neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

What are the recommended vampires for those who have never had one before? When I first found out you can have vampire friends/companions I was ecstatic! Some how as I read through them in the encyclopedia nothing really clicked for me and then I was disappointed.. Actually its strange that the spirits I have ended up getting are completely the opposite as to what I would normally go for. The other day though I came across the Egyptian Book Of The Dead Vampire in the shop while looking for something else. I finally got that feeling.. That strong pull that I have been waiting for...I just cant seem to find much information about them other then what is written in the listing. Part of me says screw it what else do you need to know you finally have that magnetic pull you been waiting for ORDER IT ALREADY! Then there is that annoying tiny part of me saying do your research
Guess its kinda similar to one of those situations where you have to choose between following your heart or your head.
Can anyone share any information on these Egyptian Book Of The Dead Vampires?
Also if they are not good for someone who has never had a vampire before do you have any recommendations?
Thank you all in advance <3

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Amarantha wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:03 pm What are the recommended vampires for those who have never had one before? When I first found out you can have vampire friends/companions I was ecstatic! Some how as I read through them in the encyclopedia nothing really clicked for me and then I was disappointed.. Actually its strange that the spirits I have ended up getting are completely the opposite as to what I would normally go for. The other day though I came across the Egyptian Book Of The Dead Vampire in the shop while looking for something else. I finally got that feeling.. That strong pull that I have been waiting for...I just cant seem to find much information about them other then what is written in the listing. Part of me says screw it what else do you need to know you finally have that magnetic pull you been waiting for ORDER IT ALREADY! Then there is that annoying tiny part of me saying do your research
Guess its kinda similar to one of those situations where you have to choose between following your heart or your head.
Can anyone share any information on these Egyptian Book Of The Dead Vampires?
Also if they are not good for someone who has never had a vampire before do you have any recommendations?
Thank you all in advance <3
In the CH book Great Dark Arts Guidance, Psy Vampires are among those recommended for beginner spirit keepers. They tend to be on the lighter, grey side of dark arts.

I saw that the Egyptian Book of the Dead Vampires listing specifically says that you need to be matched to the right (Egyptian BOTD) vampire for you. Usually, with custom conjures of dark arts, a custom conjure matches you up with a spirit that's well aligned with your own energy, so a custom conjure EBOTD Vampire should be too. That tends to minimise any dark arts acclimation symptoms that someone new to dark arts might otherwise experience - which can include headaches etc. A spirit that is noticeably darker than you might also tend to accentuate dark thoughts for a while, until the keeper is acclimatised.

see also https://shop.creepyhollows.com/SPIRIT-K ... ATION.html

It's probably good to not ignore the pull you feel - but you may want to ask Creepy Hollows support whether they think an EBOTD Vampire is too dark for you as a beginner keeper, or is any more difficult for a beginner to keep than other sanguine vampires: support@creepyhollows.com

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

As always Lewk gave some excellent advice! I just wanted to talk about the EBOTD vampire that is in my family to give you an idea what one is like. While he is darker in energy he is not unruly, in fact he is one of the calmest and least likely to react first think about consequences later type here. But he is dark in energy, which can be frightening if you haven't spent time around dark arts with a more predatory nature, so keep in mind your comfort level with energy. He is one of the oldest in my family (from the bce era) so his energy feels ancient, he is beyond wise and offers amazing council in various intrests of mine; including magick and a stronger connection to Egyptian immortals. I have really enjoyed his presence in my life and consider him a great friend.

Vampires can be light or very dark in terms of energy and predatory behavior, but they are extremely loyal to their clans and any bound vampires from reputable conjurers will have that sense of loyalty towards you. From what I've noticed, whatever type of vampire you feel drawn to is most likely going to be just as drawn to you as well. Have you worked with any DA spirits before?

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

draco_star898 wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:01 pm As always Lewk gave some excellent advice! I just wanted to talk about the EBOTD vampire that is in my family to give you an idea what one is like. While he is darker in energy he is not unruly, in fact he is one of the calmest and least likely to react first think about consequences later type here. But he is dark in energy, which can be frightening if you haven't spent time around dark arts with a more predatory nature, so keep in mind your comfort level with energy. He is one of the oldest in my family (from the bce era) so his energy feels ancient, he is beyond wise and offers amazing council in various intrests of mine; including magick and a stronger connection to Egyptian immortals. I have really enjoyed his presence in my life and consider him a great friend.

Vampires can be light or very dark in terms of energy and predatory behavior, but they are extremely loyal to their clans and any bound vampires from reputable conjurers will have that sense of loyalty towards you. From what I've noticed, whatever type of vampire you feel drawn to is most likely going to be just as drawn to you as well. Have you worked with any DA spirits before?
Thanks for the reply.. I could not help myself and had to order it.. I have worked with the Goetia and never had an issue but not with spirits such as vampires and dragons and such..

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley

Return to “Vampire”