SerpentLady
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Onyithraxias

Does anyone keep one? I know they are often listed as vampires but are actually vampiric Fae. I would be very interested to hear experiences/tips as I have one on the way.
I do always seem to end up with types no one keeps but I thought I'd give it a try!

tulku1
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Tulku1
Zodiac:

I have one. We are still getting to know each other (I think it would help if I had any skills at astral projection). I think I have heard her when I've been the only one home, and seen her beside me. I got an enhanced reading with the binding but still want to know more about her.

shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe

I have two lovely ladies with me, hope I am not too late to offer some input.

They are indeed ‘fae’ specifically they are sidhe.

What works for the sidhe as general offerings may also be appreciated by your lady, general offerings in this case being milk and honey. Gemstones/bits of gemstones may also be well received. Not accounting for individual taste strawberries and cherries as offerings may also work in this case. In general think decadent things...

The baobhan sith are sanguine in nature, they are blood drinkers and meat eaters in life so offerings of red meat and (if you are comfortable) blood would definitely get your lady’s attention. They have a strong bond with the moon so if you can safely get outside while the moon is out, brining your lady’s vessel with you she would probably appreciate it, or just meditate with her at night.

Think sensual and luxurious in terms of offerings. If you work with lunar energy/magick or want to work on your predatory senses/abilities the baobhan sith are amazing helpers.

Most importantly give genuine offerings from the heart so to speak. Show the sidhe genuine care, kindness, and respect and they generally will do the same in return. This very much applies to the baobhan sith. Share your life with her and be genuine in wanting to bond with her and you will be fine.

SerpentLady
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Onyithraxias

Thank you, shiningshadow; not too late at all, your input is very much appreciated. I have a living one from Lisa on the way when her vessel finally arrives here, and beyond blood was a bit unsure of what to offer. Now I can have a few things ready for her,
thank you!

Return to “Vampire”