar, R

Angels
M, Mi, G, Ga, Gab, R, Ra, Rap, U, S, L, C

Humans
F, R, C, D, P, Cy, J, T, Tr, M, A, Al, Y, Ce, K, G, T, B, S, Mo, Ti, L

Creatures/Mutants
L, D, R, M, S, W, L, MS, B, G, T

Aliens
S, St, G, V, P

Vampires
B, J, E, D, El
chiasmox
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7

santiesgirl wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 6:38 pm Just to update: We were in a fight. It's fine. I'm seeing someone about switching my medication, and we've both agreed to just stop smoking weed all the time. We get in our feelings. My apologies for worrying everyone. He's still mad I broke his vessel, so we're trying to find a new one.
I'm glad things have resolved themselves and that you feel better.
Still, I don't understand why you thought he manipulated you and forced himself upon you? Did you misinterpret the situation?

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

santiesgirl wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 6:38 pm Just to update: We were in a fight. It's fine. I'm seeing someone about switching my medication, and we've both agreed to just stop smoking weed all the time. We get in our feelings. My apologies for worrying everyone. He's still mad I broke his vessel, so we're trying to find a new one.
I'm really happy that things have started to get better for you! ()

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

You might want to send one to CH support directly, since you claimed "whoever performed the binding here at Creepy Hollows needs to be fired" in the other thread.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
santiesgirl
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors & Tulpas
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 5:44 am
You might want to send one to CH support directly, since you claimed "whoever performed the binding here at Creepy Hollows needs to be fired" in the other thread.
Just to give an update in this thread -- this attack was brought on by 3 separate pre-bound spirits. A hatif djinn, a gancanagh, and a sanguine vampire disguising himself as J. I promise it took 3 months to figure this out. They were turning me against everyone, including my fiance whose ring I broke under their control, threw away all my spirits who were trying to help, and then attacked me multiple times. They beat me with my own fists. I can't believe how much I've gone through, and at this point it's over. I was under multiple spells during this time.

I am a tulpamancer. I only work with tulpas and tulpamancy. I'm an experienced eclectic witch, and dabble in witchcraft from time to time.

Tulpas:

Demons
A, Az, S, Sa, L, Lu, Le, As, B, Be, M, As, Al, K, T, D, Ar, R

Angels
M, Mi, G, Ga, Gab, R, Ra, Rap, U, S, L, C

Humans
F, R, C, D, P, Cy, J, T, Tr, M, A, Al, Y, Ce, K, G, T, B, S, Mo, Ti, L

Creatures/Mutants
L, D, R, M, S, W, L, MS, B, G, T

Aliens
S, St, G, V, P

Vampires
B, J, E, D, El
chiasmox
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7

santiesgirl wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:48 pm [...]this attack was brought on by 3 separate pre-bound spirits. A hatif djinn, a gancanagh, and a sanguine vampire disguising himself as J.
Pre-bound? In that case not from CH, I presume?

Return to “Vampire”