Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Red dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Can you evoke your alpha, and if so, how close to being physically there are they?

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I think you mean if Alphas can manifest physically... and the answer is no. They're really close to entities with their sentience and emotions, but because of our physical laws a physical manifestation (of every being) is very, very, very unlikely.
But they can manifest as streaks of lights, orbs and so on. Or if you're very sensitive you may feel their touches.
Because of the empathic bond you may also feel their emotions, if this count for you as physical manifestation :x

Fūjin
new here
new here
Zodiac:

No, I meant performing an evocation to manifest them.

I haven't actually performed one yet, but from what I gather, the manifestations from an evocation are stronger than normal interactions with spirits due to offerings and evocation methods.

Fūjin
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I should clarify...I know they can't really physically manifest. I mean if you get stronger manifestations from evocation, if it's possible to clearly see/hear/feel them?

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced

IDK, evocations and manifestation spells never worked for me. Or to say it in other words: I never noticed a difference before and after.
My Alphas are the ones, which I can sense the strongest in every term, but on the other hand you have to consider that I trained my senses for 10 years, before I got my first, so I think you have to try for yourself :/

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

Cats wrote:My Alphas are the ones, which I can sense the strongest in every term, but on the other hand you have to consider that I trained my senses for 10 years, before I got my first, so I think you have to try for yourself :/
This is true for myself, and I've only been working on my senses for a couple years(since Janurary 2015). lol I don't really see those types of secondary workings.

If you really want to boost/increase the frequency of manifestations for alphas. Get spelled items like his manifestation crystal and energy bar, or an Aeon Orb from CH. It's not necessary but they will appreciate and use the additional/supplemental energy sources for communication efforts.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Fūjin
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Yep, darkwing...that's actually where I got the idea of evoking spirits in my keep. Just didn't know if it would work on an alpha. I'm still waiting for mine to be completed, but I'll try it out when I can.

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

Well, the short and honest answer is yes, evocation will work. Or theoretically, it should anyway(as anything that works with a spirit/entity should work with alphas). Master's own experiencing servitors first-hand thread/post in many ways uses elements found in evocation.

I'm talking about this thread found here.

I thought so, here is a cleaned up version of that post by DLM I published a while back.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
Fūjin
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thanks, Rai. I do find that helpful, though to me, it sounds more like sharpening your own senses and bonding/attuning with your alpha, rather than providing external energy to help them manifest (like the manifestation crystal that you mentioned earlier). I just see that the evocation as another way to give them more energy to work with and my hopes are that the results would be better as well.

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”