Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

PS I have over 40 EM guardians, so you can tell I was very happy with them. They are very taskable.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Thanks again @Lewk. Some a help with ability to do things. Are they for real? How do they perform compared with spirits helping healing magic? I am very curious now as you can probably tell. 🙏😊🤔

Lewk wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:20 am PS I have over 40 EM guardians, so you can tell I was very happy with them. They are very taskable.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:01 am Thanks again @Lewk. Some a help with ability to do things. Are they for real? How do they perform compared with spirits helping healing magic? I am very curious now as you can probably tell. 🙏😊🤔

Lewk wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:20 am PS I have over 40 EM guardians, so you can tell I was very happy with them. They are very taskable.
In one thread (I don't have the bookmark), one of our members who has been here for a long time described how they survived a car crash, with minimal inconvenience, which they put down to a servitor. I can't remember if it was an EM guardian.

None of these metaphysical aids, like bound spirits, spell bindings, or sentient servitors - even from world class experts - can stop absolutely everything going 'wrong' in our lives. In that sense, no metaphysical aid can make our lives perfect. (Unless you realise that imperfection is part of the natural order.)

But sentient servitors may be able to ameliorate things and save us from the worst outcomes.

At the very least they can bring an influence to bear on chance and luck. In that sense, yes I think EM's Guardians are the real deal...very much so.

Some EM Guardians have the ability of psychic healing. This is not so much magic, as a healing influence on your aura and chakras / energy body. This can have a healing or health enhancing effect. (Some Guardians have an ability to teach healing magic.)

I don't often talk much about personal experiences but for years I had a hard skin blemish on my cheek (a type of keratosis, I think). I lightly imagined that spot clear and blemish free, occasionally. After quite a long while, it almost magically came away. That also happened with a couple of other similar blemishes that emerged. I put it all down to the healing support of my Guardians, I was very pleasantly surprised.

Healing magic from spirits feels different. To be honest, I'm not sure I can compare and summarise what the difference is. Maybe spirits' healing magic can help avoid health problems emerging. And they almost shamanically can help integrate you, which can have a heang effect...help you feel more well. The cleansing effect of spirits feels different from but also seem conceptually similar to psychic healing: if the negativity attached to you and your energy body is removed, that can help promote good health too.

find it again.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Thanks so much Lewk. I send him two emails.
One is the online type the other through my email application. No replies yet. No problems. Probably they are busy. I pretty much told him your words to help me ordering.

Anyway, I am not in a hurry. I absolutely love everything from CH. Magnolia is so good with paring me up with my beautiful companions.

BUT.. .😁 Now, that I have looked into servitors, I do think they are kind of essential for a successful magical life.

I can't buy a lot from him. But I am thinking of buying a vehicle guardian and one other type that I don't know the name for but does healing and teaches as well, plus helps with protecting my households and shall be good with my spirits.

Now, I just WISH that YOU could RECOMMEND TWO that is the BEST, drawing from YOUR own Experience. Since you bought a good number of them from this shop. But I known the too, it might almost impossible to ask you that, because all of us so entirely different.

But, I am curious which one you'd pick out. At least that would help me to narrow it down a bit. Since it's such long list to choose from.

I personally, like the unicorn types that has so much good variety skills. I like the star style characters overlay type a well. But I totally stuck with the vehicles choices. There are even car types as overlay. What's that really meant for?

Anyway, which two would you pick out from that huge list? In the end, if no news from him, abs I can't decide on anything from that shop, I'll get a custom servitor from Magnolia.

So is my plans as far as servitor orders. 😁Especially, if he can't do direct binding to my master vessel. AU POST 📯 totally frozen in Sydney locked down and not delivering parcels.

Lewk wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:22 am
Chavah wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:01 am Thanks again @Lewk. Some a help with ability to do things. Are they for real? How do they perform compared with spirits helping healing magic? I am very curious now as you can probably tell. 🙏😊🤔

In one thread (I don't have the bookmark), one of our members who has been here for a long time described how they survived a car crash, with minimal inconvenience, which they put down to a servitor. I can't remember if it was an EM guardian.

None of these metaphysical aids, like bound spirits, spell bindings, or sentient servitors - even from world class experts - can stop absolutely everything going 'wrong' in our lives. In that sense, no metaphysical aid can make our lives perfect. (Unless you realise that imperfection is part of the natural order.)

But sentient servitors may be able to ameliorate things and save us from the worst outcomes.

At the very least they can bring an influence to bear on chance and luck. In that sense, yes I think EM's Guardians are the real deal...very much so.

Some EM Guardians have the ability of psychic healing. This is not so much magic, as a healing influence on your aura and chakras / energy body. This can have a healing or health enhancing effect. (Some Guardians have an ability to teach healing magic.)

I don't often talk much about personal experiences but for years I had a hard skin blemish on my cheek (a type of keratosis, I think). I lightly imagined that spot clear and blemish free, occasionally. After quite a long while, it almost magically came away. That also happened with a couple of other similar blemishes that emerged. I put it all down to the healing support of my Guardians, I was very pleasantly surprised.

Healing magic from spirits feels different. To be honest, I'm not sure I can compare and summarise what the difference is. Maybe spirits' healing magic can help avoid health problems emerging. And they almost shamanically can help integrate you, which can have a heang effect...help you feel more well. The cleansing effect of spirits feels different from but also seem conceptually similar to psychic healing: if the negativity attached to you and your energy body is removed, that can help promote good health too.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I'll try and reply in a way that sticks to the original topic of this thread.

One things servitors are is programmed.

