Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR CLUB MEMBERS

Post by Magnolia »

We have taken feedback from all the members over the last year and designed a new format for club members which begins in November.

From this point forward you will receive a code in the newsletter which you can use to get ANY binding in the Exclusive category for free!

For example, if you are a member of the Angel Club, you can get any binding from the Angel Club Exclusive category for free. Each month you can decide if you want to try a new binding, or if you want to order more spirits of an Angelic race you already have.

In addition to that we also listened to feedback regarding the spells which come in every newsletter and we have devised a great solution!

On every listing you will see a new "Add-On" option which allows you to add-on one of the following to your order:

- 3 spells which you can cast yourself
(printed & mailed to you)
- 3 prebound spells
(same as the printed but are prebound for you instead of you casting the spells)
- 1 spell for you to cast, 1 prebound spell, and 1 connecting stone for the spirit or spell of the listing.

As a participating, CH club member you now have more control & selection over your club membership :)

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Chavah
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Volkh, Fylgia
If I could be anything, I would be...: Bronwyn, Cherub, Arc
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Guardian of secret treasures

Re: IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR CLUB MEMBERS

Post by Chavah »

Magnolia wrote:
Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:11 pm
We have taken feedback from all the members over the last year and designed a new format for club members which begins in November.

From this point forward you will receive a code in the newsletter which you can use to get ANY binding in the Exclusive category for free!

For example, if you are a member of the Angel Club, you can get any binding from the Angel Club Exclusive category for free. Each month you can decide if you want to try a new binding, or if you want to order more spirits of an Angelic race you already have.

In addition to that we also listened to feedback regarding the spells which come in every newsletter and we have devised a great solution!

On every listing you will see a new "Add-On" option which allows you to add-on one of the following to your order:

- 3 spells which you can cast yourself
(printed & mailed to you)
- 3 prebound spells
(same as the printed but are prebound for you instead of you casting the spells)
- 1 spell for you to cast, 1 prebound spell, and 1 connecting stone for the spirit or spell of the listing.

As a participating, CH club member you now have more control & selection over your club membership :)
Hello Magnolia, Do you have an Angel Club? Can you please send me the web-link for it? I would like to sign up for it. What else we can do with angel club membership?

🕊️Chavah 🕊️
1x Anamchara 1x Archangel 1x Black Dragon 1x Cleopatra Djinn 1x Cherub 1x Deva 1x Fylgia 1x Crystal Glass Dragon 1x High Elf 1x Immortal 1x Intelligent Fae 1x Ki-Lin 1x Red Dragon 1x Star Fae 1x Sterling 1x Unicorn 1x Violet Flame Healing Angel 1x Waif Fae 2x Volkh 3x Angels (Living) 3x Bronwyn 3x Courtwind

Return to “Messages & Updates”