You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Dorian Grey
Zodiac:

Can somone explain what a Servitor is in easy to understand words, does a Servitor come from someones thoughts? Are they easier to connect with than a Spirit?
Can they be anything? For example, lets say i was attracted to a certain human female, if i had a photo of her, could a Servitor be created of her? Could she be given the sole aim of being a lover?
The reason for my question is a while back i found a site where a guy was offering to create a Tulpa of your ideal woman and was charging hundreds of pounds, some of the folk who joined his site said they actually saw the female, you had to subscribe to his site and pay lots of money. I was single and lonely, but it looked a bit of a con.
I mean is it possible to see a Servitor, like i would see a human, what i mean is i open my bedroom door and she is laying there on the bed? Are Servitors and Tulpas the same thing? Also seeing Krowes site today reminded me of this guys site. Sorry if the question sounds silly, but i am still learning and don't have the experience you guys do.

Loverboy

darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

Loverboy wrote:Can somone explain what a Servitor is in easy to understand words, does a Servitor come from someones thoughts? Are they easier to connect with than a Spirit?
A Servitor is an artificial construct, created from thought, will and intention. (Different than a thought form, which can be created unknowingly).
They can be easier to connect to, depending on the creator and purpose of the servitor.

Can they be anything? For example, lets say i was attracted to a certain human female, if i had a photo of her, could a Servitor be created of her? Could she be given the sole aim of being a lover?
Yes they can, if you wanted a servitor to be a hammer, it could be, a sexy woman, it could be, a sex man, same. Anything you desire. With a Photo and description of the womans personality, yes one could be created. If that is what she is programmed to do, she will love you unconditionally.
The reason for my question is a while back i found a site where a guy was offering to create a Tulpa of your ideal woman and was charging hundreds of pounds, some of the folk who joined his site said they actually saw the female, you had to subscribe to his site and pay lots of money. I was single and lonely, but it looked a bit of a con.
I mean is it possible to see a Servitor, like i would see a human, what i mean is i open my bedroom door and she is laying there on the bed? Are Servitors and Tulpas the same thing? Also seeing Krowes site today reminded me of this guys site. Sorry if the question sounds silly, but i am still learning and don't have the experience you guys do.
You need to be careful of sites that promise the moon. Servitors can manifest, but it takes an incredible amount of energy to do so, and until they were powerful enough it would likely be for a split second. Are Servitors and Tulpas the same thing? It depends on the person you are asking, but most will say No. And I personally agree with that statement. A lot of the differences are in creation techniques, power levels, programing (or lack there of).
Loverboy
Hope that answered some of your questions, and remember, a servitor can do anything that a spirit can do if programmed well.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
Josephnapier
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Witch
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Joseph Obscura
Zodiac:

Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

So Burn...Burn...Burn
Loverboy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Dorian Grey
Zodiac:

Thanks, yes i found the site it is called mind dolls if anyone is interested. Thankyou for your help and knowledge

Loverboy

darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I have seen that site before, it is more hypnosis than servitor.

So Burn...Burn...Burn
tdamjom
new here
new here

Out of curiosity could you have a servitor to help you grow longer hair and how much would you be looking at to create a servitor please

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

tdamjom wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:22 am Out of curiosity could you have a servitor to help you grow longer hair and how much would you be looking at to create a servitor please
I think a question about prices and products is best emailed to the seller. For Creepy Hollows this is support@creepyhollows.com

There are some spells that CH sells to aid with personal appearance.

I hope these comments are useful.

I'm not sure I properly get what you're asking. Most people's hair grows long if you don't cut it, which happens naturally. If you want a servitor to do something that cannot happen naturally (ie something 'supernatural' in that sense of the word) it is, depending on your point of view, somewhere between extremely difficult to impossible.

If your hair never grows beyond a certain length and you want it to grow longer than it would naturally, you'd come across this limit, imo.

So a typical servitor may - or may not - be much help. You can ask a reputable seller about that.

A prominent occultist once said something like: with magic, all things are possible. The difficult may take time; the impossible takes longer. And that it may take longer than the lifetime of the universe to achieve the impossible.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
tdamjom
new here
new here

It's not that my hair doesn't grow past a certain length it's more so that I don't want to wait two years for it to happen

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

tdamjom wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:29 am It's not that my hair doesn't grow past a certain length it's more so that I don't want to wait two years for it to happen
This really requires a good diet and good quality supplements. And probably taking good care of your hair in general. Talk to your primary physician and a dermatologist (they deal with hair too). But watch out for health scams, because there are lots of fraudulent claims for hair growth just like there are for weight loss. Amazon is full of empty promises and false reviews in particular. I think generally a good quality mulitivitamin and some biotin would be a good start. This would be better than a servitor since I’m not sure how much they can influence your appearance. Of course genetics is going to be a big factor as well. There’s just no way around having patience either.
And I don’t know where you live and how much the virus shut downs affected you; a lot of us have longer hair now from closed salons. I’m reaching ‘70s Cher level, lol! \/

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”