You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Zheani
Zodiac:

Hi I'm new and I ordered my 1st spirit a couple of days ago (sang vampire) and I bought him some gifts for when he gets here: milk chocolate, aloe vera plant, patchouli inscents, and a selenite crystal. Is there anything else he might like I can get? I really wanna spoil him for when he gets here lol <3)

Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

Sanguines as i have noticed like also dragon blood and sandalwood incense and velvet bedding. Look for the association in the encyclopedia. The best thing to do is to not throw him all at once offerings :p. For the first few days feel his energy meditate talk to him about everything so he can meet you. After a few days of bonding ofcource if you want give him treats also the act of eating meat if invited could be an offering too. Then there is the next stage when you feel very comfortable with him to task him (and in the process of working with the tasks given you give him whatever treat or offering you want) And then the journey begins :). There are many threads here about tasking and bonding and offering in the vampire section (dont let some threads scare you or discourage you everyone is different). I hope i helped somehow

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8
lewdcorpse
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Zheani
Zodiac:

Lonikh wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 12:28 am Sanguines as i have noticed like also dragon blood and sandalwood incense and velvet bedding. Look for the association in the encyclopedia. The best thing to do is to not throw him all at once offerings :p. For the first few days feel his energy meditate talk to him about everything so he can meet you. After a few days of bonding ofcource if you want give him treats also the act of eating meat if invited could be an offering too. Then there is the next stage when you feel very comfortable with him to task him (and in the process of working with the tasks given you give him whatever treat or offering you want) And then the journey begins :). There are many threads here about tasking and bonding and offering in the vampire section (dont let some threads scare you or discourage you everyone is different). I hope i helped somehow
Thank you! It does help and I'm gonna look into getting velvet bedding. Also do I tell him house rules as soon as he gets here?

^^ I think people who can't believe in fairy's are not worth knowing. \/
(1 sang vampire)
Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

Because he is a dark art yes. You greet him into your household and then you are going to inform him about the rules (it would be best to write them down and have it close where the vessels are. Dont worry if a house rule is to big or to analytical the clearer the better.

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8

Return to “Vampire”