Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Moth
Zodiac:

Hi!

I recently adopted a vampire spirit and have spent the last week trying to connect with her.

On Friday night (vampires love Friday’s) I suddenly had a very odd dream, an older women, still very beautiful, with shape teeth asked me if I could organize a funeral for her daughter who had just died.

The women looked to be 40s-60s with grey/white hair and pale skin. She’d aged so gracefully you couldn’t tell exactly what age she was.

She didn’t look like how my spirit is described on the card that came with my vessel, but she was very obviously a vampire, her canines were huge even while dreaming I knew she was a vampire. I couldn’t stop starring at her teeth.

But as a funeral director (I’m currently working towards being a funeral director irl) I agreed I would help her have a funeral for her daughter. She seemed kind, and a little sad. I wanted to help her, and her daughter. I wanted to do everything I could for here so she would have the funeral service she wanted.

I wonder if the daughter is my spirit? I never got a look at the girl I was suppose to be burying but when I awoke I felt like maybe this was my spirit trying to contact me. There does seem to be a bit of a family resemblance.

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0

Topic moved to suitable section.

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Can you ask your new vampire ? I know whenever I have questions, my vampires love to answer and or help me find the answer.
Sometimes I have had dreams that made no sense to me, only to learn from my vampires that some of them are results of me acclimating to new spirits. I've had dreams about my fears, and later learned it was a new DA spirit showing me their awareness of my own fears, or memories uncovered from alternate or past.
I've also had puzzling dreams of people I lost touch with decades ago, only to learned that they had passed on without my knowing and they were connecting somehow in my dreams.
Sometimes (well, often for myself lol) it's not what we always expect.

🦇♦️🦇
jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

FrostLightDjinn wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:27 am Can you ask your new vampire ? I know whenever I have questions, my vampires love to answer and or help me find the answer.
Sometimes I have had dreams that made no sense to me, only to learn from my vampires that some of them are results of me acclimating to new spirits. I've had dreams about my fears, and later learned it was a new DA spirit showing me their awareness of my own fears, or memories uncovered from alternate or past.
I've also had puzzling dreams of people I lost touch with decades ago, only to learned that they had passed on without my knowing and they were connecting somehow in my dreams.
Sometimes (well, often for myself lol) it's not what we always expect.
eh??? i sometimes dream of my friends too but they are still alive. sometimes dreams can very puzzling.

i still haven't adopted any vampires yet!

Return to “Vampire”