Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Tulku1
Zodiac:

I purchased a binding to one of Ash's Dark Vampires, and received a sanguine vampire of rare age. She sounds very fascinating and I think I have sensed her around me (multiple warm and soft touches all over my arms and legs when I was getting ready for bed). The binding was to my spirit so hopefully connecting with her will be easy. Part of her description says "SHE LOVES TO SHOW OFF, AND BE AT THE CENTER OF ATTENTION. SHE’S WILD, LOVES TO EXPRESS HERSELF" so I'm very curious about what that will entail, and how to communicate with her.

SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

Heh. I had to chuckle when I read you're description of her. Mine is the polar opposite. She's impatient, hates to be bothered about trivial things and absolutely refuses to tell me anything about herself that she doesn't deem necessary.

But, ironically, she is also the most protective and loyal companion in my spirit family. ;)

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I'm interested to hear what you will discover with your vampire.
I bought a prehistoric sanguine vampire recently, and his description said the exact same thing, loves to show off and be the center of attention. When I first met him I was expecting something different than what came through, because of his description. He was very calm but engaging , sat next to me and we talked for a couple hours. He was extremely fascinating, and didn't have any boundaries about me touching him. ( I use my hands to read things with my eyes/sensing, so when I first get to know a spirit I sometimes will explore them this way. It's usually the vampires who really like when I do this lol.) He didn't budge at all and seemed very confident the entire time. I didn't realize until later that it was his energy that mostly resonated with the description. With his Magick he is very confident in his skills/abilities. I wouldn't exactly say he's a show off (yet..lol), but he is completely comfortable in the spotlight and likes to teach by example.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
tulku1
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Tulku1
Zodiac:

I should have time this weekend to try to communicate with her. I can't see them the way you can but I frequently have dream interactions with them. I'm going to try a pendulum as well.

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Any update with your vamp? 😁😁🖤🖤

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆

Return to “Vampire”