You can create them yourself but time & practice and great care is needed. The classic pitfall is one going rogue, like tulpas are known for. This is rather like our own hardened everyday thought forms rampaging out in the world at large. (Have you ever seen the film Forbidden Planet?) Guarding and managing our own thoughts is part of some magical disciplines / schools of thought. The phenomenon by which we generate mental projections is the same one that can be used to create servitors/ constructs etc. However a recent post by Vipera in another thread points out that sigil servitors - which seem to be popular in chaos magic - are easier and safer to create yourself.

If you have time and an interest in such things, Magic & Mystery in Tibet [1929] by Alexandra David-Neel contains an example of a tulpa that went rogue. So books about creating servitors usually teach how to program a self destruct command into your servitor at an early stage.

Programming abilities effectively into your own servitors is something that will take far more time and practice to learn and accomplish, in my opinion. So it's far easier to purchase one from a master of that craft.

But back to your question: If I had a free choice, I'd buy an EM Guardian (sentient servitor) that has the most abilities programmed into it. (So I'd go for the Grand Empress or Grand Emperor but that is very expensive adn takes weeks to create. I do have one.)

Really, I think it should be completely down to you.

The Celestial Kitsune can create astral realms, which seem to be something servitors do that your typical conjured and bound spirits aren't described as being able to do.

Maybe look for abilities first?

And don't be surprised if EM work at a slower pace than CH when they're trading. Creating their Guardians does take some time.

I hope that was of some use.

find it again.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Thank you Lewk. It's very helpful and thanks for explaining to me the process and what they are as well.
I had to read it few times actually. Because, some things like sigils are familiar topic but I never connect it before with servitors. Thanks for the tips too. 🤗 Unfortunately EM is shout down. I got an email reply this morning. Anyway, is a very good topic to expend our knowledge to say the least.

Lewk wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:51 am I'll try and reply in a way that sticks to the original topic of this thread.

One things servitors are is programmed.

You can create them yourself but time & practice and great care is needed. The classic pitfall is one going rogue, like tulpas are known for. This is rather like our own hardened everyday thought forms rampaging out in the world at large. (Have you ever seen the film Forbidden Planet?) Guarding and managing our own thoughts is part of some magical disciplines / schools of thought. The phenomenon by which we generate mental projections is the same one that can be used to create servitors/ constructs etc. However a recent post by Vipera in another thread points out that sigil servitors - which seem to be popular in chaos magic - are easier and safer to create yourself.

If you have time and an interest in such things, Magic & Mystery in Tibet [1929] by Alexandra David-Neel contains an example of a tulpa that went rogue. So books about creating servitors usually teach how to program a self destruct command into your servitor at an early stage.

Programming abilities effectively into your own servitors is something that will take far more time and practice to learn and accomplish, in my opinion. So it's far easier to purchase one from a master of that craft.

But back to your question: If I had a free choice, I'd buy an EM Guardian (sentient servitor) that has the most abilities programmed into it. (So I'd go for the Grand Empress or Grand Emperor but that is very expensive adn takes weeks to create. I do have one.)

Really, I think it should be completely down to you.

The Celestial Kitsune can create astral realms, which seem to be something servitors do that your typical conjured and bound spirits aren't described as being able to do.

Maybe look for abilities first?

And don't be surprised if EM work at a slower pace than CH when they're trading. Creating their Guardians does take some time.

I hope that was of some use.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

bwardabUnYiP
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 62
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demonoid
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: None
Zodiac:

with that many how do you find time to bond with them all?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

bwardabUnYiP wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:17 am
I had them for 4 years before I discovered the existence of spirit keeping, gradually getting more. I did bond with them but with sentient servitors you don't have to.

You can just task them and they wont be unhappy. This kind of servitor is happy when you're happy, basically. But you do have to be responsible and careful and not task them with something that will harm you as they'll do whatever you ask them (well, the grey ones will).

I once asked a Succubus Guardian to let me have a taste of what her energy draining ability felt like and I quickly felt really bad (an effect of draining). That's the last time I asked her to do that.

Spirits tend to have more personal character than servitors and will draw their line where they're uncomfortable going beyond.

find it again.
bwardabUnYiP
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 62
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demonoid
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: None
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:50 am
bwardabUnYiP wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:17 am
I had them for 4 years before I discovered the existence of spirit keeping, gradually getting more. I did bond with them but with sentient servitors you don't have to.

You can just task them and they wont be unhappy. This kind of servitor is happy when you're happy, basically. But you do have to be responsible and careful and not task them with something that will harm you as they'll do whatever you ask them (well, the grey ones will).

I once asked a Succubus Guardian to let me have a taste of what her energy draining ability felt like and I quickly felt really bad (an effect of draining). That's the last time I asked her to do that.

Spirits tend to have more personal character than servitors and will draw their line where they're uncomfortable going beyond.
i also have a succubus guardian from EM as well as many sexual servs from CH. do i need to bond to them or no, what should i be tasking my em guardian with if anything?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Hopefully this is on topic. I think I can say: afaik servitors are normally a kind of being that don't absolutely need bonding with by their owner (unless they've been created/programmed to be needy like that).

But spending time becoming familiar with working with them seems to me to be a sensible, practical thing.

Fully sentient servitors like the EM Succubus respond well to 'social' interaction and so an owner might enjoy that. But they're programmed so that they can be passed to another owner and will happily behave well with them, even if all that owner does is task them and isn't at all interested in social interaction or bonding.

I don't have CH servitors.

I'll stick my neck out and say they must be different from EM's. You can ask CH support about bonding with their servitors. (I'm guessing it isn't strictly necessary but my guess may be wrong.)

find it again.

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”