Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

We have long fostered an atmosphere of being open & welcoming to sellers of all kinds within the supernatural & metaphysical, and we will continue to be. However, it has come to light that there are sometimes a lack of transparency with newcomer sellers and sites, and that is problematic. We're not going to verify every seller, and it's unethical for us to legitimize any seller, but if we know there's an issue we're not going turn a blind eye either, we value every member here and we know they put a lot of trust into the sellers they find through our Forum.

There will be a new, uniform introduction that will be utilized by newcomers who want to advertise that requests they be open about any owners previous membership or involvement within the paranormal community (including CH). While we are not, and will not, be the "police" to double-check on every seller's credentials & background, we will be requesting they disclose their previous names/avatars/handles rather than creating a new identity as a seller that doesn't disclose their previous interactions with the community. We hope that they are honest in their previous community ties, and if we find out they have not disclosed previous ties, their account/advertisements will be reviewed. Once any error has been fixed their account will be restored. Their account name on here, if one existed previously, will be updated with their seller name and their account turned yellow or purple to identify themselves as a seller.

All we can say is what we have always said since day one, don't be shy to ask questions, to ask sellers about their credentials and background, to ask them how long they've been doing this & for references.

On CH our motivation has always been for open education and free sharing of information between all of us in the paranormal, and we encourage you all to take your future in the supernatural seriously enough to use your best judgment and advocate for yourselves in your path :)

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

I am not a seller but Thank You!

:3
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

I still can’t read the bright yellow seller names on the yellow forum background.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.

Return to “Messages & Updates”