new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

https://tonyspera.com/annabelle/

Sure you can buy haunted dolls...though the spirits inside them seem to be all different in the line. If Ed and Lorraine Warren feared this doll even being touched, there's no chance that it would be sold to someone they didn't vett properly and trusted not let her out into the world.

I have no doubt about Mahulda, I would like to know who manufactured her. What where the circumstances that she was possessed. There is only one Annabelle, all other raggady Anne dolls are just toys.

Is Mahulda moved from place to place, like a museum piece?

I have no doubt you guys have things that would turn hair white...

It's the thirst for knowledge that drives me. If I overstep, I do apologise.

Kind regards
Wisdom Seaker

... Where the ocean meets the sky, I'll be sailing...

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

The original Anabelle still resides in the Warren occult museum, only 1 public figure has recently attempted to purchase her. That man was refused. Anyone claiming to sell "Annabelle" has taken a raggedy Ann doll and bound a spirit to it.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Wisdom Seaker wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:25 pm
I have no doubt about Mahulda, I would like to know who manufactured her. What where the circumstances that she was possessed. There is only one Annabelle, all other raggady Anne dolls are just toys.

If you've read the thread you'll know where Mahulda is now.
She isn't moved from place to place unless necessary for one reason or another. I'll likely have her until the day I die.
Not every haunted doll is going to be massively exploited like in Annabelle's case. You cannot hear through the grapevine about every notorious thing in existence; most items of actual interest or value in life are privately handled.

What I will add is that I wouldn't compare her at all to Annabelle.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Wisdom Seaker
new here
new here

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:24 pm
Wisdom Seaker wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:25 pm

If you've read the thread you'll know where Mahulda is now.
She isn't moved from place to place unless necessary for one reason or another. I'll likely have her until the day I die.
Not every haunted doll is going to be massively exploited like in Annabelle's case. You cannot hear through the grapevine about every notorious thing in existence; most items of actual interest or value in life are privately handled.

What I will add is that I wouldn't compare her at all to Annabelle.
I learn everyday. I meant no disrespect at all. I also have no idea what it would be like to house a doll like that.

Kind regards
Wisdom Seaker

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Wisdom Seaker wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:45 pm

I learn everyday. I meant no disrespect at all. I also have no idea what it would be like to house a doll like that.

I didn't think you were being disrespectful, no worries about that. I wanted to provide the most practical answer to your curiosity.
I don't think I will be able to share what is revealed to me on the nature of Mahulda's existence, it wouldn't be hard evidence but from my own communication with her as it were - so more of a personal exchange.

I may share about the nature of possessed dolls and artifacts in the future however, as this is one of the areas I am a student of, have gained a lot in experience with and am very interested in chatting about.
I was raised by a family who worked with and repaired antiques, so have been exposed to a lot of items with very unique origins and a few that were most certainly haunted. I continue that work now in my spare time because it gives me continued access to the exploration of different paranormal attachments.

Being sensitive to that and constantly around it from the time I was a baby means I'm just sort of used to handling and housing these presences. It's not easy to explain, but these 'items' respond differently to everyone and every placement they are with.

A haunted item can create absolute, terrifying havoc for one person and then with the next be totally chill. When it comes to handling these presences it helps to be someone who regards the supernatural as a natural extension of everyday life, and as a practitioner of the dark arts I am quite capable with the respect of that reality.

There are also many artifacts possessed by presences who aren't inherently 'bad', but will totally take advantage of your fear because it's amusing to them. If you're not easily freaked out, and don't make a crisis out of frightening instances then this isn't a complicated situation.
Humans love to scare each other for fun. It's interesting how when a force of the unseen does it, we're suddenly 'under attack'...lol.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Wisdom Seaker
new here
new here

I can imagine the level of trust one has to earn to get Mahulda to open up about her origins.

Is Annabelle so violent because she may have been murdered? She was found dead in a field. If one was to solve her murder, would she be at peace and perhaps even leave the doll? If that is Annabelles spirit occupying the doll... 🤔

Kind regards
Wisdom Seaker

Return to “Messages & Updates”