You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: jackalope
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: cyris
Zodiac:

does anyone have any good information on strigoi vampires?
anything helps. :3

1 veela 8)) 1 throne angel :8) 1 watcher B) 8 warrior angels X..X 1 seraphim 0:) 1 dragos 2 :v psy vampires *0* 1 sang vamp ^^ 1 gargoyle O.Op 1 violet flame angel *>* 1 Norse tiger :3 1 nympho <3 1 servitor 8>
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

pokemonsavage wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:41 am does anyone have any good information on strigoi vampires?
anything helps. :3
Apart from what it says in the CH Shop listing? That links to the CH Encyclopedia entry for Sanguine vampires. Myself I would be curious as to how dark they are, on the grey to very dark energy range, and how difficult to keep. I imagine you'd get an answer from CH support if you ask them.

But Lisa of Mystic Morning Treasures also has a kind of Strigoi on her website. (Google 'Mystic Morning Treasures Strigoi' and you'll be able to see the info on some items for sale). Lisa is an expert conjurer with a very good reputation here. Her website has detailed information on the Strigoi she sells, well worth checking out. They seem to be on a range from grey to dark.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

I have a Strigoi Mort vampire preconjured. That was the name of the listing my spirit was from the moon dragon etsy shop. As a spirit the listing wrote that it came from romania and are vampires that have risen from their graves they can take the shape of any animal and creature become invisible and gain vitality from their blood of their victims.
As to what they offer as a spirit they are protective, help heal past wounds bring self confidence and power, enhance phychic abilities and teach you how to manipulate others.
The listing also says that the spirit should only be kept by experienced dark arts keepers because the spirit is very dark and also the listing in CH says experienced only with a red X.
My spirit was indeed very helpful with the healing slowly he made me understand so many things and i cant thank him enough for that. He also appeared in my dream with his real form many times (he is the second vampire that has done that) and because i knew it was him i wasn't afraid. If you think of getting one you have to be pretty sure about it because they are darker that most vampires. But if you get a custom conjure from CH i dont think there will be so much energy difference and the side effects will be much more smooth.

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8

Return to “Vampire”